WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest Redabyss

its an update to fix some stuff the parenthood patch broke,mostly graphs ,so its not new content you need to rush into,

i m waiting till Turbodriver verifies its ok , just to b sure though :)

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-updates/

Anyone getting an update message on their game. I'm already on 1.30 is it safe to update?

It's safe. He confirmed it to me via PM.

Guest Redabyss

Pls make a animation who looks like the first time (sex losing virginity) that would me nice i love this mod <3 

TURBO, you wish it so badly? :o You never told us!

Jokes aside, @ vicky: maybe Anarcis' "Mess around" series might be close to what you want? 

Ever since I installed the Parenthood pack today this no longer works. Sims can ask for sex and agree, queue for solo actions, ect....but then the action just cancels and they go off and do something else. I haven't changed anything since the latest update...the only thing new i've added is the Parenthood pack. 

Reinstalling it fixed my issue for the parenthood pack.

Ever since I installed the Parenthood pack today this no longer works. Sims can ask for sex and agree, queue for solo actions, ect....but then the action just cancels and they go off and do something else. I haven't changed anything since the latest update...the only thing new i've added is the Parenthood pack. 

Reinstalling it fixed my issue for the parenthood pack.

reinstall the parenthood pack ?

wickedwhims error   tried looking for a sim with id 535090105238553963 and found nothing! this not an intended behaviour and it should be reported

Может кто-то сталкивался с проблемой такой????

The sims 4 ver. 1.30.103.1010

Pls make a animation who looks like the first time (sex losing virginity) that would me nice i love this mod <3 

I believe another good option would be to commission specific animations yourself from your favorite pose creators, by paying them with some of the money you make from the patreon.

Afterall, poses are the fuel Wickedwhims needs, this could work as direct support for the artist, but for your mod aswell in the long run as you'd have specific quality animations for key features (since you commisioned them from specific creators).

Think of it as a collaboration that could work perfectly for both parties and insure quality work.

Amazing mod!! Thank you immensely @TURBODRIVER for your incredible creation!! I absolutely love this mod heart.gif

Amazing mod!! Thank you immensely @TURBODRIVER for your incredible creation!! I absolutely love this mod heart.gif

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Yeah, the second 1.30 game update chanced nothing in the game scripts. I doesn't even disable mods. So it's safe.

say, @TURBODRIVER, what are the chances of adding something like this mod does, into WW?

Probably 0%, there is no intros or outros to sex interactions for that to be put in place.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

does this mod work for the scale mod ?

You mean height sliders? Not right now, but I am planning on looking into it at some point.

you do? wow that would mean you would enhance the game in a way, EA should have done from the start. that would be awesome.

i know you said something like, removing sims from a scene is too much a hassle, but couldn't it work if, next to the option: "ask to join in" stands "ask to leave" and then gets to a menu for choosing which sim leaves and then what scene the remaining sims should display?

Maybe it will happen, I still don't feel like there is a point to have that option.

Are there plans to make the sims automatically have sex like the normal woohoo that comes with the game? Don't get me wrong its fun clicking around the house and stuff, but It would be even better when having a full house and the sims you are not controlling automatically have sex at Random. That would help with story as well.

That's in works.

Hello!

Im using Alf Si's HQ sims 4 mod and im wondering if any skin nude mod is compatible with it?

Hey!

Any body skin should work.

Are there any penis types that work with females to make futanari sims?

LunarEclipse is the only one at the time, besides the default ones.

Hi Turbo!
I've discovered a strange thing: my playable female sim could not start any sex interaction besides masturbation while in pregnancy, I always recieved the notification "No sims were found..." but if I asked my playable male to have sex with her then everysting was alright. And even when I terminated the pregnancy she was not able to do this untill I had sended her to another lot and then returned back home. Is this normal?

Hey!

Doing a 'Save Clean' explained in the Help Center topic should help. I think future releases of the mod should have less problems like that.

Hi,

Any plan to make animations related to sex skill? i.e. once you advance in sex skill you have more available animations (for example, more complex sex acts require more skill)?

Hey!

But how is taking animations away from the player any fun? There are far better ways of doing that sort of stuff.

Yeah, the second 1.30 game update chanced nothing in the game scripts. I doesn't even disable mods. So it's safe.

say, @TURBODRIVER, what are the chances of adding something like this mod does, into WW?

Probably 0%, there is no intros or outros to sex interactions for that to be put in place.

does this mod work for the scale mod ?

You mean height sliders? Not right now, but I am planning on looking into it at some point.

you do? wow that would mean you would enhance the game in a way, EA should have done from the start. that would be awesome.

i know you said something like, removing sims from a scene is too much a hassle, but couldn't it work if, next to the option: "ask to join in" stands "ask to leave" and then gets to a menu for choosing which sim leaves and then what scene the remaining sims should display?

Maybe it will happen, I still don't feel like there is a point to have that option.

Are there plans to make the sims automatically have sex like the normal woohoo that comes with the game? Don't get me wrong its fun clicking around the house and stuff, but It would be even better when having a full house and the sims you are not controlling automatically have sex at Random. That would help with story as well.

That's in works.

Hello!

Im using Alf Si's HQ sims 4 mod and im wondering if any skin nude mod is compatible with it?

Hey!

Any body skin should work.

Are there any penis types that work with females to make futanari sims?

LunarEclipse is the only one at the time, besides the default ones.

Hi Turbo!

I've discovered a strange thing: my playable female sim could not start any sex interaction besides masturbation while in pregnancy, I always recieved the notification "No sims were found..." but if I asked my playable male to have sex with her then everysting was alright. And even when I terminated the pregnancy she was not able to do this untill I had sended her to another lot and then returned back home. Is this normal?

Hey!

Doing a 'Save Clean' explained in the Help Center topic should help. I think future releases of the mod should have less problems like that.

Hi,

Any plan to make animations related to sex skill? i.e. once you advance in sex skill you have more available animations (for example, more complex sex acts require more skill)?

Hey!

But how is taking animations away from the player any fun? There are far better ways of doing that sort of stuff.

Think about it, it's similar to what happens in cooking skill, when you can cook extra stuff when you gain skill levels. Also, what's the fun in building a relationship and eventually succeeding in asking for sex? That's the whole idea of story progression. And you can always add a setting to disable it, no? I think it could be more fun and give a sense of accomplishment.

I'm brand new here and just downloaded this mod today.   I have a question...is there where I ask?   So i'm just trying the mod and trying understanding all the settings and how it works.   I had my sim give himself a handjob...will he eventually climax and cum on his own?    It was taking a bit so I stopped the action and then got the moodlet of "unsatisfactory masturbation" (something like that)    Should I have waited longer? 

Also,  a sim refused the sex.  Do their romance bars have to be all the way up?    Can my sim have sex with a sim stranger?   (I mean half the fun of this mod would be to pick up a hot sim from the Windenberg bar and take them home)   lol.   

I also didn't understand the different penis settings.    Is there somewhere on this site that breaks down what each setting means?   

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.  lol 

I'm brand new here and just downloaded this mod today.   I have a question...is there where I ask?   So i'm just trying the mod and trying understanding all the settings and how it works.   I had my sim give himself a handjob...will he eventually climax and cum on his own?    It was taking a bit so I stopped the action and then got the moodlet of "unsatisfactory masturbation" (something like that)    Should I have waited longer? 

Also,  a sim refused the sex.  Do their romance bars have to be all the way up?    Can my sim have sex with a sim stranger?   (I mean half the fun of this mod would be to pick up a hot sim from the Windenberg bar and take them home)   lol.   

I also didn't understand the different penis settings.    Is there somewhere on this site that breaks down what each setting means?   

Welcome to LL.

All your Questions can be answered by reading the Mod description, you can learn allot from it on how the mod works.

& remember, have fun and happy simmin!   :)

Thanks :)   however I can not seem to find any option for my male sim to climax and cum while masturbating?   He just sits there and jerks off and nothing happens.  And there is no command to finish himself off.    Am I missing something? 

Welcome to LL.

All your Questions can be answered by reading the Mod description, you can learn allot from it on how the mod works.

Thanks :)   however I can not seem to find any option for my male sim to climax and cum while masturbating?   He just sits there and jerks off and nothing happens.  And there is no command to finish himself off.    Am I missing something? 

Welcome to LL.

Lupobianco's animattions has a male climax one.

scroll down in the Mod discription and click on the animators names to check out what animations they have.

Hope that helps. Have fun man.   :)

thanks i'll check it out!   

Welcome to LL.

Lupobianco's animattions has a male climax one.

scroll down in the Mod discription and click on the animators names to check out what animations they have.

Hope that helps. Have fun man.   :)

i can't use this mod without the error thing popping up, i've checked and its only this mod doing it. is there a fix or does it just need an update? i tried reinstalling it but it didn't work. amazing mod by the way smile.png

why so big?

@nator316 - use pastebin for that stuff D:

@TURBODRIVER - i like "probably" =D so there's still hope right? about that mod, i mean

i can't use this mod without the error thing popping up, i've checked and its only this mod doing it. is there a fix or does it just need an update? i tried reinstalling it but it didn't work. amazing mod by the way smile.png

why so big?

@nator316 - use pastebin for that stuff D:

@TURBODRIVER - i like "probably" =D so there's still hope right? about that mod, i mean

ty

https://pastebin.com/DBZFiDvK