Infinite Animations

Chazza118

First of all be clearer and explain exactly what the problem is.  Is the animation not advancing through all of the stages?  Is it stuck at the last stage?  First stage?  Finally there is a setting in the SexLab MCM to auto-advance the stages (normally on by default) otherwise you have to hit the space bar to advance to the next stage.

xp32 nothing should overwrite that skeleton folder accept maybe fnis generated files, so your ending load order should be

- XP32

- FNIS Fores Idles for Skyrim

- FNIS Generated Files

- Overwrite Folder.

I dont understand, it still not working

SexAddicts was the problem thankyou, How ever most of the animations dont exactly line up and are a few inches of some times and at end dont seem to orgasm, any suggestions  

usually the animations align with a character that is at 1.00 height or normal race height for selected race, so you use sexlab's hotkeys to get the animations aligned with your cchracters height once you've done it once next time the animation plays it will use your offsets. Make sure you save your profile before starting a new game though.

The profile for sexlab? It says it is global and has made 0 adjustments, still animations not aligning 

Alignment is also based on the body mods the animator used to create the animations.  So if the animator used CBBE and SOS to create the animations, but you use (for example) UNP and SAM, then there will be misalignment.  And as aereyn said, the height/scaling can affect alignment as well. 

Alignment is also based on the body mods the animator used to create the animations.  So if the animator used CBBE and SOS to create the animations, but you use (for example) UNP and SAM, then there will be misalignment.  And as aereyn said, the height/scaling can affect alignment as well. 

Thankyou for your help, by looking at my mods can you tell me what i done wrong to fix the misalignment

Is XP32 messing with CBBE or is it the BNP i got, how do i fix height/scaling

Sorry for all the noob questions im so new to this lol

Thankyou for your help, by looking at my mods can you tell me what i done wrong to fix the misalignment

Is XP32 messing with CBBE or is it the BNP i got, how do i fix height/scaling

Sorry for all the noob questions im so new to this lol

What you do is set the sexlab hotkeys more notably the alignment keys.

During a sex scene it has stages and each stage can be aligned individually.

normally when you're pressing the align keys it edits all stages

now if you want to edit a stage individually you have to hold on too the right alt key or ctrl key watever its default key is in the MCM.

now say you aligned everything perfectly for that 1 animation file your preferences are saved while you're in game but say you were to start a new game you preferences would go back to default. How you combat this is before you stat a new game on the save that has the right alignment there should be a save profile button in the MCM. Now once you start a new game open up sexlab and click load profile and it will load all your preferences from that file.

XP32 does allow everything to work properly along with scaling the only one who can mess with scaling is you by changing your characters height racemenu MOST animations are made for default scaling but some are made for bigger characters and smaller characters tahts why you have to adjust animations according to your height it about building a preference for yourself so no need to go on a witch hunt edit the animations as they are playing with the hotkeys to align to your character.

Ok thankyou so what is the standard align key then or do i have to do it manually 

I have to use the keys during the scenes?

The align keys I don't know the default but you can change them in the sexlab MCM menu.

This is how I set mine so they are out of the way.

Upward/backward [ (Shift is the modifier key if you don't hold it your character will go upward if you do hold it while pressing this key your character will go forward)

Left/Right: ]

Up/Down: \

Change Actor: ENTER 

For the keys you don't plan to use i would just assign them to the DEL key and yes these keys only work during a sex scene.

My suggestion is play around with the mod until you get a feel for how the keys work its alway a good idea to test all the feature of a mod to see how it operates.

Ok i get how the keys work and done it successfully, how ever when ever i edit a section of a scene it duplicates it for all scenes which miss aligns them again?? 

Archived