ENB and Wet body textures -help needed

I have latest True Vision ENB and wet body textures. Thanks to many smart people and their tutorial I tweaked my ENB the way I like. There is only one problem I can't solve and I didn't find the solution anywhere on net: wet body texture is not visible when being outside; when weather is cloudy, rainy, foggy or snowy. Only when there is a Sun light or when actors are in interior. I want my wet textures being visible in all weather conditions and all environments if possible.  I spent numerous hours scrolling through my ENB settings and trying many options but no help.

Can somebody help me out with this? Thank you.

Hello, Mathias.

Good question. I must say, i have similar problem with ENB and wet textures. They are (wet textures) is barely visible, no matter, what i done. Funny fact is, that if i turn ENB off, they become visible very well :s  I try to google this, spend dozens of hours, but all in vain. 

If Multiple Weather tab enabled in UI,you need to check Show weather window > on ,then in [environment] tab (can be also OBJECT tab) configure SpecularAmountMultiplier, SpecularPowerMultiplier and SpecularFromLight params.

This helped. Thank you very much.

Archived