How to start modding for noobs

kepler186f

Hello, I am a noob. I am fairly experienced in programming however i have  no idea o how to start with creating my own Armour and clothes mods for f04.  Could some one link me to a thread or post good assets I can use to learn this skill. I promise i will deliver. I want to make wonderful Armour mods. I have exhausted google.  I have 3ds Max and blender but know jack shit about them. Any pointers/tips/help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hello, I am a noob. I am fairly experienced in programming however i have  no idea o how to start with creating my own Armour and clothes mods for f04.  Could some one link me to a thread or post good assets I can use to learn this skill. I promise i will deliver. I want to make wonderful Armour mods. I have exhausted google.  I have 3ds Max and blender but know jack shit about them. Any pointers/tips/help would be greatly appreciated. 

You can start like every modder do. Learn how cbbe bodyslide works and try to create skimpy outfit using alpha channel or zap slider. If you are wanting something serious, you can watch this tutorial. Just forget about rigging your outfit in the Maya. It much simpler to do in OutfitStudio.

Archived