Autolink and Ink Reshuffle conflict

Sasquatcher

Hello, everyone. Ever since Mai has come out for DOA5, I've been scouring different modding sites to see what mods I can get for her. I put virtually all of my mods into Autolink for the convenience, but it seems that there's a problem. I saw a mod for Mai that makes toggling her glasses on possible as seen here, http://bbbsfxt.deviantart.com/art/Mai-Glasses-Toggle-DOA5-634522674.

My DInput8.dll from Autolink seems to keep my Autolink working, but I need to replace it with the exact same file, another Dinput8.dll, from Ink Reshuffle so that I can toggle her glasses in game. Does anyone here know, is there some sort of work around or solution of some sort for this?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hello, everyone. Ever since Mai has come out for DOA5, I've been scouring different modding sites to see what mods I can get for her. I put virtually all of my mods into Autolink for the convenience, but it seems that there's a problem. I saw a mod for Mai that makes toggling her glasses on possible as seen here, http://bbbsfxt.deviantart.com/art/Mai-Glasses-Toggle-DOA5-634522674.

My DInput8.dll from Autolink seems to keep my Autolink working, but I need to replace it with the exact same file, another Dinput8.dll, from Ink Reshuffle so that I can toggle her glasses in game. Does anyone here know, is there some sort of work around or solution of some sort for this?

I thing it cant be done, it just like you try to get harem ending in witcher 3

Hello, everyone. Ever since Mai has come out for DOA5, I've been scouring different modding sites to see what mods I can get for her. I put virtually all of my mods into Autolink for the convenience, but it seems that there's a problem. I saw a mod for Mai that makes toggling her glasses on possible as seen here, http://bbbsfxt.deviantart.com/art/Mai-Glasses-Toggle-DOA5-634522674.

change file name like dinput8.dll from lnk reshuffle to ink_reshuffle.dll or other you like

that way you can use autolink and lnk reshuffle at same time

change file name like dinput8.dll from lnk reshuffle to ink_reshuffle.dll or other you like

that way you can use autolink and lnk reshuffle at same time

Didn't seem to work, thanks, though.

fuck glasses, who needs them anyway? shit tier fetish.

no offensive brother  :dodgy:  :dodgy:  :dodgy:

It didn't work because he gave you the wrong advice. You need to rename the file to "lnk_reshuffle.dll" (with an 'l', not an 'i')

Thanks, but still nothing. :/

how your steps installation autolink and LRS maybe several steps wrong 

fuck glasses, who needs them anyway? shit tier fetish.

no offensive brother  :dodgy:  :dodgy:  :dodgy:

It didn't work because he gave you the wrong advice. You need to rename the file to "lnk_reshuffle.dll" (with an 'l', not an 'i')

Thanks, but still nothing. :/

how your steps installation autolink and LRS maybe several steps wrong 

I DID make sure to reinstall them once Mai came out so that they could be compatible with her. This particular instance aside, they have been working fine. Although, I haven't touched Ink Reshuffle in some time since I've started using Autolink....

The only installation step that I know hasn't been followed is putting Ink Reshuffle's Dinput8.dll in the root directory, but that's the source of this whole dilemma in the first place. How do I put two of the exact same named files in the same place that both serve separate purposes? It seems the game reads the file names and not the contents of the files to see which one, if not both, to run.

I have had the exact same problem following all the correct steps.  lnk reshuffle 5.6 + Autolink 2.5 just not working together for some reason.  :-/

1. install autolink 

2. then in folder lnk reshuffle, change file name dinput8.dll in folder doa++ into anything you like 

3. copy (your file name).dll from doa++ to main game folder

4. and done. this way you can use autolink and lnk reshuffle together

*just make sure the file.dll from doa++ folder have same name with dinput8.dll that you place in main DOA folder

Man, I tried what everyone said and still nothing. :/

Thanks for the input everyone, but I'll give it up for now. Much appreciated.

lol name doesnt matter with l or i

Pretty sure it does. You do know that's a lower-case L, not an upper-case I, right?

...I just saw your comment. I thought it was an upper case I the whole time. I just changed it to a lower case L and it worked. I feel dumb and very grateful at the same time. Thanks a ton!

Man, I tried what everyone said and still nothing. :/

Thanks for the input everyone, but I'll give it up for now. Much appreciated.

lol name doesnt matter with l or i

Pretty sure it does. You do know that's a lower-case L, not an upper-case I, right?

...I just saw your comment. I thought it was an upper case I the whole time. I just changed it to a lower case L and it worked. I feel dumb and very grateful at the same time. Thanks a ton!

Maybe this will help. I have both installed but technically, I'm only running 20% of all autolink's features as I still use lnk reshuffle and archive tool when switching mods. 

post-300653-0-02321400-1475239548_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, guys I suddenly got same problem as mentioned.

Before, I was able to run both Autolink and lnk_reshuffle together with no issue. now the game is crash and sometime hangs on loading screen when I rename DInput8.dll for lnk_reshuffle to " lnk_reshuffle.dll" while keeping the DInput8.dll for Autolink.

after number of tries and tests I have noticed that lnk_reshuffle tool is now looking only for DInput8.dll on game root not lnk_reshuffle.dll even after renaming the .dll file in doa++ folder. 

further notice that, after placing DInput8.dll for lnk_reshuffle tool in the game root the game starts but randomly an error massage pop up says: "The Game Data is Damaged. The current game will end, and you will be returned to title screen" "OK".

I wonder what goes wrong, I reinstalled the autolink and link_reshuffle, but no improvement.

if you updated your game to the latest update v1.08a(core fighters update), lnk-reshuffle wont work. it needs to be updated. i suggest staying on the org 1.08 update(last update before Core fighters version). everything works just fine including the new Halloween DLC.

Is there anything new in "DOA5LR Ultimate Content Set" DLC for Core Fighters (!.08A) if I already have all previous DLC installed?

if you updated your game to the latest update v1.08a(core fighters update), lnk-reshuffle wont work. it needs to be updated. i suggest staying on the org 1.08 update(last update before Core fighters version). everything works just fine including the new Halloween DLC.

Is there anything new in "DOA5LR Ultimate Content Set" DLC for Core Fighters (!.08A) if I already have all previous DLC installed?

A lot of changes. Just install the DLC and revise the 3DM list. Game will run. Just don't install the new update.

A lot of changes. Just install the DLC and revise the 3DM list. Game will run. Just don't install the new update.

I just found this in steam community:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/311730/discussions/0/350543841944667983/#c350543951938855948

DOA5LR Ultimate Content Set is exactly:

- Fun Theme Set (full)

- Halloween + Debut Costume Set, excluding 5 Honoka Debut Costumes (Nurse, Cheerleader, Maid, Santa's Helper, Sexy Bunny)

- Variety Costume Set, excluding 30 Ninja Clan costumes and 8 Showstoppers Encore costumes

- Tropical Paradise Costume & Movie Set, excluding 4 Showstoppers costumes, 4 New Challengers costumes, 2 Last Getaway costumes, 4 Premier Sexy costumes and 4 Private Paradise Movies (Marie Rose, Phase 4, Nyotengu, and Honoka)

If you have already purchased Fun Theme Set, Halloween + Debut Costume Set, Variety Costume Set, and Tropical Paradise Costume & Movie Set, you already have all what is in this package.

Basically, this is just mix of costumes from previous DLCs. So we don't need to buy or install it if already have all previous DLCs.

Archived