WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, CaneBokserot said:

Im having troubles with updating the mod if you dont mind can you help me out?

Going to need to be more specific.  The newer version of the mod is only a few files.  Make sure you delete all the files from the previous versions (most have TURBO in the name), then move in the new files.

On 2/1/2018 at 7:48 PM, Homewrecker said:

This comes up a fair bit and the problem is nearly always that you have more than one default lower body mesh for male sims.  (Any 'penis' mesh is probably a lower body mesh.)  Try removing all your penis/male lower body meshes aside from what's part of WW itself and see if things are better.  If they are, figure out which meshes you were using are default replacements and make sure there's only ever zero or one of them among your mods. 

Im having the same problem as well, can you please give me an idea of a filename to look for? Ive searched through my mods and couldn't find anything. I just only have a few of them installed but I just cant figure out which one is causing this. Ive attached a screenshot of the list of mods and the missing mesh in cas.

Spoiler

mods.PNG.588c9bec037a63bebcf2baeb80fc8809.PNG75369_sims4.thumb.jpg.88f0e905999fdcc51f53fe0c4b4d5365.jpg

3 hours ago, sinusman said:

Im having the same problem as well, can you please give me an idea of a filename to look for? Ive searched through my mods and couldn't find anything. I just only have a few of them installed but I just cant figure out which one is causing this. Ive attached a screenshot of the list of mods and the missing mesh in cas.

Hide contents

mods.PNG.588c9bec037a63bebcf2baeb80fc8809.PNG75369_sims4.thumb.jpg.88f0e905999fdcc51f53fe0c4b4d5365.jpg

Show what is in your WW folder.  You may be using obsolete files.

11 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Take out all the cmar stuff. Also the LunarEclipse MaleSkinOverlay is old, you need the updated one by Vampiressa. =)

Hey thanks for the answer. I tried to use only WW mod without cmar’s and Lunar’s creations but it didn’t work either:( I will try to do what you advice. 

You know, the game shows an orange notification by Turbodriver all the times (it asks to check the LastException file but I can’t understand the information in a file), does it make sense?

Hello

Sorry for my English, I go through google.

I hope I post in the right place ...

I would like to know if there is a way to return the sex statistics of a sims to zero without having to uninstall the mod, save a part without and return the mod?

I confess that I did not look too much on the topic, given my English non-existent and saw the Google translation.

Bonjour

Désolé pour mon anglais, je passe par google.

J'espère que je poste au bon endroit...

Je voudrais savoir s'il y a un moyen de remettre les statistiques sexuelles d'un sims à zéro sans devoir désinstaller le mod, sauvegarder une partie sans et remettre le mod ??

J'avoue que je n'ai pas trop chercher sur le topic, vu mon anglais inexistant et vu la traduction google. 

Hello, 

I just installed the mod two days ago, and I'm really enjoy it, but it started to show me some warning messages(ex. : an exception file has been created), telling that I have some outdated or broken mods caused the errors. I only added the wickedwhims and the first snow mod, and I'm not sure what's the errors that the messages said. The only two problems I have found out are (1) an original potted plant, i don't know..., crashed? (fixed) (2) spa day pack : I just bought it yesterday, and I found that sims getting stuck in spa easily. I think both of the problems aren't cause from the wickedwhims, but the warning still make me panic, depends on I had reinstalled the whole game because it was crashed by some cc before.

Exception Files - 

https://pastebin.com/jTBCEusD

https://pastebin.com/xEtCDwWF

https://pastebin.com/Hka8Nx4Q

Please tell what happened might the errors cause, thank you! :'D

(And sorry about that if you don't really understand what am i taking about or it just make you feel annoying, English isn't my native language.)

9 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

Going to need to be more specific.  The newer version of the mod is only a few files.  Make sure you delete all the files from the previous versions (most have TURBO in the name), then move in the new files.

The problem is i dont know where to download the new version when i go to wicked whims it says 15th january but the update says 20th january so i dont know where

7 hours ago, sinusman said:

So i went ahead and removed everything but WW and still have the same problem. Im also receiving in game error telling me that it has created a lastexception.txt file. Im attaching the ww folder screenshot and the last exception text is in the link below

https://pastebin.com/3zqYS7ks

Hide contents

wwm.PNG.a1ff961bfc3e3c546dd849ef0ab245f3.PNG

You have no nude body mod.  Go to the WW download page and read the optional mods section.  The required section says "WickedWhims doesn't provide full anatomy skins for Sims. You can find these in the Optional Mods section."

Snag Hiroki's BB, better feet, and then choose a penis model.  Should fix you right up.

4 hours ago, smaalle said:

This is an awesome mod, but i have one issue. Why is my male sim get reacted by male sims. And im not gay in real life and not in the sims. Someone please help me. If not, i have to kick the mod out of the sims

Go in to the settings and turn on gender preference.  If certain sims are gay, they are still going to be gay.  Nothing you can do about that.  The Sims has always been LGBT friendly.  But it will make sims only proposition the opposite sex, otherwise.   You can also turn off/adjust autonomy so that no autonomous sex occurs or so that no autonomous sex involves your currently played sim.

If you have any questions about the functionality of WickedWhims, always take the time to look through the in-game options before asking.

1 hour ago, Sakuran said:

Is anyone else having issues with displaced penis placement on the last update?

Read through the thread.  Read all the text for the mod.  There are literally dozens of people with the same complaint who--as I assume you have--failed to read/follow the instructions.