Converting Zenna Outfits to CBBE curvy

Well hi guys...This is Djoveride, And I am Newbie.... :blush:

I have the been at odds to make the most fantastic Zenna outfits work with my CBBE Curvy body...I tried the Vanilla to CBBE curvy setting, only to get it done, but the outfit does not fit on the body well...Looks like bell over stick... :(

I am good with Photoshop, IIlustrator, After Effects, Proshow Producer, But I have never tried working with meshes and Poser type graphics...This is very much over my head...you guys make it seem so easy... :shy:

So if any one, knows the correct way to Covert Armor to Clothes, or the way to get Zenna Outfits on a CBBE Curvy body to fit, Please help me out... :s ...Thanks.....Djoveride II

Well hi guys...This is Djoveride, And I am Newbie.... :blush:

I have the been at odds to make the most fantastic Zenna outfits work with my CBBE Curvy body...I tried the Vanilla to CBBE curvy setting, only to get it done, but the outfit does not fit on the body well...Looks like bell over stick... :(

I am good with Photoshop, IIlustrator, After Effects, Proshow Producer, But I have never tried working with meshes and Poser type graphics...This is very much over my head...you guys make it seem so easy... :shy:

So if any one, knows the correct way to Covert Armor to Clothes, or the way to get Zenna Outfits on a CBBE Curvy body to fit, Please help me out... :s ...Thanks.....Djoveride II

Zenna's outfits should already come with addons for BodySlide.

So all you need to do is install BodySlide, his/her mod and select the CBBE Curvy preset there, then build the outfits.

For a guide on what BodySlide is, how to install it and how to use it, check out the video that Gopher has made about it on YouTube.

• 1 month later...

I Thank you all for any advice I get...Since then I have been reading and watching everything related to BodySlide...To no avail...I have yet to solve That conversion to CBBE Curvy body...I have finally got the body to load in the game...I thought I had the clothes right as well, I adjust the sliders to the body each to 100% setting and found no abnormalities...Made a build of all the Outfits of Zennas...and The results in game are a bit different...Attached Pics...Where did I go wrong?  I'm still gonna get it right...Any advice will be appreciated...

Thanks Djoveride2

post-1019448-0-89127400-1474660964_thumb.jpg

post-1019448-0-79213100-1474660965_thumb.jpg

post-1019448-0-74665700-1474660966_thumb.jpg

Archived