Shared Crafted Workshop Stored Items

Greetings!

I've been harping about this potential mod since day 1 of Fallout 4's release.  I know it's possible to share basic building materials as well as purified water and food via connected settlements but what I can't find is a mod or way to store already built items in the workshop (Tab) and then drop that stored item down at a connected settlement.  

For example:  

I took back The Castle early in game and want that industrial water purifier at my main water collection settlement and/or take turrets I already built at Sanctuary and plop them down at The Castle.  I can store it in workshop with Tab but it's only re-buildable at The Castle or the respective settlement it was built at...  Also, my factory at Red Rocket is way over congested so I want to move that to The Mechanist's Lair without having to rebuild it all from scratch or from scrapping it all and only getting a fraction of the components.

Basically I just want to share already built and stored in workshop machines and such across all my connected settlements.

Any ideas or a point to mods that already do this would be amazingly helpful! 

I basically asked for the ability to share anything that could be stored in the workshop through the supply lines in the non adult request thread and got ignored, I have had a look around in the ck but as I am not too sure just what I am looking to change it did not get anywhere, it should be pretty easy to do as I am assuming (yeh I know, bad idea) it would be as simple as changing some of the formlists or such like to add them to the supply line lists.

Looking at the obvious workshop/supply line stuff comes up pretty much with a big fat nothing, or at least nothing that seems to likely, though most of the stuff seems to be in the FLST section but I still do not see a way to browse the list of existing ones, or at least not that I can find, though it may just me being blind.

Thank you for the reply and interest in this!

I requested the same on just about every modding forum and poked around with the CK myself.  Most responses are somewhere along the lines of, "There's a perk for that!" or, "You can link the settlements already!"  Which I know and not looking for.  

I'm not specifically looking for someone to do it for me (though that would be okay), just any information pertaining to how it could be done through the CK.  The last time I did anything with the CK other than that was back in the New Vegas days...I also looked at the provisioner and workshop stuff there and couldn't find a direct link to what I'm trying to achieve.  Most of the stuff I did in the CK was graphical or simply throwing things in a container so I could be way off base here.  I followed the recent uploads on the Nexus religiously thinking there must be someone who wants the same thing.  

I'll keep looking and poking around in the CK.  Can't give up!

I love your Steam sig so I stole it :)  

Yeh, I was rooting around the ck to do the same thing, and its not under what you would expect or if it is I am just blind, so I think it must be called something else or linked in another way, either that or its hard coded into the game, which I suppose is possible.

And the damn perk does not link armour, weapons and such stuff, just food, meds and junk, which is nice, but I want the armour and stuff, so I can actually find the damn things without going to each settlement, opening the workbench and looking at it to find that specific piece of kit that I may have dumped into the workbench several days ago and now want.

Archived