WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

i have the jungle pack, removed all mods from the mods folder and checked in saves too, none there. i uploaded the most recent basemental, wickedwhims and extreme violence mods. basemental works fine, the other two dont even show, no actions, no notification, no settings tab even, nothing. i have tried everything and cant figure out why basemental works but the other two dont - help! i love wicked whims! the game is so vanilla without it!!!

On 3/2/2018 at 5:58 PM, maxiroxy said:

What was the problem? I can’t get it to work either..

the script for it was apparently missing, even though it was in there so the resource file was lost and had to delete the old Mods folder and have the game generate a new one, then placed it back in.

Hello!

First, thank for this mod, it's wonderfull and i can't play whithout now!

I have a little problem with the base game woohoo interaction, they won't show up anymore. I can't win the succes "7000ème ciel" for who we need to woohoo in the rocket, the interaction won't appear. I've tried to enabled/disabled the option for  default woohoo in settings but this don't change anything.

I've verified if they are an other mod that can conflict but no.

Everything else works fine.

I've also read a lot of page of this forum but don't fine a solution.

If someone can help me...

19 hours ago, wild_guy said:

A suggestion I long wanted to make: 

In scientist career of 'Get to work' sims can get the SimRay device. The 'Mind Control: Change Outfit' action available for this device among other actions. By default having used SimRay we can change other sims outfit only to standard CAS categories, so it would be very nice to add nudity outfits to be available too, I mean underwear or naked. Also sims who are under this action of the device could increase their nudity skill but get some negative moodlet because they have been undressed forcibly. Also maybe some other WW actions could be added if posssible, it is probably a device of great potentialities:smile:

That is a very good idea.

16 hours ago, sura954 said:

Hey, is there any profiler/settings file that I can use to load settings ? I just created a new save and I don't want to go through the whole process of tweaking every feature, thanks.

The WW file in your saves folder is your settings for WW.

if you remove it from your saves folder, the next time you load the game it will create a new one and be reset to default settings. 

Hope that helps, happy simmin. :smile:

Anyone knows wich mods you should absolutely avoid to not get last exception errors? im only  using this one, basemental drugs, and all the animations posted in the front page yet i still get last exception errors ( BD and WW are updated as soon as a new release is released so its not outdated mods )

who would be responsible for making bath and shower animations add hygiene? the animation creator or Turbodriver?  It would be awesome if shower and bath sex could totally replace bathing as method of gaining hygiene. also I second the guy asking for virginity buff that's tied somehow to number of times woohooed or specifically vaginal interactions. how hard could it be to add those things?

On 5.3.2018 at 9:43 PM, wild_guy said:

A suggestion I long wanted to make: 

In scientist career of 'Get to work' sims can get the SimRay device. The 'Mind Control: Change Outfit' action available for this device among other actions. By default having used SimRay we can change other sims outfit only to standard CAS categories, so it would be very nice to add nudity outfits to be available too, I mean underwear or naked. Also sims who are under this action of the device could increase their nudity skill but get some negative moodlet because they have been undressed forcibly. Also maybe some other WW actions could be added if posssible, it is probably a device of great potentialities:smile:

love the idea with the SimRay,

I had an similar idea after my sim made the Satellite Dish yesterday, there is an neighborhood hive mind ability to let people pass out,piss themself or other fun stuff but I had an Eureka! moment myself..... how about the Satellite Dish could make an aura that makes all the people horny and wanna fuck each other (similar to the sexual active lot trait)

Hi everyone! I used to have the WW mod, but I cleaned out my computer and uninstalled before and recently reinstalled Sims 4. I downloaded new CC and everything and decided to re-download the WW mod. I followed the steps to download the mod and I still can't see the option in game, sadly. ): I have a Mac and followed every steps. When I am in game, I see the Wicked Whims notification, but I don't see a message.

• I did enable my scripts mod.
  • In my mods folder, I made sure that the WW mods folder isn't "too deep" (Mods > WW Mods Folder).
  • My game is completely updated.
  • I read a thread before that I'm supposed to just drag the .zip file from the archived program into my mods folder (I'm not sure if this is making sense), but it still doesn't do the trick.

Any help is appreciated. (:

7 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

love the idea with the SimRay,

I had an similar idea after my sim made the Satellite Dish yesterday, there is an neighborhood hive mind ability to let people pass out,piss themself or other fun stuff but I had an Eureka! moment myself..... how about the Satellite Dish could make an aura that makes all the people horny and wanna fuck each other (similar to the sexual active lot trait)

Exactly my thoughts when I got the simray/dish. I hope we get expansion themed features one day.