DOA5LR Stage Idea

Guest GuachaLover23

Guest GuachaLover23

Hey Community what is up the Duck is back, and i just want to say that Team A$$hole will not released us PC user no new Stage but i made this idea up, that if we can modifier the Stages in the Game Like What LGMODS and saafrat did maybe we can make the game more enjoy,(I mean the game is still fun after 1 year released but the background need work, so here is my idea stage i took in Game so u the community can see for ur self

Oil Rig

post-787844-0-42753400-1473254848_thumb.png Now With this one i will like to fight on that bridges, just like how Hitomi was chilling on it in Story mode.

Sanctuary

post-787844-0-34319400-1473254855_thumb.png

post-787844-0-63170300-1473254858_thumb.png

Now I will like to fight in this background, and it will look alot better.

Streets 2

post-787844-0-82155200-1473254861_thumb.png

post-787844-0-42301200-1473254865_thumb.png

Now With this one i will like to Fight behind the fence and one to the street, yes it will look weird but it will be fresh and new

Jungle

post-787844-0-07628400-1473254870_thumb.png

post-787844-0-76433300-1473254875_thumb.png

If u guy remember that Tree branches where the crocodile is, this will be an another place to at, like i say it look good.

Street Of Toyko

post-787844-0-69601000-1473254879_thumb.png

post-787844-0-66560000-1473254883_thumb.png

I mean it will look good to fight on the street, yes the people in the background will look creepy but it still fresh and new.

Battle Field

post-787844-0-12103100-1473255982_thumb.png

post-787844-0-07802000-1473255986_thumb.png

This 1 will look well also.

U the community tell me is this an good ide or not, i just trying to spice up my game.

Mr Duck

I have made the Sancutary stage you show but never shared or show here because it's full of clipping I'm not even sure if I kept the file somewhere.

I though I saved a screen but no fuck, I'll show you if I find my file.

But about retextured satge I already asked people many times if they are interested and it look like they don't care so I stopped to share the one I've made.

Green Forest :

post-780963-0-56410800-1473268780_thumb.jpg

Labo Light Off :

post-780963-0-72149300-1473268787_thumb.jpg

And I could even make more.

The problem is these mod has been made last years so it was with uMod compatible, dunno if I coudl swap textures on the tmc file, some stage become broke after do it (example with Training Stage).

Guest GuachaLover23

Better stages textures would be great

I thing it is really important to have better stages(texture of old stage, or even new stages), but the problem is how...

U both shpu;ld check this guy devinart outhttp://jhonyhebert.deviantart.com/art/Scramble-Dead-Or-Alive-5-557510035 he made alot of good texture for the stage but the problem is when i try to insert them into Umod is say an error message

I have made the Sancutary stage you show but never shared or show here because it's full of clipping I'm not even sure if I kept the file somewhere.

I though I saved a screen but no fuck, I'll show you if I find my file.

But about retextured satge I already asked people many times if they are interested and it look like they don't care so I stopped to share the one I've made.

Green Forest :

attachicon.gifImage008 (2).jpg

Labo Light Off :

attachicon.gifImage11 (2).jpg

And I could even make more.

The problem is these mod has been made last years so it was with uMod compatible, dunno if I coudl swap textures on the tmc file, some stage become broke after do it (example with Training Stage).

I mean i still use Umod for the stage, but i hope u still have that sanctuary file, i really do not care if it clipping, i just want to make my game more fun.

Mr Duck

It's normal that the file don't work in DOA by using uMod.

uMod is very specific in  textures name, it's not a texture swap with Texture Tool where the name of file isn't important.

With uMod the name file is VERY important, if you change the name it will never work.

I'm trying to find where I've put my broken stage, I've made another one too but these files are very old and I have hundreds and hundreds of files stocked in hundreds of folders.. So wait I'm checking.

Guest GuachaLover23

It's normal that the file don't work in DOA by using uMod.

uMod is very specific in  textures name, it's not a texture swap with Texture Tool where the name of file isn't important.

With uMod the name file is VERY important, if you change the name it will never work.

I'm trying to find where I've put my broken stage, I've made another one too but these files are very old and I have hundreds and hundreds of files stocked in hundreds of folders.. So wait I'm checking.

Yea his reterture stage are amazing, but i just can not get it in the game it keep saying about an File is not name Hash.dss, but anyway u still got that green forest stage, and i still got that Labo light off stage as well.

I will have no problem waiting on the Stage file, it cool. But this going to be an thread for everyone to discussion stage here.

Mr Duck

I've found the Sanctuary stage, fortunately I didn't deleted it and tested on V1.04 and V1.05 it's working fine with Archive Tool swap.

639474Image1006.jpg

I've also found some others test that I've made in past but the edit isn't reconized in game so it's useless.

I'll post a download link in my thread in few minutes and I'll check if I can swap my retextures files in the stage tmc for others, for the Forest it should be quick only 2 textures I just need to find where I've put it again but for the Labo it's way more annoying I have to swap something like 100 files and it's not garanteed to work.

[EDIT] Link : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52276-dead-or-alive-5-last-sexy-round-lgmods-yasha-asura-brother-in-law-now-in-the-party-preview/page-37?do=findComment&comment=1670544

Guest GuachaLover23

post-787844-0-17112400-1473277114_thumb.png

post-787844-0-01599300-1473277122_thumb.png

Thank U LGMods the stage is beautiful when it does not glitch up but hey i am happy. Also i already have the File for the Labo light off, so u do not have t stress ur self out :)

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Glad to know you enjoy this version :)

The glitch is impossible to fix unfortunately but as you said the view stay cool and "new" so it's a good compensatio

Yes my friend we are getting somewhere, now i going to texture it up the stage real quick i will be back

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Oh the retexture look great!

It's better than this bright water on original one, I'm wondering if we could also put grass texture then it will look like a more new area haha, nice job Mr Duck.

Yes it does look better, the brightness was to much,yea u can edit it to my friend, we are work together to help out the community, i will like to see what u got :)

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Sorry no more rep up, I still have in mind to do somethign for stage since months now but I can't work on everything in same time so it's another project for another time ;)

yea i am out of Re-up too, but hey it cool, i respect that, we still got alot of thing coming up, but no need to rushed it ha. ha.hahaha

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

@LGMODS

I want to know how did u Reposition these stage, if u can give me an quick rundown, i will see what i can do today with some of the stage in the game

To replace a stage you have to import the stage.tmc into Blender and move it manually then export it as .obj and use Harry Palmer Pose Tool to swap the position.

Sometime you'll have to adjust the exact position in Blender, and the file is huge in polygon if I remember so it may take time to do it.

Guest GuachaLover23

To replace a stage you have to import the stage.tmc into Blender and move it manually then export it as .obj and use Harry Palmer Pose Tool to swap the position.

Sometime you'll have to adjust the exact position in Blender, and the file is huge in polygon if I remember so it may take time to do it.

ok but next i want to know is how do, i replace it back into TMC, i really do not know how to use the Pose Tool.

Mr Duck

When you export the tmc as .obj via Blender you just have to open Harry tool, drag the original tmc into tmc tab and drag the .obj in obj tab then save.

After test in your game by replacing this new tmc - tmcl via ArchiveTool (or Ink_Reshuffle I suppose it work too), make sure to do a back up before in case.

Guest GuachaLover23

When you export the tmc as .obj via Blender you just have to open Harry tool, drag the original tmc into tmc tab and drag the .obj in obj tab then save.

After test in your game by replacing this new tmc - tmcl via ArchiveTool (or Ink_Reshuffle I suppose it work too), make sure to do a back up before in case.

Ok i will give it an try, Thank for the guide

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Your welcome, let me know if you have any problem or/and show me your progress :)

I will be honest will u, i do not evenig know how to move the stage, i am all mess up right now, i try to delete that raft in Jungle stage, but i do not know how to delete it quick. hmmm

Mr Duck

Archived