Modded clothes texture problem

Sorry, I cannot think of anything else at the moment :(

Alright I did as you requested, here are 2 screenshots without ENB active:

Mojave delight "Posh": http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266099102114435400/73DF7450858377D8380B34474E57D20DF3CC8311/

Normal caucasian skin: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266099102114435129/ED146174A0FAC702B890A230403FDDC0E73DE24A/

My fallout launcher settings just in case: http://imgur.com/a/wll3c

Also I want to point out that i never modified my INI files in MO, is that a problem?

Looks better, no weird shadows. What resolution are your textures? I only use the 4096 for the bodies, everything else is 1024 or 2048.

Your launcher settings are correct for ENB, various ENB will produce some dark shadows and don't always look great in my opinion, I cannot remember which one I am using in these shots but you will notice even in the 101 bikini shot you can see seem and slight skin tone difference on the left wrist area. Proper lighting can make all the difference in visuals, even my character can look bad in some areas of the game depending on the lighting. These are Mojave Delight but using customized version of same textures you are using, on same page you can also see some of Kendo's shots using his textures.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1815-show-us-your-character/page-39?do=findComment&comment=1657784

I also remember in all of Bethesda's games, that some skin tones in character generation just don't look good with the textures being used so you have to find a balance between what you want and what looks good.

The INI files should always be edited thru MO as it makes copy of both for each profile. The only settings I remember adding might have been bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 and bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1, My INI files are attached if you want to compare, most of the "threaded" this and that settings that people say you should add are bunk from my research.

FalloutNV INI.7z

Looks better, no weird shadows. What resolution are your textures? I only use the 4096 for the bodies, everything else is 1024 or 2048.

Your launcher settings are correct for ENB, various ENB will produce some dark shadows and don't always look great in my opinion, I cannot remember which one I am using in these shots but you will notice even in the 101 bikini shot you can see seem and slight skin tone difference on the left wrist area. Proper lighting can make all the difference in visuals, even my character can look bad in some areas of the game depending on the lighting. These are Mojave Delight but using customized version of same textures you are using, on same page you can also see some of Kendo's shots using his textures.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1815-show-us-your-character/page-39?do=findComment&comment=1657784

I also remember in all of Bethesda's games, that some skin tones in character generation just don't look good with the textures being used so you have to find a balance between what you want and what looks good.

The INI files should always be edited thru MO as it makes copy of both for each profile. The only settings I remember adding might have been bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 and bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1, My INI files are attached if you want to compare, most of the "threaded" this and that settings that people say you should add are bunk from my research.

Well to be honest i'm not sure. If i remember well both the vanilla races textures and mojave delight had no option to choose regarding texture quality.

Well your shots are really amazing, there is basically no comparison whatsoever between your pics and mine. Textures lighting and shadows are noticeable better than what i have now, expecially the textures that look really blurred.

Do you remember perharps which tone colour is best suited for FONV? 

I'll have a look at your settings but it's strange that not every ENB requires you to change anything in there, in fact some of them requires you to change imultisample for example iirc.

No problem, I use the 4096 version of the base but the normals still might be 2048, I put my modded version together over the course of about 6 months so many little tweaks along the way I have long since forgotten.

I use Interior Lighting Overhaul for the game lighting, the screen shots were taken in more controlled environment so they look as good as they can, some weathers will effect the shadows and lighting negatively I have found but not too many, overcast types especially.

Looking in my folders it looks like I am running Rudy ENB or Enhanced Shaders or possibly a blend of both, not sure.

In character gen I use on of Kendos presets for the face from MD and skin shade is negative 257

I think all ENB presets should have AA and Anisotropic off as well as multi-sampling off, but everyone has their opinion on that i suppose. I think even if you set aniso to off in launcher it still sets the value as 1 in the INI file so you have to change to 0 to make sure its off, same I think with multi-sampling. I looked thru enb forums and step site for some of that information.

No problem, I use the 4096 version of the base but the normals still might be 2048, I put my modded version together over the course of about 6 months so many little tweaks along the way I have long since forgotten.

I use Interior Lighting Overhaul for the game lighting, the screen shots were taken in more controlled environment so they look as good as they can, some weathers will effect the shadows and lighting negatively I have found but not too many, overcast types especially.

Looking in my folders it looks like I am running Rudy ENB or Enhanced Shaders or possibly a blend of both, not sure.

In character gen I use on of Kendos presets for the face from MD and skin shade is negative 257

I think all ENB presets should have AA and Anisotropic off as well as multi-sampling off, but everyone has their opinion on that i suppose. I think even if you set aniso to off in launcher it still sets the value as 1 in the INI file so you have to change to 0 to make sure its off, same I think with multi-sampling. I looked thru enb forums and step site for some of that information.

4k textures, wow! I was never able to find something like that, in fact judging by my pics the textures I have are barely 1k lol . Could you possibly share them (via pm) or maybe link me where have you found them please?

Alright i'm gonna trying rudy enb than, however if i Can express my opinion it's really weird what happened to shadows using overgrowth ENB. I dunno but i'm of the opinion that an ENB should be' better in every way than the normal vanilla look.

Alright so -257 should do the trick

Are these options found inside the normal fallout.ini and not in the falloutprefs right? Do you remember exactly how should them be' called?

Thanks again for replaying by the way ^^

My textures have been heavily modified, I only used the 4096 because I had problem with barcode tattoo being blurry at any lower resolution. 2048 should be fine but my textures were based off these originally >> www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702/?

All the ones I have from glosshouse or Kendo are 2048, again these should be fine as I have used them as well.

ENB is generally better but even with ENB some weathers and lighting in some areas will still suck and not look right, just my opinion. Some enbs are just too dark or they are not designed for the weather (Nevada Skies) or lighting package (ILO) you may be using so they may or may not look right for your setup.

For the INI files check the ones I posted, I know the multisample setting is in both INI's

My textures have been heavily modified, I only used the 4096 because I had problem with barcode tattoo being blurry at any lower resolution. 2048 should be fine but my textures were based off these originally >> www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702/?

All the ones I have from glosshouse or Kendo are 2048, again these should be fine as I have used them as well.

ENB is generally better but even with ENB some weathers and lighting in some areas will still suck and not look right, just my opinion. Some enbs are just too dark or they are not designed for the weather (Nevada Skies) or lighting package (ILO) you may be using so they may or may not look right for your setup.

For the INI files check the ones I posted, I know the multisample setting is in both INI's

I'm using these textures exactly but they so really far from looking 2048 as you noticed too.

Regarding ENB do you use any weather mod with them?

Got it! gonna give it another shot with that installed. Anyways I don't think that mod would change the interiors.

Just before I tryed rudy ENB and I have to say that the problem increased drastically :C

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266099654994174823/B64A6B0313CA8D59CB589699E5FCE34127F4F726/

I took a pic of the fo3 wasteland too which I think is really too brigh but that's probably cause i haven't installed Nevada Skies i hope

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266099654994175076/B6A1D2F5F31F265FF7B6571803FD530E2F83E415/

But still the txt inside rudy enb makes my worried since it states something regarding w10 problems and this enb

I have seen a lot of people have issues with 10, I still run 7 x64 at least its stable. I don't know what to say about those textures they look really crappy. Does it look like that with no gear on as well? I assume you checked that.

Nevada Skies is exteriors only, I use Interior Lighting Overhaul for the interiors. You could try Enhanced Shaders as it has specific one for Nevada skies and that may be what I am actually running.

I have seen a lot of people have issues with 10, I still run 7 x64 at least its stable. I don't know what to say about those textures they look really crappy. Does it look like that with no gear on as well? I assume you checked that.

Nevada Skies is exteriors only, I use Interior Lighting Overhaul for the interiors. You could try Enhanced Shaders as it has specific one for Nevada skies and that may be what I am actually running.

Yes unfortunately it does look like that even without that armor :C .

Anyways this is with the ENB you suggested 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266100141419757467/3046164D6A824C503ECDD2CC334F3AEB6A8648CA/

Good luck with that, the ones I pointed you to are the best there is. I still think you have some issue with your setup, I just don't know what it is. You might want to start a new thread and document what we have tested and tried and see if anyone else has an idea.

I might but the fact that no one replyed this thread means that i have very low probabilities to get some help.

How would I even start a thread like that by the way? I'm not exactly sure what should I write in there to be honest

I know I am surprised no one else jumped in and gave their thoughts :( especially since I never used MO with NV, only FOMM from here on LL not teh one on the nexus, its old.

Did you compare my INI files with yours? You can use notepad+ to compare settings, could be shadow issue (guess). Also I am using Nvdia Profile Inspector to override the default NV profile from nvida, the items in red are all i changed from the default, to that you need to add the nvse_loader.exe and falloutnv4gb.exe if you use them. Also am using nvidia driver 368.81 with enb 278.

EDIT:

If you start another thread I would start with the image you posted before you tried rudy as those "stipes" just are not right.

post-139201-0-52200700-1474846020_thumb.jpg

I know I am surprised no one else jumped in and gave their thoughts :( especially since I never used MO with NV, only FOMM from here on LL not teh one on the nexus, its old.

Did you compare my INI files with yours? You can use notepad+ to compare settings, could be shadow issue (guess). Also I am using Nvdia Profile Inspector to override the default NV profile from nvida, the items in red are all i changed from the default, to that you need to add the nvse_loader.exe and falloutnv4gb.exe if you use them. Also am using nvidia driver 368.81 with enb 278.

EDIT:

If you start another thread I would start with the image you posted before you tried rudy as those "stipes" just are not right.

Thanks for helping again, after a bit of time i was finally able to post again and so i decided to open a topic on the enbdevforum, hope to find a solution

Archived