Poser Module 2.0 for OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

12 hours ago, Deathangell said:

Sorry for double post, but updating the xml with:

* Goma Pero 10

* Render Pose (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4630-render-poses/)

Tried to add Collygon's Poser but it didn't work, i may try again later. (https://collyscraftbook.tumblr.com/post/162607032478/collygons-poser-version-2-collygons-poser-a)

Contents of this xml:

Reveal hidden contents

* Aloe Poses

* Arsenic Poses

• Kneeling
  • Leaning
  • Lying
  • Other
  • Running
  • Standing Poses 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Walking Poses

* Brainsperm Poses

• Set 1, 2, 3, 4

* Fuwa Poses

* Gomapero Poses

• Sets 1 to 10

* Halo's Poses

• Halo Poses 1 to 24
  • Halo Beach Poses, 59 poses
  • Halo Extreme, 60 poses
  • Halo Silly, 16 poses
  • Halo Objects 1
  • Halo Objects 2
  • Halo Pose Pair 1, 77 poses
  • Halo Pose Pair 2, 77 poses
  • Halo Pose Pair 3
  • Halo Threesome
  • Halo Males

* Kinoko Poses

* K' Series Poses

• The Spitter
  • Dildo 1
  • Dildo 2

* MK Poses

• Sets 1 and 2

* Oden Poses

• Sets 1, 2, 3

* Pinup Poses

• Standing 1
  • Standing 2
  • Standing 3
  • Other 1
  • Other 2
  • Men
  • Action
  • EX 1
  • EX 2
  • EX 3
  • EX 4
  • EX 5
  • Dramatic
  • SNSD

* Pretty Motion

• Combat
  • Pretty Poses
  • Weapon
  • Funny
  • PM Ninja
  • Female Idle
  • Female Sitting Idle
  • Tifa
  • Triple H

* Render Poses

* Wulf's Poses

Also, i am trying to add the former names of the poses, so we can know what are them like we did in the rings:

Reveal hidden contents

agaw.jpg

Absolutely WIP because i don't know how it will look like in the game, i'll try Halo 23 and if the names are too big, i may change to Std instead of Standing, Sit to Sitting, Lay, Kne and so on. Let's see.

And if you open the xml, you can just delete entire <Folder1> from poses you are not using... I did this to clean my menu. It works perfectly. So if you use only Halo and GomaPero, delete all the other posers to have only them, it is good.

So, as always, download the xml and overwrite in Data\meshes\0SA\_MyOSA\anim_1.

And refer to my guide some posts before if you want to edit the xml yourself.

PoserModule.xml

Ah... reading is fundamental

On 30/01/2018 at 4:07 PM, XenonS3 said:

Goddammit i just finished the update for Goma Pero 10 myself and wanted to upload it but you were faster. All the work for nothing! XD

@XenonS3 oh sorry D:

@MayDayCray LOL no prob. See, you CAN install only Goma if you want and use the Poser Module with it, but you will get a lot of useless menus for poses you are not using, so you actually can use the lastest xml with only one poser, no problem with it, but if you clean the xml... well, it will look better xD
And you can have lots of poses, you just need to use FNIX XXL, i think that there is a v2 for this xxl with an even bigger space for poses here in Lovers Lab, in FNIS thread. Although i don't know about lots of poses afecting performance :s

*EDIT* - Also, about my WIP... it works and it is gooooooooood hehe
I will need to cut some words though, but nonetheless it will be better to use with Halo for example (since Goma doens't have names for the poses)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just installed and everything seems to be working, two questions though...

1. After I got the poser module up and running, it seems the option for the Dancer module has disappeared from the animate section. Any solution to this? Not sure why this is happening.

2.Is there anywhere else to get wulfs animations? The link seems to be dead, and I can't find them anywhere through a google search...

On 1/30/2018 at 8:20 AM, Deathangell said:

Sorry for double post, but updating the xml with:

* Goma Pero 10

* Render Pose (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4630-render-poses/)

Tried to add Collygon's Poser but it didn't work, i may try again later. (https://collyscraftbook.tumblr.com/post/162607032478/collygons-poser-version-2-collygons-poser-a)

Contents of this xml:

Reveal hidden contents

* Aloe Poses

* Arsenic Poses

• Kneeling
  • Leaning
  • Lying
  • Other
  • Running
  • Standing Poses 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Walking Poses

* Brainsperm Poses

• Set 1, 2, 3, 4

* Fuwa Poses

* Gomapero Poses

• Sets 1 to 10

* Halo's Poses

• Halo Poses 1 to 24
  • Halo Beach Poses, 59 poses
  • Halo Extreme, 60 poses
  • Halo Silly, 16 poses
  • Halo Objects 1
  • Halo Objects 2
  • Halo Pose Pair 1, 77 poses
  • Halo Pose Pair 2, 77 poses
  • Halo Pose Pair 3
  • Halo Threesome
  • Halo Males

* Kinoko Poses

* K' Series Poses

• The Spitter
  • Dildo 1
  • Dildo 2

* MK Poses

• Sets 1 and 2

* Oden Poses

• Sets 1, 2, 3

* Pinup Poses

• Standing 1
  • Standing 2
  • Standing 3
  • Other 1
  • Other 2
  • Men
  • Action
  • EX 1
  • EX 2
  • EX 3
  • EX 4
  • EX 5
  • Dramatic
  • SNSD

* Pretty Motion

• Combat
  • Pretty Poses
  • Weapon
  • Funny
  • PM Ninja
  • Female Idle
  • Female Sitting Idle
  • Tifa
  • Triple H

* Render Poses

* Wulf's Poses

Also, i am trying to add the former names of the poses, so we can know what are them like we did in the rings:

Reveal hidden contents

agaw.jpg

Absolutely WIP because i don't know how it will look like in the game, i'll try Halo 23 and if the names are too big, i may change to Std instead of Standing, Sit to Sitting, Lay, Kne and so on. Let's see.

And if you open the xml, you can just delete entire <Folder1> from poses you are not using... I did this to clean my menu. It works perfectly. So if you use only Halo and GomaPero, delete all the other posers to have only them, it is good.

So, as always, download the xml and overwrite in Data\meshes\0SA\_MyOSA\anim_1.

And refer to my guide some posts before if you want to edit the xml yourself.

PoserModule.xml

Your a saint! Thank you for adding this!

On 5/20/2017 at 4:08 PM, doghouse said:

Anyone know if this works with new OSA?  I tried just throwing it in there, but it didn't show up in the animate tab.

Bit of a Necro post here but to be more specific to what to change to make Poser module able to work is the Declare.xml just open it up in notepad and slap in

<declare doc="PoserModule" n="Poser Module" i="omu_tophatbowtie"/>

Hope that helps someone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I asked this question on the Nexus page of OSA like, 2-3 days ago but no answer there. The description from this page says it will allow me to use the Halo Poses (which I already have) with the OSA interface, but the installation process is not clear enough for me.

Once I install OSA and then this mod, where do I drop off the Halo Poses files? Or should I keep it installed as I already have?

Just install OSA, then this mod, then the Halo pose mod. After that, delete all the .esp files from the Halo mod, or at least don't activate them. You'll have all the pose menus, but only Halo will work (there's a lot, don't be discouraged).

That said, you can edit the .XML file to remove all the menus you won't use to clean the clutter out of your screen. That's only slightly more technical.

On 25/2/2018 at 11:52 AM, pcp20 said:

Just install OSA, then this mod, then the Halo pose mod. After that, delete all the .esp files from the Halo mod, or at least don't activate them. You'll have all the pose menus, but only Halo will work (there's a lot, don't be discouraged).

That said, you can edit the .XML file to remove all the menus you won't use to clean the clutter out of your screen. That's only slightly more technical.

Thanks for the replay, it worked fine. Is there a way to change the key binds from the game folder? Changing the key binds in-game only affects one character at a time and I'm doing several

2 hours ago, RaulMZ said:

Thanks for the replay, it worked fine. Is there a way to change the key binds from the game folder? Changing the key binds in-game only affects one character at a time and I'm doing several

I'm not sure, sorry. That has to be somewhere in either the ESP or XML.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 6:18 PM, *BlueStar* said:

Can someone add this to the pack https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81568/ ?

To get this to work you have to install Public Poser 2 by Halo.

Public Poser 2 is an empty poser mod with ~1000 slots that will register the poses from Immersive Animation Poses to the game as it uses the first 81 slots from Public Poser 2.
I replaced K'Series Poser entries with entries for Immersive Animation Poses as they use the same file names for the animations and therefore are incompatible unless you change all file names to other ones known by Public Poser 2 in it's ESP file, but then the XML edits I made won't work.

P.S. Don't forget to run FNIS

Source XML for this edit was the one posted by DeathAngell.

PoserModule.xml

• 1 month later...

It seems that FNIS states that these poses are not compatible with skyrim sse. For example: ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_fuwapose_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<"
At the bottom of Morra's post it states compatibility with SSE, however when I follow exact installation instructions, all of the NPCS go into freeze mode with their hands to their sides. It breaks the game basically.

Can someone please clarify this. If these poses aren't compatible with the OSA in SSE then that needs to be changed in the description because I spent a lot of time trying to make it work. If it is, then by all means give me the tips and tricks for the things I've missed!
Osex and OSA work just fine without these poses installed.

EDIT- Okk solution: Seems like most links provided in this thread were for regular skyrim, not to mention some sites were in Chinese so hard to tell either way.
For anyone else running into this problem:
Step1) Go to this link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78243-list-of-pose-mods/
download all the poses that you want from under the SSE section (make sure it's only the poses this thread allows)
Step2) Follow installation instruction on this thread (you install the poses, run fnis, then install module from morra)

Step3) Enjoy

Oh and Thx for the module Morra x)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...