WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

This is the best Sims 4 mod ever! Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I can't get enough of it. I have run into a small glitch (I think). My sim keeps trying to 'go to sex location'. He tries to go, the action cancels, and he tries to go again. He ends up just waving his hand in the air, not able to go anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. 

Then he probably can't get there, I don't know what else to say.

I apologize for the confusion. Perhaps I should rephrase the question. Where are the sex locations and/or how do I set it up?

Just downloaded but the game says that a new version has been detected and all sex interactions have been turned off. The only thing that shows up is exhibition-flash yourself. How do I fix this?

I'm having the same issue.  None of the animations appear that I download.  I only have three options and none of the others will work or show up.

EA has no reason to try and break mods. If they did not support mods (like at all and wanted them to not work) then they wouldn't include options for enabling and disabling them.

While this is true, thats not to say they haven't in the past and have certainly proven they can make it harder to update certain kinds of mods.  They just don't talk about it lol...

So can anybody confirm is this mod is compatible with MC Command Center's woohoo plugin found over on sexysims?

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128

There might be a few conflicts, here is the list of things MC WOOHOO allows...

• Teen Woohoo
  • Elder Woohoo
  • Family Woohoo
  • Same Sex Pregnancies
  • Risky Woohoo and adjustable Try For Baby success percentage
  • Disable Jealousy
  • Disable "sleep-in-same-bed" limitations between Sims.
  • Enable Nude Woohoo and allow both/or only a specific gender to be Nude after Woohoo.
  • Disable privacy from Woohoo interactions.
  • Enabling/Disabling Autonomous Woohoo
  • Autonomous Try For Baby
  • Allow Polygamy
  • Nudity for woohoo in Saunas and Hot Tubs.
  • Nudity for massages and mud baths.
  • Nudity for working out on Gym equipment.
  • Nudity when doing Yoga.
  • No Strings woohoo (No romantic relationships needed, no romantic relationship gains from Woohoo/Try for Baby unless romantic relationships already existed)
  • A Woohoo Skill that can positively and negatively impact friendly and romantic relationships.

Reading over Wicked Woohoo, I could see a few conflicts, especially with pregnancy settings between the two mods.

hi

i have one problem, when i use exhibitionism or sex interactions what involved a female character, this occurs

09-09-2016_1-08-12.png

i have no mods to make this happen, and my character is female, no male 

sorry if this a question you answered 

or its has you said, a male with  feminine physical frame... i don't know

If it's a male with feminine frame then there is not much I can do about it yet. And i guess it is because i see that the model doesn't fit.

If it's a female then WW has nothing to do with this, there has to be something else to cause that.

I found the bug when you remove the restriction of gender, and put a female with your handjob : morning wank animation , this puts a male penis , and no way to reverse it ; I had to put my saved folder again and reinstall the mod

can you check it to fix it?

So it looks like Kotaku posted an article about this mod (all good things to say btw)...I hope the media attention doesn't make bad things happen since its now being discussed indirectly on the official forums too...

In the past when sex mods usually appear for the Sims games, its been near the end of the games life cycle but in the case of Wicked Woohoo its in the middle of the Sims 4 life cycle. 

Best case scenario Maxis/EA turns a blind eye and sees an increase in sales!  They might change some coding for the next patch though to "break" this mod...hopefully not to harshly that it can't be easily fixed. 

WORSE case scenario since the game is mid life cycle they task their programming team to "break" or prevent mods like this from working by changing underlying code.  Yes this would drastically effect the modding community as a whole but if EA decides this kinda of content tarnishes their brand as a whole and investors agree its not so far fetched.

Of course the community will get mad but then EA will just turn around and blame wicked woohoo directly, turning said community back on it...

So lets hope EA turns a blind eye lol...

BTW anybody know where we can find a condom for our sims to wear (accessory)?  I know one existed for the Sims 3...

If one doesnt exist maybe somebody could create one?  I think it would add a lot of realism to the upcoming condom function of the mod.

Well, I was hoping that The Sims Studio (Maxis) would never know of WW existence. If they know, that makes them question if they are okay with this.

I don't think they would focus on breaking mods on purpose, that requires coordination in changes for the core game and that requires time and money to do. Would they really take time to do that to just break a mod? Nah.

The worse case scenario is more like a message to me: "hey you, the guy that makes that mod, make sure to not promote piracy, people are looking". Which I mean, I am not, so why would they care about WickedWoohoo at all? It's just another mod like many of them out there. They are not going to add such stuff to the game, so at least someone else is doing that.

And the comments under WW article on Kotaku are hilarious!  :lol:

I am going to try to figure out some visual indication of the condom on the penis mesh.

This is the best Sims 4 mod ever! Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I can't get enough of it. I have run into a small glitch (I think). My sim keeps trying to 'go to sex location'. He tries to go, the action cancels, and he tries to go again. He ends up just waving his hand in the air, not able to go anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Then he probably can't get there, I don't know what else to say.

I apologize for the confusion. Perhaps I should rephrase the question. Where are the sex locations and/or how do I set it up?

You don't need to setup anything, just install the animations, put the package files in the mods folder just like the mod. Not the zip, rar or 7z files, the package files and then click on objects and the floor to get the interactions. There is no much more to it.

Just downloaded but the game says that a new version has been detected and all sex interactions have been turned off. The only thing that shows up is exhibition-flash yourself. How do I fix this?

That is not exactly what the notification said. Nothing was turned off, it just stopped running interactions to avoid problems. Read the instruction in the topic. Click on objects and the floor and install the animations for the mod. Make sure to unpack them.

I'm having the same issue.  None of the animations appear that I download.  I only have three options and none of the others will work or show up.

for some reason some of the base animations are not loading also I am new to mods so when i put them in the mod folder they are not showing up on the game and i was wondering if thats what the passwords are for? Any help would be great.

Have you unpacked them from the rar/zip/7z archives?

So can anybody confirm is this mod is compatible with MC Command Center's woohoo plugin found over on sexysims?

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128

There might be a few conflicts, here is the list of things MC WOOHOO allows...

• Teen Woohoo
  • Elder Woohoo
  • Family Woohoo
  • Same Sex Pregnancies
  • Risky Woohoo and adjustable Try For Baby success percentage
  • Disable Jealousy
  • Disable "sleep-in-same-bed" limitations between Sims.
  • Enable Nude Woohoo and allow both/or only a specific gender to be Nude after Woohoo.
  • Disable privacy from Woohoo interactions.
  • Enabling/Disabling Autonomous Woohoo
  • Autonomous Try For Baby
  • Allow Polygamy
  • Nudity for woohoo in Saunas and Hot Tubs.
  • Nudity for massages and mud baths.
  • Nudity for working out on Gym equipment.
  • Nudity when doing Yoga.
  • No Strings woohoo (No romantic relationships needed, no romantic relationship gains from Woohoo/Try for Baby unless romantic relationships already existed)
  • A Woohoo Skill that can positively and negatively impact friendly and romantic relationships.
Reading over Wicked Woohoo, I could see a few conflicts, especially with pregnancy settings between the two mods.

There should be no conflicts with MC Command, at least I don't know of any. Pregnancy depends on the game mechanics, the same applies to MC Command so both should work together with no problems.

I found the bug when you remove the restriction of gender, and put a female with your handjob : morning wank animation , this puts a male penis , and no way to reverse it ; I had to put my saved folder again and reinstall the mod

can you check it to fix it?

You mean that the penis was applied on a female sim when the animation started? I don't think so, that is not how WW works. If that sim is male with feminine looks then there is no other way around it. New model for feminine males should be made at some point to fix that.

Hey! Listen! attachicon.gifnavifav.png

If you want to help, I need screenshots, specific looking screenshots. Feeling like a photographer?

I require screens on the highest graphical settings (or at least as high as you can), at least 720p, no visible interface and no visible plumbob (use 'headlineeffects off' command to disable plumbob). Press 'Tab' key to switch to freecam mode.

What do I need (you don't have to make everything, but it would be cool):

- Male on Male sex interactions

- Female on Female sex interactions

- Solo Female sex interactions

- Solo Male sex interactions

- Visible pregnancy sex interactions (pregnancy on a really late state)

- Indoors/Outdoors sex interactions

- Sex interactions with visible groups of sims in the background

- Any other unique combinations

Why do I need these? Obviously for promotional purposes. I want to include them in this topic, download page and the blog or any other place I would share the mod at.

If you want I can include your name or website within the screenshots.

this is my aport male on male pics

10-09-2016_3-16-02.png

10-09-2016_3-18-15.png

i really wanted to use these animations but when i installed these and started the game i was given a message that the game could not start up due to the files being corrupted. i revised that there where placed correctly still nothing.

i deleted this files and kept others i liked and they seem to be running fine.

what could the problem be?? 

i really wanna use these :(

hi

i have one problem, when i use exhibitionism or sex interactions what involved a female character, this occurs

09-09-2016_1-08-12.png

i have no mods to make this happen, and my character is female, no male 

sorry if this a question you answered 

or its has you said, a male with  feminine physical frame... i don't know

If it's a male with feminine frame then there is not much I can do about it yet. And i guess it is because i see that the model doesn't fit.

If it's a female then WW has nothing to do with this, there has to be something else to cause that.

Hey Turbo & Neko, I had this issue and solved it, I'll try to help.

This is about "male package" showing up slightly below the pelvic area on female sims, correct? (it also looks weirdly broken from behind)

In my case, the problematic package was the following one: "cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3.package". As soon as I deleted it, the issue was cleared. You can keep the "cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package" file though, it runs 100% fine with it.

Cheers

I am having problems with the sex animations, everything looks stiffed when they are having sex and the names of the actions are hidden, i need help in how to enable all of the the sexual actions, and most of the animations appear broken on or unreadable to me

French translation for WW 1.1.1.025

If there are something to change or something wrong, tell me  on the right thread.

Si il y a des choses à corriger, dites-le sur la discussion dédiée.

Great work! I would recommend to create a new topic for it in the download section.

Everything looks alright from the technical side. :D

Done, French translation download is now here :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3209-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-french-translation/

i really wanted to use these animations but when i installed these and started the game i was given a message that the game could not start up due to the files being corrupted. i revised that there where placed correctly still nothing.

Are you sure you have unpacked the archive with the animations? The other thing could be that the archive requires 7-Zip to correctly unpack. I don't know myself, it's the best to ask Amra directly and read what have people said in the past in Amra's topic.

absoultly love this mod,great job,...i am struggling to get the sims to be completely naked as i cannot seem to get the bottoms to be nude.....any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated....thanks everyone.

Please read the FAQ, there could be stuff related to your problem.

I am having problems with the sex animations, everything looks stiffed when they are having sex and the names of the actions are hidden, i need help in how to enable all of the the sexual actions, and most of the animations appear broken on or unreadable to me

That's a first, could you provide screenshots? I don't even know what to think of it.

And are you using at least version 1.20 of the game?

Guest Katherlne

Before using TS4 MM. Unpack archive manualy, using a password for archive (you can find pas on amra animation page). And after this, you can install WW_Amra72_Animations.pakage file using a TS4 MM, or manually.