Untamed shapeshifted camera is below me transformed instead of above me

nightshad

First step, give us your load order. Second step, run LOOT and see if that fixes the problem. Screenshots of the problem could also be helpful cause it's a little weird trying to picture whats going on.

i have to sex another sabercat but its glitched at the moment cause aftwards it becomes unkillable @_@

I've had this happen with the Untamed mod, and a few others that deal with transformation.

If you're talking only during sex, the free cam is your best bet. I always have to do that as a werewolf, since the game locks the camera behind you in werewolf form.

If after sex the camera is still stuck below the ground, but you can control yourself as a cat and move around, that is a different bug that happens during human form as well. You can try "enableplayercontrols" in the console, or try to shift out of cat and back, or shift out of cat and try to use a cookpot, forge, chair, or anything else interactive that changes the camera around.

I've had this happen with the Untamed mod, and a few others that deal with transformation.

If you're talking only during sex, the free cam is your best bet. I always have to do that as a werewolf, since the game locks the camera behind you in werewolf form.

If after sex the camera is still stuck below the ground, but you can control yourself as a cat and move around, that is a different bug that happens during human form as well. You can try "enableplayercontrols" in the console, or try to shift out of cat and back, or shift out of cat and try to use a cookpot, forge, chair, or anything else interactive that changes the camera around.

it only glitches in cat form @_@ thats why im conffused as how to fix that LOL havent tried bear yet

it only glitches in cat form @_@ thats why im conffused as how to fix that LOL havent tried bear yet

Does it glitch the whole time you are in cat form, or only during sex? It sounds like the whole time while in cat form. That means it is probably some kind of camera issue.

Does it glitch the whole time you are in cat form, or only during sex? It sounds like the whole time while in cat form. That means it is probably some kind of camera issue.

i beleave its a camera glitch :) any way to fix that. and not that i know of

Archived