how much experience in ck to change killmove animations?

Bisky

Is this a good a idea?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good a idea?

• Yeah its good.
    • No this is terrible.

:idea: im wondering if the creation kit can be used to change the kill move animations to adult ones. i know this would require alot of skill as a animator but how well would you have to know the creation kit to make this happen? was thinking maybe finishing a npc enemy off in a sex sequence.

2nd question did anyone else have an idea like this too?

:idea: im wondering if the creation kit can be used to change the kill move animations to adult ones. i know this would require alot of skill as a animator but how well would you have to know the creation kit to make this happen? was thinking maybe finishing a npc enemy off in a sex sequence.

2nd question did anyone else have an idea like this too?

in fact, I have thought about raping some forsworn whores with finishn moves, so no, you are not the only pervert here. I don't know a shit about the thing though, i wish you luck in this matter

The Creation Kit won't do you any good, no matter how well you knows it's inner workings.

It's little more than a stripped out version of what they used to build the game, and DOES NOT include the Havok Toolset which is REQUIRED to add new animations to the game without using all sorts of alternative methods, such as those utilized by FNIS, ASX, I'll Dance for you, and APSkyrim (rings, spells, necklaces, etc..).

The Creation Kit they released for modders does little more than the most basic stuff, because some corporate asshats have a serious hard-on for the sex mods that were created for Oblivion and Fallout, and they're doing everything they can to keep that from being repeated with Skyrim. Simple as that.

Trykz

Archived