Animal Mansion Redux Question [Solved]

Hi there.

As the author of the mod Animal Mansion Redux doesn't want any spoilers in his support thread for the mod I will open a new thread to ask for help which he considers to be a spoiler.

As there are no quest markers and no hints, I am at loss to find the builder and the schematics Thaena sends me out to get after buying the land at Falkenreath. Can someone please give me a hint on where to find them or tell me the exact location. I searched for hours all over Skyrim and I'm not sure if the are even there or if this is a bug and they are missing.

Thank you in advance.

I've tried an ealier version with questmarkers, it's been a while, though. Afaik you can get some plans from somebody (women?) at the market in Solitude, but i can't remember the builder. Maybe you'll get a hint there.

*edit: One note. If you wannt to try another mod you didn't play yet, without support at all, go for it. But if you want an animal mansion that works, use Animal Mansion Plus instead. The modder there is away since some time, but you'll still get more support there and it's considered stable.

I've tried an ealier version with questmarkers, it's been a while, though. Afaik you can get some plans from somebody (women?) at the market in Solitude, but i can't remember the builder. Maybe you'll get a hint there.

*edit: One note. If you wannt to try another mod you didn't play yet, without support at all, go for it. But if you want an animal mansion that works, use Animal Mansion Plus instead. The modder there is away since some time, but you'll still get more support there and it's considered stable.

Thank you very much for your help. That was exactly the hint i needed to find the woman who sold the schematics. She has a stand at the market. Don't know how I missed that on my previous visit. And she gave me a hint on where to find the builder. This wasn't hard anymore.

About Animal Mansion Plus. I already tried it out but ran into to many issues. And as it is no longer developed I decided to remove it. Now I just wanted to check out the Redux version. I will see if I will keep it.

So thank you again for your help.

Thank you very much for your help. That was exactly the hint i needed to find the woman who sold the schematics. She has a stand at the market. Don't know how I missed that on my previous visit. And she gave me a hint on where to find the builder. This wasn't hard anymore.

About Animal Mansion Plus. I already tried it out but ran into to many issues. And as it is no longer developed I decided to remove it. Now I just wanted to check out the Redux version. I will see if I will keep it.

So thank you again for your help.

Glad i could help. :) For Animal Mansion Plus, actually it was developed further until something happened to the modder, not sure what exactly but i still hope he'll come back. Anyways, many ppl played it and should be able to help with pretty much every problem, the only problems i had were caused by scriptlag or maybe a conflict, sometimes dialogues didn't show up (in winterhold), or parties weren't triggered properly... but since this happened randomly, we couldn't figure out what caused that. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I can't find Que, who is supposed to be in Dawnstar, I believe?  Good luck using the console to do "help que", as it gives you everything with either "quest" or "unique" in the name. :P

On second thought, nevermind. I'm going to a different version, as a mod that is impossible to figure out how to start is completely worthless to me.

What kind of boneheaded move is it to disable all the quest markers?  It's like saying, "I want this quest to only be usable by people who already know where I put everything, namely, just ME! BWAHAHAHAH!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know where the builder is?

I've followed the hint given by the schematic seller and scoured Markarth, but I can't find the builder/mason. I even went to several locations in the Reach to look for them.

Anyone have a better hint? Or is my run through bugged?

Does anyone know where the builder is?

I've followed the hint given by the schematic seller and scoured Markarth, but I can't find the builder/mason. I even went to several locations in the Reach to look for them.

Anyone have a better hint? Or is my run through bugged?

Same here, searched and searched through Markath. Spoke to every single NPC in and around the city.  There is no one that give any relevant response.

Is there any help for this? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I sometimes can not have a choice of relationships with animals during quests.

Even if the option is selected, it may not progress any further.

I can not go on a quest anymore. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I am sorry that English is not fluent because it is not my native language.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Adrianna is simply nowhere.  I talked to everybody, searched for houres in each house, on each place, each time, morning, afternoon, evening and trough the night.?

Any IdRefnr. is nowhere to find; so the classic-last-chance-option "player.moveto" or Player.placetome" is not to apply. ?

To make matters worse,  even bugs are present.  So you never know, you have to do it here with a bug, or I`m  too stupid to find the person or hell what is wrong???

Without Questmarkers the Mod is nearly unplayabel. ?

At last, I think I will give up this Mod, which would actually be a great mod  -  just 4 fun ?

And if I see, that this topic is not be answhered since 8 month , I think that others have given up as well. ?

But still, any help is more than welcome. ?

• 1 month later...

Since the previous poster already performed the necromancy ritual on this thread I don't feel quite as bad posting this. Below is a list of the easter egg mods @stefan65 was asking for. Dumped from what seems like the most recent version of the mod (f4c970e64d7abc251a6361529ab2c1da  AMR-ReV-530.7z)

Spoiler

Using Linux it's quite easy to dump referenced esp and esm files from pex files:

$ for i in *.pex do; strings $i >> all-strings; done

$ grep "es[pm]$" all-strings
SexLab.esm
MoreNastyCritters.esp
DawnGuard.esm
HearthFires.esm
DragonBorn.esm
animal_mansion_redux_dlc.esp
animal_mansion_redux_V_dlc.esp
Sexlab Slavery Framework.esm
Sexlab Slavery Caves.esm
Sexlab Slavery Voices.esm

The last 5 listed are the easter eggs. These are referenced in the na_mcm_menu.pex file. I'll leave it as homework for you to figure out which mods these files belong to, as I'm not personally interested in this.

Archived