WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

This has probably been discussed before, but what's the reason why in the oraljob and handjob animations, if your sim is above the default height, the hand grabbing/dick sucking is off sync/misaligned? I first noticed when I had two male sims at the tallest height (via the height slider) try to give a handjob/oral job to each other. I figured because they were at the same height it would be aligned, but it wasn't. But weirdly enough if you get a default-height sim and a tall male sim, it's aligned. It's only not aligned if the receiver is too short, but it's aligned if the receiver of the oral job/handjob is tall or at the same height of the giver.

also another thing I noticed is that upon disabling gender restrictions, there seems to me some sort of glitch. For example, I click on a male and give the command for the oraljob animation on a female sim. However it ended up with the man giving the female a blowjob. Because restrictions are disabled I figured vice versa would work, but oddly enough the same thing happened when I clicked on the female to give a blowjob to the same male: he ended up giving a blowjob to her again. There needs to be some designated action for where the person you click upon to do the animation (not the partner) should either be the giver or the receiver.

The height issue is a Sims animation thing, you must not have played Sims 3 because if you mess with the sliders too much the animations will be off in that too. All sims animation whether 3 or 4 are all made with default height. I think the only animation for male on female oral is KLM and it's not bed, I think it's table and couch I can't remember offhand. Where were your sims located when you tried this? When you add the animation look at the OP of each thread and you'll see who's animations work where.

Yep I've never played sims 3. I figured height would be an issue but I'm still confused as to why it would work for sims with different heights. I'd understand if the animations were only in sync if the sims were at the same height but like I said in my last post, handjob/oraljob works perfectly for a female sim at the default height and a male sim at a taller/tallest height from default. I don't understand why this is so because the penis area is risen with a sim that is made taller by the height slider, so you'd expect the animation to be misaligned but it's not. And these animations, a combination of mike's and amra72's, were on the floor as well as the bed. The floor is the category that I noticed it most in. Animations on the bed, regardless of the height of any sim, is more or less on point albeit not perfect (but hey I'm not complaining)

The mod works fine, except for one thing. When I open up one of my save files, my sims would randomly start a sex animation, but misplaced and clothed. It even happens when one of the sims is at work. the only that seem to fix this one is opening up the CAS screen everytime I load up a save. I'm not sure what might be causing this bug and I wonder if anyone else have encountered it before. (Btw autonomy is turned off)

This should be fixed in the next release this week and nice find for the way to fix it. The way I always give people is to go to 'saves' folder and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder.

This has probably been discussed before, but what's the reason why in the oraljob and handjob animations, if your sim is above the default height, the hand grabbing/dick sucking is off sync/misaligned? I first noticed when I had two male sims at the tallest height (via the height slider) try to give a handjob/oral job to each other. I figured because they were at the same height it would be aligned, but it wasn't. But weirdly enough if you get a default-height sim and a tall male sim, it's aligned. It's only not aligned if the receiver is too short, but it's aligned if the receiver of the oral job/handjob is tall or at the same height of the giver.

also another thing I noticed is that upon disabling gender restrictions, there seems to me some sort of glitch. For example, I click on a male and give the command for the oraljob animation on a female sim. However it ended up with the man giving the female a blowjob. Because restrictions are disabled I figured vice versa would work, but oddly enough the same thing happened when I clicked on the female to give a blowjob to the same male: he ended up giving a blowjob to her again. There needs to be some designated action for where the person you click upon to do the animation (not the partner) should either be the giver or the receiver.

The "default height"? Are you editing height of sims with a mod? This is expected to fail for proper alignment and there is nothing I am able to do about it. To make animation possible of snapping to proper points is such an extreme idea that I don't think I would ever try it. Sorry.

Since the way actors are assigned to the sex interaction with gender restrictions disabled there is are no checks if they fit, since I can't tell what someone wants to do. You can swap the actors at any time and they will stay swapped for the whole animation. There is no need to start it with the proper order if you can change it at any time.

I had a thought for removing underwear with this. A 3D skirt like the ones we had for sims 3 with actual up skirt view, but make it an accessory and then put on the underwear of your choice . Then it can seem like they actually remove underwear when wearing a skirt. Just a thought.

The problem is how accessories work in Sims 4. I have not looked into it that much, but I haven't found a clear way to add extra accessories slots. I would like the underwear to work like that, but for now it has to stay the way it is.

Is there any expectation of Lady666 on this project? Other than that this mod is amazing and I can't wait until more animation releases!

I don't know, I have not contacted her yet. After a release this week I will ask to see what is her opinion on WW. Unless she has already said it, but I don't know when or where.

Are there animations for exhibitionism? There are random messages in my game that this sim strips off her bra or flashes or anything but I never see a change of animation.

In what sort of way the change of animation? You mean the change of looks? They do change looks, but when they undress underwear you don't really see it, because they still have clothes on.

Ah, "change of animation", that was nonsense :-D

No, I wanted to say if there's a change of looks (already answered, thank you) and a undressing-animation like the vanilla turning around? So if the random flash appears and the sims wears only underwear then he will be naked for a short time?

Ah, "change of animation", that was nonsense :-D

No, I wanted to say if there's a change of looks (already answered, thank you) and a undressing-animation like the vanilla turning around? So if the random flash appears and the sims wears only underwear then he will be naked for a short time?

Yes, flashing makes sim naked for picked type of flashing, but unfortunately next release will not have autonomy flashing since it is even broken in the current version and I need more time to fix it.

The "default height"? Are you editing height of sims with a mod? This is expected to fail for proper alignment and there is nothing I am able to do about it. To make animation possible of snapping to proper points is such an extreme idea that I don't think I would ever try it. Sorry.

Since the way actors are assigned to the sex interaction with gender restrictions disabled there is are no checks if they fit, since I can't tell what someone wants to do. You can swap the actors at any time and they will stay swapped for the whole animation. There is no need to start it with the proper order if you can change it at any time.

I'm editing height with a mod, this one to be exact (the only height editing mod for sims 4 iirc). I assumed such but at first I didn't understand why handjob/oraljob animations would align perfectly fine with a female sim at the default height and a mall sim with the maximum height via a mod. But after looking in CAS I discovered that the penis is more or less in the same place as it would be with a male sim with default height. With the height slider for the most part the torso increases and the calves a little bit as well, which is why the animation is off for when I use two sims at the maximum edited height because the torso is longer, and thus the hand grabbing starts at a higher place than the animation was made for. 

I had no idea there was a swap position option. I just used it and it works fine, thanks.

Also another question: How do you make animations work with this mod? I have some old sex animations in my mod folder that only work via actions (i.e. browsing the internet -> fapping animation or give massage ->  makeout animation) and I would them to be in the animations list for this mod if I could.

I've created download page for WickedWoohoo as asked for some time ago. But I guess I don't understand how that works and now there are two topic of WW and I can't remove the new one. Oops.

I don't know how this will go now and if it requires deleting the page from the download section, but here's the link anyway: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/

EDIT: Moderator CPU was really helpful and fixed the problem :)

WW for only on 1.20.60.1020 version? Because mod don't work for me on 1.22.22.1020. I don't have any extra option from mod.

No, this is just the minimum version you need to use WW, you can use WickedWoohoo with version 1.22.22.1020 and any in between and even newer. Check the FAQ and Installation process more closely please.

I'm editing height with a mod, this one to be exact (the only height editing mod for sims 4 iirc). I assumed such but at first I didn't understand why handjob/oraljob animations would align perfectly fine with a female sim at the default height and a mall sim with the maximum height via a mod. But after looking in CAS I discovered that the penis is more or less in the same place as it would be with a male sim with default height. With the height slider for the most part the torso increases and the calves a little bit as well, which is why the animation is off for when I use two sims at the maximum edited height because the torso is longer, and thus the hand grabbing starts at a higher place than the animation was made for. 

I had no idea there was a swap position option. I just used it and it works fine, thanks.

Also another question: How do you make animations work with this mod? I have some old sex animations in my mod folder that only work via actions (i.e. browsing the internet -> fapping animation or give massage ->  makeout animation) and I would them to be in the animations list for this mod if I could.

To use animations for WW you need to prepare a package that contains extra data about the animations and registers them for WW. If you want to add that the animations you're talking about, check the tutorials page included in the topic.

You mod is fabulous! However, I feel like there are not many different styles of animations available so far. 

That is why I once tried making animations and packages but personally I don't have much time for that and I am not really good at making them. 

I know your mod has already become closer to its public release, so I am concerned that there are no various animations available except for Anaconda's and Mike's. But I blame no one because I realized from my own experience that making realistic and smooth animations ain't easy at all. 

I just hope that there will be more various styles of animations soon. 

And I hope that there is also smokers' mod for smoker sims included in WW :)

Thanks!

What sort of styles do you have in mind?

http://pastebin.com/bybKwGiz

i did what you said delete 'wickedwoohoomod' on 'saves' folder, and i try it out it didn't work and on top of that the game freezes so i gotta force exit.

when i check again there is a new 'lastexeption' the one which I attached. i went to 'saves' folder after that 'wickedwoohoomod' folder reappears again but has nothing inside it. and on the 'saves' folder now appears 'scratch' folder. Should i delete that too or what.

http://pastebin.com/bybKwGiz

i did what you said delete 'wickedwoohoomod' on 'saves' folder, and i try it out it didn't work and on top of that the game freezes so i gotta force exit.

when i check again there is a new 'lastexeption' the one which I attached. i went to 'saves' folder after that 'wickedwoohoomod' folder reappears again but has nothing inside it. and on the 'saves' folder now appears 'scratch' folder. Should i delete that too or what.

Okay, after closer inspection of the lastexception file it seems that it's an issue with one of your sims outfit. This should be fixed in the next release which will be out this week, but try changing your sim outfit to something else before starting the sex interaction. For now that is all you can try to do, you have to wait for a new version, sorry.

My struggle with trying to create a tutorial video for animating made me change the plan and create hybrid of text tutorial with video. I will record short clips (it's faster to export short clips) without any sound for the visual indicator and underneath that will be detailed description of what is happening in the clip. I think this is much easier for people to follow, you can still see what is going on and you have the detailed instruction that you often need with some of the video tutorials.

You have done a great job, by the way! Many people said we had to wait some years before a mod like this would be released. What new functions will there be in your next public release?

You can see all the changes between the current public version and the next public version in the 'Unreleased Changes' in the topic.

Great mod! I cant wait to try it. chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

BUT you should probably credit the modders/animators that you took some of the animations from.

<----

tumblr_npzy35xAqZ1r9g4gho1_250.jpg

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175310

Hey Jeffyboy! I was wondering if you're still active on the scene. In what way you think you're not credited? The files contain your name, the package contains information about the author and the link that you've posted and your name is displayed in game.

Since I wasn't sure how you would feel about using your animation I am removing it completely form here and my blog. There already plenty of animations out there and I've asked Mike to create new female handjob animation.

Thanks!

no more sticky?

Because the topic was "moved" after I've created the download page some stuff has changed. I have already contacted a moderator about this.

EDIT: CPU said that mods added to downloads have to approved by Ashal before they are pinned so I guess we have to wait.

EDIT2: Aaaand it's pinned :D

Great mod! I cant wait to try it. chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

BUT you should probably credit the modders/animators that you took some of the animations from.

<----

tumblr_npzy35xAqZ1r9g4gho1_250.jpg

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175310

Hey Jeffyboy! I was wondering if you're still active on the scene. In what way you think you're not credited? The files contain your name, the package contains information about the author and the link that you've posted and your name is displayed in game.

Since I wasn't sure how you would feel about using your animation I am removing it completely form here and my blog. There already plenty of animations out there and I've asked Mike to create new female handjob animation.

Thanks!

no more sticky?

Because the topic was "moved" after I've created the download page some stuff has changed. I have already contacted a moderator about this.

EDIT: CPU said that mods added to downloads have to approved by Ashal before they are pinned so I guess we have to wait.

EDIT2: Aaaand it's pinned :D

Go ahead and use them! I'm honored to have contributed. I recognized it in the photos, but I hadn't realize my name was still in the file. I've been meaning to do more, but there has been so few good mods for sims 4, so i got bored. But I may have to get into it again.