(REQ) cbbble 2.47.01 full version

im looking for the cbbble 2.47.01, i had it awhile ago but i deleted it on mistake. im not looking for the light version just the full version. if anyone could link it or upload it that would be awesome and much appreciated!

Guest Vendayn

2.47 I believe is only the light version.

You'll need 2.46 full+2.47 (patch) if you want that.

Enjoy CBBLE Full (2.46)...I'll add a link to 2.47 if someone wants that as well. You'll need 2.46 first. And you will need both parts...the mod is literally over 1gb. It is compressed down a lot though.

AMAZING mod though, probably my favorite body/face textures. It comes with its own problems though...namely, it will crash an annoying amount of times, when doing showracemenu (doesn't crash when first creating a character). Sometimes it crashes 4 or 5 times in a row (once it was like 6 or 7 or something), before I can get showracemenu open and to tweak the character.

I don't currently use it, as I'm using body/face of that character based off of Sanhoshin. But cbble is still amazing and my favorite.

Part 1

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c1yhjacue5gl7pp

Part 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pn6b2rj97enqk8j

And the patch for 2.46...2.47 light version (thanks to Klaus I Love You, for originally posting the patch)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rnqd27q1r44q7bs

btw, I don't have a paid mediafire account...so, I dunno how long these links will work for. I have a feeling I'll need to re-upload them, and if I do, I won't be re-posting as they are supposed to be my personal "backups".

And no, before someone says, I don't use mediafire as my sole source of backups, that would be kinda fail :P That is what backup harddrives are for ;)

Guest Vendayn

No problem. :) I haven't been to 3dm in a while, so I dunno what they changed. I have an account there (well not really mine heh heh)...did they change it to where you need to post in a thread or what? I think I remember seeing that last time.

But yeah, hope you enjoy guys/gals :) If you can get over some of the weird things (like completely freezing on showracemenu often), the face/body look really nice. All in the eye of the beholder of course.

I have the 2.43, here some close up picture. The 2.46 ~2.47 has a rounder face and bigger eye.

As for the 3dm thread that was locked, I think the author is updating the mod, because he/she put up a 2.48 preview 1 day before the thread was locked.

I have the 2.43' date=' here some close up picture. The 2.46 ~2.47 has a rounder face and bigger eye.

As for the 3dm thread that was locked, I think the author is updating the mod, because he/she put up a 2.48 preview 1 day before the thread was locked.

[/quote']

Ahhh - THAT face. I thought that was available on Nexus - the face mod which is part of all that Sanoshin hysteria? :huh:

Nice screens - many thanks!:)

:idea: As for permissions/locked threads/etc. on that site - I can almost never see any pics on there anyway as I'm not a member there in any capacity. So, I'm always in the dark about almost all of the Chinese mods until pics & links are posted here by helpful members!

• 1 month later...

i found a download of version 2.48 of this body mod. when extracted' date=' its well over 1 gb of data in the file itself.

[/quote']

How you downloaded it?

I add reply in 3dm thread, and still can't access to download cbbble :(

Archived