Bodyslide Armor Crushed Chest

Damicles

Hi I'm having a problem with the armor I used Kunn's outfits and armors presets to get them into bodyslide. I created my bodyshape and saved the preset and then used it to batch build the armor. Now in game the armor works fine for a time but then for some reason when I take it off and put it backon the chest area warps for some reason. Is their anything I'm doing wrong.

The answer is - you created CBBE Physics body and current armors do not support Physics. Just build new CBBE body and you will be fine. Or if you prefer physics, in Outfit Studio

make your favorite armor/armors physics compatible.

Yea I did use the physics body to create the armor will give this a go thanks.

The answer is - you created CBBE Physics body and current armors do not support Physics. Just build new CBBE body and you will be fine. Or if you prefer physics, in Outfit Studio

So how would I go about making outfits physics compatible?  I've never really used outfit studio before and I would love to learn!

I'm using BS / OS version 3.7.2 and CBBE ver 2.0 and  there's no "CBBE Body Physics" listed in the Template drop-down when I create a new project in Outfit Studio. The only things listed there are:

CBBE Body

Convert: Vanilla to CBBE

Convert: CBBE to Vanilla

Convert: Skyrim CBBE to FO4 CBBE

Convert: FO4 CBBE to Skyrim CBBE

So where is this "CBBE Body Physics" template? I looked on the CBBE page and the OS page for an addon and it's either not there or I missed it.

I can build the CBBE body with physics in BodySlide using "CBBE Body Physics" but when I follow your post to apply physics to an outfit using OUTFIT STUDIO, that's where the problem is since there's no "CBBE Body Physics" in the Template drop down.

So how would I go about making outfits physics compatible?  I've never really used outfit studio before and I would love to learn!

You can learn all this in FAQ section of BS on Nexus, or just read Readme.txt that comes with BS.

I'm using BS / OS version 3.7.2 and CBBE ver 2.0 and  there's no "CBBE Body Physics" listed in the Template drop-down when I create a new project in Outfit Studio. The only things listed there are:

CBBE Body

Convert: Vanilla to CBBE

Convert: CBBE to Vanilla

Convert: Skyrim CBBE to FO4 CBBE

Convert: FO4 CBBE to Skyrim CBBE

So where is this "CBBE Body Physics" template? I looked on the CBBE page and the OS page for an addon and it's either not there or I missed it.

I can build the CBBE body with physics in BodySlide using "CBBE Body Physics" but when I follow your post to apply physics to an outfit using OUTFIT STUDIO, that's where the problem is since there's no "CBBE Body Physics" in the Template drop down.

I removed the template some versions ago, because you're not supposed to use that body or convert outfits for it yet.

You can load projects as a reference without there being a template, just select the .osp file.

You can't and shouldn't yet. The body isn't ready to be used.

Archived