Help please!! Skyrim crash when starting the sex animation

Hello,

I have this problem, each time you start a sex animation with any dialogue, the game crashes.
I used NMM for mod installations and LOOT for the order. I cleaned everything with TES5 and is not detected no problems, so I think there is a conflict MODs.

I attach "Papyrus.0" file of the game that crashes and "LoadOrder".

please could you help me and advise me how to solve? :lol:  :lol:

thank you

In SexLab MCM chek box for crash fix or unchek box for actors hight.

thank you for reply,
I tried to see the MCM sexlab menu but I did not understand well, is my fault that I dont speak English well.
However if you can help I noticed that the sex between womens animations work well, crash only with those of males with women.
I add that in FNIS when I do the upgrade of the animations I have this error string
"All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ....
No GENDER evil directory "

thanks again

thank you for reply,
I tried to see the MCM sexlab menu but I did not understand well, is my fault that I dont speak English well.
However if you can help I noticed that the sex between womens animations work well, crash only with those of males with women.
I add that in FNIS when I do the upgrade of the animations I have this error string

thanks again

I'm not sure, but I sounds like it dosent have something to do with Sexlab. If it only crashes when a male is in the animation it sounds like it might be a skeleton problem. Do you have a custom Skeleton? (xpmse for example)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

In FNIS you can click "consistence check" it will check if you miss animation files or any other FNIS related problem, but if you miss animation files it would not crash the characters would then just stand there doing nothing

What is your native language?

Try  the OSA engine even if you dont use it it help's animations also down load = zaz animation pack = devious devices assests =devious devices intergration =devious expansion = these are engines to animations you may need creature pack for FNIS as well .

thank you for reply,

thanks again

I'm not sure, but I sounds like it dosent have something to do with Sexlab. If it only crashes when a male is in the animation it sounds like it might be a skeleton problem. Do you have a custom Skeleton? (xpmse for example)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

In FNIS you can click "consistence check" it will check if you miss animation files or any other FNIS related problem, but if you miss animation files it would not crash the characters would then just stand there doing nothing

What is your native language?

Hello,

my language is italian.

i installed "XP32 Maximum Skeleton-26800-1-96" Now I try again to install the one on your link.

I checked on FNIS and I had about 300 messages of mancant animations, I am attaching a txt file where I did a copy paste.

consistence check.txt

thank so much

Try  the OSA engine even if you dont use it it help's animations also down load = zaz animation pack = devious devices assests =devious devices intergration =devious expansion = these are engines to animations you may need creature pack for FNIS as well .

hello,

I will try with OSA engine, but you can not create conflicts with the skeleton already installed?

THK

Seriously?

You have a person needing help with a mod and you suggest he install a bunch of additional mods?

It's nice that you want to help but please try to provide help that will fix the problem at hand, then you can suggest other stuff of interest.

Hello,

my language is italian.

i installed "XP32 Maximum Skeleton-26800-1-96" Now I try again to install the one on your link.

I checked on FNIS and I had about 300 messages of mancant animations, I am attaching a txt file where I did a copy paste.

Those consistency errors all seem to point at the Animated Prostitution (AP) mod from the Nexus site. Did you add that mod and then remove it? If so, you missed removing the file that tells FNIS what animations AP uses, you should hunt down that file and remove it. If you are still expecting AP to work then you need to re-install it because those files are missing. Either way, that is not the cause of the problems you are having.

As for CTDs, you should install the patches talked about here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Those may or may not fix the problem but they also fix a lot of other problems so it's worth the time.

thk again for your support!!

Now the animations leave even if they are slow but I'll try to fix it later!

I never use AP, if the uninstall compromising the functionality of some other mod?

thk

Hello,
my language is italian.

Those consistency errors all seem to point at the Animated Prostitution (AP) mod from the Nexus site. Did you add that mod and then remove it? If so, you missed removing the file that tells FNIS what animations AP uses, you should hunt down that file and remove it. If you are still expecting AP to work then you need to re-install it because those files are missing. Either way, that is not the cause of the problems you are having.

As for CTDs, you should install the patches talked about here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Those may or may not fix the problem but they also fix a lot of other problems so it's worth the time.

thk again for your support!!

Now the animations leave even if they are slow but I'll try to fix it later!

I never use AP, if the uninstall compromising the functionality of some other mod?

thk

Hello,

my language is italian.

It should not affect any other mod if you remove it just make sure you dont have a mod having it as requirement, but both NMM and LOOT would show it if it would be the case.

• 1 year later...

Seriously?

You have a person needing help with a mod and you suggest he install a bunch of additional mods?

It's nice that you want to help but please try to provide help that will fix the problem at hand, then you can suggest other stuff of interest.

I was Just Thinking that Myself..I am Also having Similar Problems and have NO Idea what Causes it..On Many Occasions my PC gives a Loud Buzzing Sound just before it Crashes to Desktop which I did Think was a PC Problem,yet it doesn't do the Same with Other Games..I don't See the Point in Installing Other Mods,to try and Solve One Problem..Someone has suggested Checking/Unchecking a Couple of Boxes in MCM so I will give that a Try..Have just Noticed that the Problems go Back to August 2016,so Apologies for Not Seeing the Date Beforehand..Actually Very Rare that I Post Anything,as I Tend to Attempt to Sort things Out for Myself..It is Nice to Read that Others are Trying to Help with this....

I was Just Thinking that Myself..I am Also having Similar Problems and have NO Idea what Causes it..On Many Occasions my PC gives a Loud Buzzing Sound just before it Crashes to Desktop which I did Think was a PC Problem,yet it doesn't do the Same with Other Games..I don't See the Point in Installing Other Mods,to try and Solve One Problem..Someone has suggested Checking/Unchecking a Couple of Boxes in MCM so I will give that a Try..Have just Noticed that the Problems go Back to August 2016,so Apologies for Not Seeing the Date Beforehand..Actually Very Rare that I Post Anything,as I Tend to Attempt to Sort things Out for Myself..It is Nice to Read that Others are Trying to Help with this....

Loud buzzing sound just before a crash?

Does this always happen in a Dwemer ruin? I know the Dwemer Centurion starts up with a loud buzzing sound so a mod altering the Dwemer Centurion could be behind the problem.

However first make sure you've taken care of the ordinary known causes of crashes by following the instructions here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Archived