Titan Quest (Anniversary Edition ) AllSkin Mod

DeathBringer0xL

Okay, the old version of Titan Quest allskin mods does not work at all with the Anniversary edition. It removes the Bounce thing, presumably from the creature.arc file. Since thats the only file you replace. 

There is a WIP

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=757513061

But steam downloader will not download this puppy. If you could upload this, I would appreciate it. 

Okay someone has uploaded the steam mod

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-anniversary-edition-allskins-mod

Problem is, every time you start the game up, you have to activate it using the custom bounce thing, like you do to permanetly activate it in the original mod. You Now have to do that every time with this mod. Not sure any one knows how to make it permanet now.

There is another method to get custom skins in the game without using allskins. You can create a directory that the game will default to instead of the packed files just like you do in games like Skyrim or Fallout. Here is what the path should look like.

Steam\steamapps\common\Titan Quest Anniversary Edition\Database\creatures\pc\female

Once you have that folder you can place your texture files inside and name them after the textures the default tunic colors save to. For example, femalepc01_white.tex will replace the texture for the default tunic. Here are the different colors you can save textures over.

_black

_brown

_burgendy

_crimson

_gold

_gray

_hunter

_lightblue

_olive

_orange

_purple

_rose

_royalblue

_slate

_tan

_white

This method does not let you switch on the fly in game and the only other downside I can think of is your are limited to only the default skirt mesh, I'm not sure you can do the skirtless one though it could be worth a try using the same method as the textures. I prefer this method though for two reasons, max compatibility if things get update and not worrying about a mod breaking and second you really don't change skins that often in this game, for most people like me once you get one you like you stick with it.

I tried this and it didn't work. Maybe you have to modify the resources directory as well?  It would be nice to figure out how to do it this way so you can do multiplayer with this mod.  Using the other technique flags you for having mods active and the person you play with has to have the same mod.

• 3 months later...

Archived