[Sims 4] [WIP] Anarcis' animations for WickedWhims [Outdated thread, see Support Thread]

Anarcis

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tweencybervirus

hi does anyone know how to use the wicked condoms? im having trouble figuring it out

Use the computer under Wicked WooHoo to purchase a pack of condoms, they should be delivered sometime the next day, click the mailbox and take the condoms from the mailbox and next time your sim is woohooing, open your inventory and click the condoms and click use condom.

File's been updated boys and girls. I've now added a makeout interaction for single beds, meant for young lovers who haven't had enough experience yet to mind small beds. There'll be a whole sequence of those following, as well as some group stuff and other things I'm working on.

post-1341781-0-69886800-1477299974_thumb.gif

You've probably noticed I'm quite slow about these things, so don't be surprised if I seem to be gone for a month or so - I'm still there.

i cant make any of these anims works, do they require a newer version of wwohoo?

Still having that problem with the current version?

With this file my game doesnt want to start. (something about missing files etc), If I remove this file my game starts ok. Any advice guys?

No idea, I've never heard of that before. Maybe try downloading it again?

asking for password.

It shouldn't do that, there's no password protection involved. Make sure you use 7-zip.

Currently working on this one.

post-1341781-0-81616900-1477310681_thumb.png

post-1341781-0-51031500-1477310628_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have everything downloaded and all in the right places and in the right folders. When I open the game, everything is in the right place under the Script Mods and Custom Content tab. Why is it that when I go to click on the bed or on the floor to use the Wicked Whims, it doesn't show up? Is there a fix to this? Thank you ! 

I have everything downloaded and all in the right places and in the right folders. When I open the game, everything is in the right place under the Script Mods and Custom Content tab. Why is it that when I go to click on the bed or on the floor to use the Wicked Whims, it doesn't show up? Is there a fix to this? Thank you !

Have you gone through the usual checks like updating Wicked Whims and making sure there's not another mod interfering with this one?

You did a nice Job! Keep Posting more

More are coming! I'm working on a bout 7 different animations at the moment - most of the are further stages for Single Bed, but I'm also experimenting with a few weird ones. 

I can't unzip the 7z , please can you help me?

You need this program!

Can someone please help me on trying to figure out why I can't get WickedWhims to work properly?

I successfully downloaded WickedWhims 1.1.2.042.6 - 29 October 2016.zip but out of the 10 options, the "script" one does not go into the "manage mods" folder, so I assume this is why it's not working.

I have both "mod" options enabled on game options and when I start the game it shows me WickedWhims has been activated...but something is wrong somewhere.

Help please?

Can someone please help me on trying to figure out why I can't get WickedWhims to work properly?

I successfully downloaded WickedWhims 1.1.2.042.6 - 29 October 2016.zip but out of the 10 options, the "script" one does not go into the "manage mods" folder, so I assume this is why it's not working.

I have both "mod" options enabled on game options and when I start the game it shows me WickedWhims has been activated...but something is wrong somewhere.

Help please?

You should ask TurboDriver.

Hello there! Thanks for this animation set! :) I have not tested it yet, but when I open the zip file it says the file is corrupted, upon entering "Continue" the file still downloads without a problem. Not sure if this is normal or not or if its happened to anyone before? Will let you know if I run into any trouble within the game with this animation if so. :)

Hello there! Thanks for this animation set! :) I have not tested it yet, but when I open the zip file it says the file is corrupted, upon entering "Continue" the file still downloads without a problem. Not sure if this is normal or not or if its happened to anyone before? Will let you know if I run into any trouble within the game with this animation if so. :)

Let me know how it goes!

Archived