Let's Outlaw Edits

Guest GingerTom

Guest GingerTom

How many times have I replied to someone's post only to find out afterwards that they changed something with an edit while I was typing my reply up and my post doesn't make sense anymore (I do it too.)

And even worse is when they do an edit 30 minutes afterwards and a string of replies from various people have been added in the meantime.

Perhaps this could be come a new rule starting next April 1st?

I disagree. Threads that host mods that are a WIP are supposed to be updated by the user. Plus I think that restricting the user even further is not a path Loverslab should take.

Guest Gandalf

It was a fucking joke from the get-go and he didn't see it.Fail meant that no one seemed to be getting the joke.April 1,april fools?Get it?

Some people man.:rolleyes:

Guest Gandalf

Oh no! Gandalf actually said something almost amusing. Guess I lost the bet.:P

Good at least you got it.Sheeeesh!

It was a fucking joke from the get-go and he didn't see it.Fail meant that no one seemed to be getting the joke.April 1' date='april fools?Get it?

Some people man.:rolleyes:

[/quote']

Oh, is that what fail means?

I'm pretty sure everyone got it the first time. It's a common thing to say amongst the younger crowd, tho now it's "so last year" and even the kids will make fun of each now if another uses it.

Guest GingerTom

Unless I'm confused it was directed towards everybody he thought didn't get it.

(I know he knows I got it. I think.) :D

A lot of the times when I'm talking to people face-to-face I have to quickly add 'I'm joking' because I say whatever it is in a serious manner (as a joke.)