DOA 5 LR NEW STAGES

sapnairelav

For now there are no new stage on PC version, even modders still can't figure out how import some.

Even making some little edit on map isn't easy.

At least you can still find some retextured stages or minor edit as SaafRats "doax3" stages, I've also made a different Zack Island where you play in water instead of beach.

From past I saw someone who was able to play on Story stage in Versus mode but I still can't know how he did it since all my attempt made my game crashing.

Guest GuachaLover23

I Just want to know if it possible we can import other 3D stages from other game, if not then i got some idea to edit the map in the game

Mr Duck

From my experience I tried to swap some mesh in the stage with custom items but they was invisible in game.

I also tried to duplicate existing meshes it semi-work but all these test has been made a long time ago.

But you can move existing meshes from place and the entire map that give a new area where to play as my Zack Island, you'll need to position it a bit maybe and you'll have clipping and invisible wall because of limite fight.

You can import a stage in Blender you'll see, map are VERY huge too. You'll need Harry Palmer Pose Fix Tool for make a stage edit, Polygon Tool don't see all meshes so you can't remove them at least not all and you can't swap too it's a bit weird.

Archived