SunCreditsResources.png

SG Hairs (Google Is Your Friend)

Bethesda

Creation Kit

Nif Merge

Nif Skope

Merge Plugins

SunPermissions.png

This follower was made using assets from several mods. Please obtain permissions from them as well.

Character belongs to

Sunsakuka

Follower made by

mfeile1974

Version_3.jpg

Version 3

-------------------------------------------------------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/13/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSE, HDT, HDT High Heel
  • Special Edition Compatible

Just one thing - Nola version2 appears to be missing a texture on her (now purple) teeth. Nila version 2 is fine.

Will try to fix it here and let you know if I have any success.

Sounds like I missed a path in NifSkope....I will look at it once I get back to computer.  Thank you for letting me know

THey look great as usual if you make us a new gift of followers.

But what exactly is the difference between the 3 versions? Different hairstyles plus: ???

Yes the different styles revolve around the har.

Just one thing - Nola version2 appears to be missing a texture on her (now purple) teeth. Nila version 2 is fine.

Fixed the texture path and uploaded the corrected version.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Fixed the texture path and uploaded the corrected version.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks for fixing this so quickly.

Edit: You will need to package the additional files along with the .esp - I noticed that both followers are merged into a single .esp which will also change the facegen references in both the meshes and texture subdirectories.

Fixed the texture path and uploaded the corrected version. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks for fixing this so quickly.

Edit: You will need to package the additional files along with the .esp - I noticed that both followers are merged into a single .esp which will also change the facegen references in both the meshes and texture subdirectories.

The fixed .esp are meant to go with the files that are too big for LL. The only thing fixed was the location so I would hope it wouldn't mess with the facegen

Now would be nice to have all your/ sansakuka followers in one fomod/ esp.

I already have them merged together on my end but further testing is needed before release

tortoiseisland1, on 20 Sept 2016 - 4:25 PM, said:snapback.png

I know this is specific but does anyone know how i can remove the scar off of version 3 Nila? I've tried everything I can think of. Thanks

You won't be able to unless you use a imaging program because the scar is built into the .dds and also the .nif

Oooh ok, I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to get "Nila version 1 face" with "Nila version 3 hair" and it was driving me crazy. But that makes sense, oh well, thanks for replying though

• rep_up.png
  •  

tortoiseisland1, on 20 Sept 2016 - 4:25 PM, said:snapback.png

I know this is specific but does anyone know how i can remove the scar off of version 3 Nila? I've tried everything I can think of. Thanks

You won't be able to unless you use a imaging program because the scar is built into the .dds and also the .nif

Oooh ok, I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to get "Nila version 1 face" with "Nila version 3 hair" and it was driving me crazy. But that makes sense, oh well, thanks for replying though

• rep_up.png
  •  

If you get a mod like Hairstyler they say you can change hairstyles...I've never used it personally but that is what everyone recommends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...