(idea) naked dead people on spike

Delzaron

If you choose the male folder then yes they will all be male, if you want some to be female then you will have to mix and match.

There's a guide to how vanilla fallout splits them up in the description on the download page, but instead of "Meshes\SetDressing\Raider" you will want where Raider Themed Workshop stores them which is "meshes\TDGaming\DLC01\Decorations\Bodies".

Just go to that folder and drop the female version nifs to replace some of the male ones (following the way vanilla does it or not).

Hmm, I don't understand why they'd all be male still as I'm pretty sure I only downloaded the female one and the workshop patch?

I'll try to drop the nifs in manually. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just reread what you wrote and realised the workshop patch contains a male and a female folder, I just installed the whole thing via NMM without looking inside the zip file, I extracted the female one and make a new zip of just that folder and it works flawlessly. I was just too tired to realise lol, thanks again!

Archived