What determines what decapitation killmove is played?

Windbrand

I installed the "dancing shadows" killmoves mod, does anyone know what determines which decapitation killmove is played? There seems to be 2 different killmoves for dual-wieding swords, one is a basic horizontal slice to the neck, and the other is fancier where the enemy cripples then my character crosses two blades on the enemy's neck then cuts it like a pair of scisors. The basic one seems to play 99% of the time, and I only get the fancier one playing maybe once every several hours (real time). My "dual flurry" perk is 2/2, and one-hand skill is around 90.

Yes that one' date=' my bad got the names mixed up.

Btw Tenchu 4 style killmoves is very similar, I'm thinking if Skyrim killmoves were based on it.

[/quote']

Tenchu 4? I thought the last numbered was Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven. Then Fatal Shadows came out. I've played only PS1 and PS2 games though... You mean the one on Wii then? Not many videos showing the kills on YT.:(

Yeah the one for Wii and PSP, Tenchu 4 Deadly Shadows, which is the newest one I believe. Skyrims's matrix style killmoves are really simlar to it.

So anyways I figured if I rename the .hkx files that would solve the problem, as the game would be forced to play the scissors animation instead of the quick slice. But does anyone know where the killmove animations are located? And which 2 files are the quick slice/scissors respectively?

Archived