ok here whats up . i cant load a save when it seems im on a horse and when im able to load a save i cant go into any city but i can come and go from caves and builds that are not in any city :( heres my loadouts

P.S they over lap each other so plz dont think i fed up there if u do see a fix plz give me a working link as i have found many on here dont always give working links

post-1147337-0-82741500-1474525073_thumb.png

post-1147337-0-40135200-1474525080_thumb.png

HorseRider2  OR horserider and ZAZHorseRidesYou  NOT both !

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp at the end of the load order !! always the last esp !

----------------------

Have you started a new game ? Old saves will not work.

Have you try detete you Oblivion INI ?   ( the game will create a new clean one ) Oblivion.ini  in  My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\

-------------------------

Worked the game without mods?  The Base game .

Worked it after you installed the DLCs ?

....I hope you tested your game often during the installations !!!

After which installed Mod is crashed ? Deactiate that Mod.

You don't know it ?!

Then you must search the "bad" Mod.

Deactivate halt of you mads ( No master files of Mod that are still active ) Test you game. If the game works one of the deactiavted Mods is bad.

Activate Mod by Mod and test untill the game crash.  Don't use the bad Mod.

No.

Have you tested with Tes4Edit ?

The quickes ways is test half-half. Deactivate half of your mods, if the game still crash, activate the deacitated Mods and deactivate the other half Mods.

Then activate 4-5 Mods and test untill the game crash.  Then test the last 4-5 mods one by one.

That's why I said always test Mods after installation. Do not install several Mods at once!

Archived