Need Remedy For Lethal Sex

I finally got the mods I had running great...animations were great...textures all there lookin' good and then all a sudden every time any character has sex they keel over dead after orgasm.

I'm really tired of 'resurrecting' them.

I've looked over the tech support pages and the closest I could find to an answer was that perhaps some loversRapers mod had high character damage levels or something.

Anyone know any fixes?

Here's the load order.

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

Toaster Says Share v3.esm

All Natural Base.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

x117race.esm

LoversCreature.esm

AT2 01-Shiki Armor Set.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

TSS Custom Companion Template.esp

Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

bondage_sex.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

Naughty_Joana_01.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

Crowded Roads 23.esp

Marksman Velocity.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

Extended Imperial City Version 1.0.esp

Knights.esp

Tavern-Goers 2.esp

Added Realistic NPC's v1.0.esp

Ta22's 01Army.esp

117NPCs.esp

F2LAddon_MSElves.esp

From2ch Lives.esp

From2ch Lives Boss.esp

F2LHideRaces.esp

F2L_FaceChange.esp

City Life-x117.esp

Extended Chorrol Open Cities.esp

BrotherhoodRenewed.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Bedrollsanyone.esp

77_Umpa_RadioFx.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

A Room Behind Arena.esp

Populated Prisons.esp

battle.esp

1em_Vilja.esp

AABTSv1.esp

zzEstrus.esp

All Natural - Real Lights.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

New_races.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

Navel Piercings.esp

Navel Piercings TAIL.esp

RL_KhajiitGear.esp

PlomsOrcOverhaul v1.2.esp

Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esp

Nec Mystic Dark Elf-Remake.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Adventurer armor.esp

BodyResizingTokens.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

CastawayIsles.esp

aaHug.esp

SRJsleepCommandForCSR.esp

Archery Rebalance.esp

Size Changing Spells.esp

AdaptiveSloMo.esp

Stripper.esp

RingofMara.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversBiko.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

SetBody.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

UVII.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Well, you can try replacing LoversRaperSGalgat.esp with the normal version of RaperS to see if that helps you. Normal raperS version can be found here (use the bottom attachment - it is named: LoversRaperS.7z): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=26

To replace them you will need to delete LoversRaperSGalgat.esp and just drop the new LoversRaperS.esp into your data folder. To test if this fixed things try starting a new game and raping an NPC to see if they die from the ecstasy again. If they don't die then you can try cleaning your existing save game to see if you can salvage it.

Other than that you would need to look at any mods you may have that add fatigue or damage. That is quite a load list you have there. :)

Well' date=' you can try replacing LoversRaperSGalgat.esp with the normal version of RaperS to see if that helps you. Normal raperS version can be found here (use the bottom attachment - it is named: LoversRaperS.7z): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=26

To replace them you will need to delete LoversRaperSGalgat.esp and just drop the new LoversRaperS.esp into your data folder. To test if this fixed things try starting a new game and raping an NPC to see if they die from the ecstasy again. If they don't die then you can try cleaning your existing save game to see if you can salvage it.

Other than that you would need to look at any mods you may have that add fatigue or damage. That is quite a load list you have there. :)

[/quote']

thanks. I'll try this tonight.

I was really worried it was UV2.

Well' date=' you can try replacing LoversRaperSGalgat.esp with the normal version of RaperS to see if that helps you. Normal raperS version can be found here (use the bottom attachment - it is named: LoversRaperS.7z): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=26

[/quote']

UV2 "should" only impact skeletal issues (meaning if your PC or NPC's boobs or body parts start stretching out to infinity). Of all the folks that run UV2 I have never once heard of it doing what is happening to you so I think you are safe on that one.

[/quote']

UV2 "should" only impact skeletal issues (meaning if your PC or NPC's boobs or body parts start stretching out to infinity). Of all the folks that run UV2 I have never once heard of it doing what is happening to you so I think you are safe on that one.

Well I tried the Galgat removal...didn't work. Tried lowering Joberg settings and rape settings but everybody is still paralyzed after sex.

I've noticed that I can still 'talk' to them but they just lay there until resurrected. Have to resurrect my character also.

It's weird they lay there eyes blinking and mouth moving but paralyzed.

And NOW my animations are fucked...but I've fixed that before.

Could the load order be the problem? I know I should learn to bash and merge alot of these things.

If they (and you) are paralyzed then you have some mod installed that is messing with fatigue. You will need to find out which mod is doing this in order to fix things. To get back to where you were (animations wise) just reinstall the galgat raperS and delete the raperS you installed and you should be ok.

Nothing in your load order "jumped" out at me as far as the fatigue culprit plugin unfortunately so I really don't have any shortcuts for you. You may end up having to disable mods in groups of 1-3 to see if you can figure out which one is messing things up.

Oblivion can be a real pain in the ass sometimes!

To start try disabling:

bondage_sex.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

Added Realistic NPC's v1.0.esp

AdaptiveSloMo.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

and then start a new game to test if things work.

I think you were right about the fatigue issue. When I created a new character (alternate beginning) I was flailing about with a dagger just for the hell of it before filling out 'immigration' papers and I was informed that I was now fatigued and needed to rest.

Still haven't tracked down which mod is causing it, though.

I thought I may have been on to something once when my character didn't 'die'(partner did though) but I think I may have been in 'god mode'.

So...back to the drawing board.

I think you were right about the fatigue issue. When I created a new character (alternate beginning) I was flailing about with a dagger just for the hell of it before filling out 'immigration' papers and I was informed that I was now fatigued and needed to rest.

Still haven't tracked down which mod is causing it' date=' though.

I thought I may have been on to something once when my character didn't 'die'(partner did though) but I think I may have been in 'god mode'.

[/quote']

Do NOT ever use God mode as it breaks scripts all to hell (lovers ones and others). Instead use player.setav health 6000 to make yourself have godlike health.

Still haven't tracked down which mod is causing it' date=' though.

[/quote']

Do NOT ever use God mode as it breaks scripts all to hell (lovers ones and others). Instead use player.setav health 6000 to make yourself have godlike health.

I think I'm cured, dude. I think it was those bondage thingies.

Thanksalot for the help and the cheat.

Everything seems to be back to normal. If it wasn't for you guys I'd be doing time for pc murder.:P

Archived