head texture miss match on custom follower with unique facegen data

Susano69

I'm trying to change the head texture ( color ) of a follower i have and the thing is, all the textures and meshes are in bsa format , so i extracted the bsa to find the file path and made that path to replace the textures and not the facegen data.

however anytime i replace the head textures the followers face looks completely different ( im using me4fans companions ) 

so i tried to place a body texture that would fit the head texture however i need to replace the female folder which changes all the female npcs 

if anyone could tell me how to fix the head miss match or make them use a specific body texture that would be great. ( preferably fix the head)

Thnx

( and no going into ck and ctl f4 didnt help neither did Going to Character Gen Parts and changing the Interpolation Value)

The textures used by that mod are custom made for that specific head mesh (so the it's not vanilla, textures like Fair Skin Complexion won't work)... If you only want to change the colour you could change the hue etc. of the textures. 

EDIT: After having a 2nd look at the mod... Maybe vanilla textures are compatible. Could you provide a photo?

post-1287282-0-44237200-1469717269_thumb.png here

Archived