Can't build at the Drive-in

Badtanker

I have no idea, but did you try with a much older save game?

For instance, a few weeks ago (after a game patch) I got a problem in which entering Jamaica Plains I crash. Nothing I tried fixed this, but when I go to a much older save game I found the problem doesn't happen.

So you may as well experiment with figuring out whether your whole game is broken or if there's only a problem with that save.

Badtanker, I just logged in and tested the drive in settlement for you, and I do not have a problem. However, I just noticed from your description that you go into build mode using the workshop. I do not do that.

Standing in the settlement I hold the V key until construction starts. You can try that method.

I've did a new character, old saved game, started with the workshop and started it without.  soon as I move outside the little shed i'm auto ejected from build mode, I can see the green glow for the boundry of the drive in but still does that. Now i'm just uninstalling the 1 mods that I installed before the update and the 1 after it to see if it is them that is causing this trouble. Do you damn job Codsworth and Easy homebuild and working double beds.

I've done that and also uninstalled those mods. they were the only ones I've installed this week. It didn't change anything so went to Diamond City. well i'm level 15 with this character and I didn't get the message for ada. went looking for her and can't talk to her. she's in the same place as before but with no bodies and gear around.  shot at the ghouls that were close by and kept hitting them but it was like they were invincible. had to resort to hitting them with a sword to kill them.  So problems with building at the Drive-in. ghouls won't get hurt unless you hit them physically. and Ada's quest hasn't started.  anyone else having these problems?

I've did a new character, old saved game, started with the workshop and started it without.  soon as I move outside the little shed i'm auto ejected from build mode, I can see the green glow for the boundry of the drive in but still does that. Now i'm just uninstalling the 1 mods that I installed before the update and the 1 after it to see if it is them that is causing this trouble. Do you damn job Codsworth and Easy homebuild and working double beds.

Known Bug that came with Version 1.6. Thought it was fixed with 1.7

Open the Console and type

resetquest patch_1_6

Fixed it for me.

don't know if that still works with the current Version of the Game.

resetquest patch_1_6

Fixed it for me.

I had the same issue a few months back and that command fixed it.

resetquest patch_1_6

Fixed it for me.

I had the same issue a few months back and that command fixed it.

that did fix it. thanks

Archived