I cant mod custom weapons

I have this wierd bug where i am unable to modify any downloaded gun in any way. For example i downloaded the Kalash by DOOM and i can only get it in the marksman config. It does not show up in the weapons workbench. 

I know this is not a problem with the mod given that ive tested about 10 other gun mods and have the same issues. 

I have tried reinstalling, restarting the game, trashing the item and getting a new one.

Any ideas? im kinda clueless here...

I have this wierd bug where i am unable to modify any downloaded gun in any way. For example i downloaded the Kalash by DOOM and i can only get it in the marksman config. It does not show up in the weapons workbench. 

I know this is not a problem with the mod given that ive tested about 10 other gun mods and have the same issues. 

I have tried reinstalling, restarting the game, trashing the item and getting a new one.

Any ideas? im kinda clueless here...

If I were you, the very first thing I'd do is go to the author's mod page for EACH wep that you're having problems with and:

1. READ and make absolutely certain that you meet the mod's requirements

2. Update the mod to the latest version AND update any and all required mods to their latest versions as well.

Secondly, I'm make sure that my character has met all level requirements and has unlocked all the necessary perks required by the mod. I have the Kalash myself and I'm pretty sure that some of the higher lvl mods require that you be a certain level in the "Commando" perk. Don't assume that all mod authors will just assign vanilla requirements to their weapons.

Lastly, if you haven't already done so, check your wep mods with FO4Edit and resolve all level list conflicts by creating a custom patch for your game. You can google this and follow one of the many tutorials on Youtube.

Additionally, you can run LOOT and optimize your load order. It never hurts to do this.

Ookay... so i just did everything you just said to do... and nothing changed... i think i need to better describe the issue

So... Basically what im talking about is that the Weapons do not show up in the weapons workbench when i open it. therefore i cannot modify said weapons. and this is currently happening to every single weapon mod i have installed. Said mods are: 

Now... The Weapons work fine, all mods are addable through Console but obviously cannot be attached to the acctuall weapons. I am currently running no DLC at all because for some reason im getting a black load screen wich crashes the game when i try to use DLC. the load order are as follows:

0  0 Fallout4.esm
      ArmorKeywords.esm
      Loads.esm
      AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
      DarkerNights.esp
      DarkerNightsDetection.esp
      BetterNightVision.esp
      M9.esp
      Realistic Survival Damage.esp
      LoweredJetpakAPDrain.esp
      Realistic Death Physics.esp
      LongerPowerLines3x.esp
      IncreasedSettlerPopulation50.esp
      Armorsmith Extended.esp
      More armor slots.esp
      More armor slots - AWKCR.esp
      M2216.esp
      M4A1.esp
      M4A1 - AWKCR.esp
      SkibsWHMk22-AWKCR+LOADS.esp
      ClassicSniper.esp
      CBBE.esp
      NanoSuit.esp
      NanoSuit_AWKCR_AE.esp
      UniquePlayer.esp
      ModularKalash.esp
      Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
      DOOM1911.esp
      AnyModAnyWeapon.esp
      Any Mod Any Weapon Loads of Ammo Compatibility.esp
      Extended weapon mods.esp

Edit: I tried deleting the DLC, no change (Load order updated)

Hmm, well I do not know if this is part of the problem or not but armorsmith extended clearly states in its info that it is incompatible with more armor slots.  Its states this just above the credits section on the armorsmith page.

Though to be honest in my view it should not make any difference.

Ookay... so i just did everything you just said to do... and nothing changed... i think i need to better describe the issue

So... Basically what im talking about is that the Weapons do not show up in the weapons workbench when i open it. therefore i cannot modify said weapons. and this is currently happening to every single weapon mod i have installed. Said mods are: 

Now... The Weapons work fine, all mods are addable through Console but obviously cannot be attached to the acctuall weapons. I am currently running no DLC at all because for some reason im getting a black load screen wich crashes the game when i try to use DLC. the load order are as follows:

0  0 Fallout4.esm
      ArmorKeywords.esm
      Loads.esm
      AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
      DarkerNights.esp
      DarkerNightsDetection.esp
      BetterNightVision.esp
      M9.esp
      Realistic Survival Damage.esp
      LoweredJetpakAPDrain.esp
      Realistic Death Physics.esp
      LongerPowerLines3x.esp
      IncreasedSettlerPopulation50.esp
      Armorsmith Extended.esp
      More armor slots.esp
      More armor slots - AWKCR.esp
      M2216.esp
      M4A1.esp
      M4A1 - AWKCR.esp
      SkibsWHMk22-AWKCR+LOADS.esp
      ClassicSniper.esp
      CBBE.esp
      NanoSuit.esp
      NanoSuit_AWKCR_AE.esp
      UniquePlayer.esp
      ModularKalash.esp
      Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
      DOOM1911.esp
      AnyModAnyWeapon.esp
      Any Mod Any Weapon Loads of Ammo Compatibility.esp
      Extended weapon mods.esp

Edit: I tried deleting the DLC, no change (Load order updated)

Well, of the 6 weapon mods you listed, I'm personally using 4 and I've had no trouble whatsoever modding them to the maximum level. Looking at your load order, the one thing that jumps out at me is that mod "AnyModAnyWeapon" followed by said mod's Ammo Compatibility. While I'm not familiar with that mod myself, I would think anything that affects weapon upgrades would be a likely suspect. 

Try uninstalling that mod and the compatibility thingy and see if that makes a difference. If not, the only other thing I can suggest is to uninstall ALL your mods and verify if you can run a stable VANILLA game. If you can, then install your mods ONE at a time, launch the game and verify you're problem free, rinse and repeat until you find the mod that's causing you all this grief.

Now notice I said UNINSTALL. Simply disabling your mods doesn't always work. I know this is a tedious process - I had to download and reinstall 140+ mods myself recently after a HDD crash. That took me 3 days to complete but judging by your load order, you should be in much better shape. Good luck!

More than likely it's got to be an Armor & Weapons Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) update that you're missing.

You have not mentioned updating this specifically so I'm just throwing this out there.

I had the same problem with some armor. I could not modify or upgrade them until I just woke up one day and thought to check on AWKCR status.

Archived