Ghost Armor FFB to CBBE Bodyslide Files

ccclover

Looking for some help to get this thing working properly. I've made the conversion files and they work...mostly...

When I'm in-game the armors get this weird graphical glitch that's seen in the screenshot. I've attached what I have so far, and you can find the original mod download here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10144/?

GhostArmorCBBE.7z

post-207086-0-04732800-1469081618_thumb.jpg

If anyone can take a look and help me figure out how to fix this, I'd really appreciate it.

try removing the hand and finger weights from the forearm of the thing, and see if that clears it up to the point of at least not distorting. then you may just have to incremenntally add some hand weight slowly until it flexes just right, assuming that cuff should flex. 

since there are no finger holes or gloves, you probably dont want finger weights at all. but that is how i would start and approach it. i had a similar issue when i tried to add hand weighting to my handcuff bracelets such that i remove the hand weight completely.

note that the current ghost armour is 17 days newer than that bodyslide... so im not sure great it will be as the original mod has a download note of "completely remove old version".

Ah, interesting catch. I haven't tried those bodyslide files yet, but I'll definitely have a look.

Archived