WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

HI i just downloaded the september woohoo thing but it doesn't work at all. Before you ask, yes i have the latest version of the game and yes i recieve all 3 messages from woohoo telling me that is on. I have all the requierements: the skin and the two penis things. My problem is that when i open the game if i click anywhere or anybody there are no options and all the entire sims just stay stil!!! whyyyyyyyyy? this happens when i turn on the enable script mod(necesary to use the woohoo mod), do you have the solution? cause i dont know what to do. Thanks and i hope yoou guy read it

That sounds like something is seriously wrong. If the mod displays that it is enabled, there is nothing else to do than use it. I don't know what could be the issue, the information you provided does not help. Maybe a lastException file? Read about reporting bugs in the topic for that.

Mod is great. one problem that I have encountered is that it is currently not working with most of my CC hair mods. Like once interaction starts they just go bald. I suppose it is just incompatible but in the images I saw you used custom hair mods. Do you have their names?

Read the FAQ.

Forgive me for asking, but these future additions of condoms, pregnancy and, uh, bodily fluids that you've mentioned? If it is at all possible, could you please add the ability to opt out of those in settings? I'm probably in the minority, but since lifestages in Sims 4 are so lacking I play a no pregnancy game, and it would be an awful mess to go through my entire game to set all of those sims to pregnancy option "none" in cas, really not looking forward to that. Also, can think of few things more off-putting than having my futa-wearing ladies (in lieu of any lesbian variety I just play with the gender setting off, brilliant option, thank you so much for that, and since I can't find a strap-on for them, futa it will have to be) ejaculating on their partners. Sorry, but that is just... no, not for me.  So, could you maybe just keep it in mind, if there is a possibility for it? Pretty please?

Other than that, you are brilliant, the other modders are brilliant, I am in awe and thank you oh so much for this mod. Imagine me bowing to the screen in respect. 

Sims that cannot impregnate will not do it. And you can set pregnancy to 0%.

If there would be a strapon model then I would support it. Obviously if it would work with existing animations.

how to change the interface language WickedWoohooho?

Just put the file with your language to the mods folder. If translation for you language exists.

ive tried everthing i could do and im not sure what im doing wrong. ive downloaded all the recommended animations and nude packs but none of them are showing up. only says 4 animations are running :( pls help. 

Did you unpacked the animations from the archives?

HI i just downloaded the september woohoo thing but it doesn't work at all. Before you ask, yes i have the latest version of the game and yes i recieve all 3 messages from woohoo telling me that is on. I have all the requierements: the skin and the two penis things. My problem is that when i open the game if i click anywhere or anybody there are no options and all the entire sims just stay stil!!! whyyyyyyyyy? this happens when i turn on the enable script mod(necesary to use the woohoo mod), do you have the solution? cause i dont know what to do. Thanks and i hope yoou guy read it

I am getting a very similar issue. When the level doesn finally load in, all the sims are standing up straight and flapping their arms. I am unable to give them commands and some of the UI is even missing. I was able to record it and I threw it into gfycat for someone to look at https://gfycat.com/DigitalKindlyGermanwirehairedpointer  

I am getting a very similar issue. When the level doesn finally load in, all the sims are standing up straight and flapping their arms. I am unable to give them commands and some of the UI is even missing. I was able to record it and I threw it into gfycat for someone to look at https://gfycat.com/DigitalKindlyGermanwirehairedpointer

Now that's some information. Go to 'saves' folder and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder and then turn the game on. If that doesn't help then look for lastException files.

i have unpacked the animations they are in my mods folder as they should be but when i get into game and look in my custom content they arent listed. 

Maybe you've placed them too deep into folders structure? Put them right away in the Mods folder.

its all in there. but still unlisted in game.

i appreciate your help tho, just want to enjoy the mo

Have you  tried taking everything out  of the wicked woohoo folder and putting in the main mod folder?

tried it both ways and the script is there and everything works fine with the base script but my problem is just the other animations not showing up. 

i appreciate your help tho, just want to enjoy the mod.

You did not unpacked them. These are still archive files.

really? i feel like a goofus lol.... this sounds stupid.. but how do i do it then?

Download a file compression tool like 7-Zip or WinRAR and unpack it.

You did somehow unpacked WickedWoohoo itself, so it shouldn't be a big deal for you.

i appreciate your help tho, just want to enjoy the mod.

You did not unpacked them. These are still archive files.

really? i feel like a goofus lol.... this sounds stupid.. but how do i do it then?

Download a file compression tool like 7-Zip or WinRAR and unpack it.

You did somehow unpacked WickedWoohoo itself, so it shouldn't be a big deal for you.

well i feel like a real dummy. lol thanks 

I am loving WickedWooHoo, especially the Patreon version.  However, I am eagerly awaiting the awareness element.  You know, when the Sims are aware they are having sex and with whom.  When it can have an impact on the relationship:  positive or negative. As it stand now, I have to be sure to do the game "wooHoo"  so the romantic relationships are maintained.  It is nice that the NPC notice and react to the nudity.   

post-581235-0-04419100-1473604417_thumb.png

post-581235-0-32797000-1473604424_thumb.png

post-581235-0-98949200-1473604432_thumb.png

Hi,

I seem to be having a weird problem with the stage progression feature of WW. It's just not functioning at all.
Even though the sex progression is set to staged only, the animation will not change.

It was working normally before and this started happening after I updated to the Sept 4 version. I tried deleting the Wicked Woohoo folder in the saves folder and that didn't help.
I also tried taking out my script mods one by one and restarting but I couldn't pinpoint which mod was causing a conflict, so I guess it's not on my mod end either.

Could I perhaps PM you my lastexception.txt?

Thank you

Hi!

Thanks for the awesome mod, it works flawlessly!  :D 

I was curious though, if it would be possible to make the Sims who are currently engaged in the animations to gain Fun and/or Social need-satisfaction out of it?

(It feels slightly weird to see them enjoying themselves with several other Sims and their Fun/Social being tanked at the bottom of the bar :) )

Hi TURBO! I just downloaded your mod but EA keeps terminating it. How do I make it stop?

You're probably talking about the notification that just informs you about the mod running for the first time. Nothing to worry about.

Is it possible to make a shortcut for switching to next/randomn animation?

Thank you.

A shortcut? Like a keyboard shortcut? I could do that, I think. Not sure how well that would work, but I will add that to the suggestions. Thanks!

Everything works for me, except for the 'vaginal' floor sex option. I always get a notification saying that no Sims are available when they're both in the same room. 

Update your animations packages, there are no vaginal sex interaction on the floor anymore. At least not yet.

I am loving WickedWooHoo, especially the Patreon version.  However, I am eagerly awaiting the awareness element.  You know, when the Sims are aware they are having sex and with whom.  When it can have an impact on the relationship:  positive or negative. As it stand now, I have to be sure to do the game "wooHoo"  so the romantic relationships are maintained.  It is nice that the NPC notice and react to the nudity.   

This is a scary thing to go into, but I will be focusing on it with the next full update. It can take longer to do than most of the stuff too. Making it intuitive to the player and avoiding breaking the game will be a challenge. 

Hi,

I seem to be having a weird problem with the stage progression feature of WW. It's just not functioning at all.

Even though the sex progression is set to staged only, the animation will not change.

It was working normally before and this started happening after I updated to the Sept 4 version. I tried deleting the Wicked Woohoo folder in the saves folder and that didn't help.

I also tried taking out my script mods one by one and restarting but I couldn't pinpoint which mod was causing a conflict, so I guess it's not on my mod end either.

Could I perhaps PM you my lastexception.txt?

Thank you

Try to update WickedWoohoo again, there were two releases the same day and the second one fixed that.

Hi!

Thanks for the awesome mod, it works flawlessly!  :D 

I was curious though, if it would be possible to make the Sims who are currently engaged in the animations to gain Fun and/or Social need-satisfaction out of it?

(It feels slightly weird to see them enjoying themselves with several other Sims and their Fun/Social being tanked at the bottom of the bar :) )

Please read the unreleased changes and list of suggestions in the topic.

i really wanted to use these animations but when i installed these and started the game i was given a message that the game could not start up due to the files being corrupted. i revised that there where placed correctly still nothing.

i deleted this files and kept others i liked and they seem to be running fine.

what could the problem be?? 

i really wanna use these :(

Are you sure you have unpacked the archive with the animations? The other thing could be that the archive requires 7-Zip to correctly unpack. I don't know myself, it's the best to ask Amra directly and read what have people said in the past in Amra's topic.

absoultly love this mod,great job,...i am struggling to get the sims to be completely naked as i cannot seem to get the bottoms to be nude.....any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated....thanks everyone.

Please read the FAQ, there could be stuff related to your problem.

I am having problems with the sex animations, everything looks stiffed when they are having sex and the names of the actions are hidden, i need help in how to enable all of the the sexual actions, and most of the animations appear broken on or unreadable to me

That's a first, could you provide screenshots? I don't even know what to think of it.

And are you using at least version 1.20 of the game?

Yes i unpacked it and placed them in the mod folder and nothing seems to show up