CBBE Hands incompatible with gloves?

JN273

Hey all! I'm the kind of person that don't ask these questions but I can't literally find any solid answers, anywhere, because nobody seems to be specific enough. So here goes;

Most armors or clothes that have a pair of gloves that show skin or your fingers, such as Piper's coat, seems to have the vanilla mesh hands and not cbbe's. The issue with this is that the skin wrapping seems to go to hell, due to the difference of tris, I guess? There is a mod called cbbe gloves CBBE Gloves Conversion, by Snakedog, and that mod fixes the issue. That is the only mod so far that I've found that seems to convert gloves to CBBE. Issue with his mod is that the weight painting is quite bad and the mesh editing itself.

Isn't there anyone out there that is also bothered by this, or is this something on my end or did I just simply miss something?

I'll provide a picture to clarify.

post-101933-0-29899700-1472027853_thumb.jpg

You merely need to install the latest version of CBBE and the outfit options that come with its installer.

It includes all gloves converted to CBBE as needed, including the Piper one.

No need for ANY other vanilla mods, neither for gloves nor for DLCs (unless it provides a specific change you want, of course).

Archived