Bitch of Atom skin texture + Stronk

youngfool

Here is a skin texture i made with the name of two High Confessors of the Children of Atom tattooed at the lower back.

The upper visible one is marked by Tektus whilst the lower crossed one Martin following his demise.

This texture also features a seared mark on the stomach indicating birth counts, the crossed out marks represents stillborns. 

post-25088-0-87039400-1468311278_thumb.jpg

post-25088-0-54760100-1468311441_thumb.jpg

I am going to make another one with Stronk scribbling his name over the body in crappy handwriting. 

Edit: Stronk's Claim (MLK = milk, since he always blabbers about milk of mankind, well he found it, congrats to Stronk)

post-25088-0-26056700-1468368915_thumb.jpg

post-25088-0-64643500-1468368924_thumb.jpg

I also added some more marking around the inner thigh, now we can track and count all of our penetrations. Hurrah!!

Here are some pictures which toxic raider mix. (I am playing on survival mode, so no tfc sorry)

post-25088-0-15666200-1468310939_thumb.jpg

post-25088-0-93711600-1468310959_thumb.jpg

post-25088-0-49581000-1468311902_thumb.jpg

(ps, if anyone knows how to remove those spikes floating on the naked body please let me know. I know we suppose to match the armour with the toxic raider set but i really like the sets to be independent, especially its body armour with its huge navel piercing.)

Finally, I wish to give a big shoutout to dePog for his guide (in the link below) and help which made this possible. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61447-armpit-pubic-hair-pngs-fo4/

Cheers.

without Stronk

femalebody_d.dds

Stronk

femalebody_d.dds

Here is the original file with all the layers to play with, especially if you dont approve the base skin texture im currently using and wishes to employ a texture to your preference. You could simply copy and paste the given layers onto your textures. Depog in his post above provides a simply tool and guide.

femalebody_d.rar

Enjoy!

post-25088-0-19820300-1468310948_thumb.jpg

post-25088-0-54247800-1468310953_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to necropost, first time posting to this site IIRC. I'm trying to figure out how you got that look just like that, in the attached files.

You mentioned the Toxic Raider set, but I don't see the fishnets or the straps like is on yours. Again, sorry if I'm necroposting and if that's a bad thing to do.

Here is a skin texture i made with the name of two High Confessors of the Children of Atom tattooed at the lower back.

The upper visible one is marked by Tektus whilst the lower crossed one Martin following his demise.

This texture also features a seared mark on the stomach indicating birth counts, the crossed out marks represents stillborns. 

attachicon.gif20160712174544_1.jpg

attachicon.gifmen.jpg

I am going to make another one with Stronk scribbling his name over the body in crappy handwriting. 

Edit: Stronk's Claim (MLK = milk, since he always blabbers about milk of mankind, well he found it, congrats to strong)

attachicon.gifstrong r.jpg

attachicon.gifstrong f.jpg

I also added some more marking around the inner thigh, now we can track and count all of our penetrations. Hurrah!!

Here are some pictures which toxic raider mix. (I am playing on survival mode, so no tfc sorry)

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2r.jpg

attachicon.gif4ftr.jpg

(ps, if anyone knows how to remove those spikes floating on the naked body please let me know. I know we suppose to match the armour with the toxic raider set but i really like the sets to be independent, especially its body armour with its huge navel piercing.)

Finally, I wish to give a big shoutout to dePog for his guide (in the link below) and help which made this possible. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61447-armpit-pubic-hair-pngs-fo4/

Cheers.

without Stronk

attachicon.giffemalebody_d.dds

Stronk

attachicon.giffemalebody_d.dds

Here is the original file with all the layers to play with, especially if you dont approve the base skin texture im currently using and wishes to employ a texture to your preference. You could simply copy and paste the given layers onto your textures. Depog in his post above provides a simply tool and guide.

attachicon.giffemalebody_d.rar

Enjoy!

Very nice. Up vote from this person. I like the detail you put in to it. :D

Sorry to necropost, first time posting to this site IIRC. I'm trying to figure out how you got that look just like that, in the attached files.

You mentioned the Toxic Raider set, but I don't see the fishnets or the straps like is on yours. Again, sorry if I'm necroposting and if that's a bad thing to do.

Hey mate, im glad you like it! The fishnets is from the suitdreams mod which could be found on the nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9043/?

It is one of my favourt and looks great with Toxic Raider sets or normal raider sets.

Thank you for the compliement!!  :shy: 

Its definiately harder and tedious than it looks, but this is a mere childs play in comparison to other amazing projects given.

Modding demands dedication and talent, i have learnt the hard way to respect to all modders out there for giving their time and life to making the world, our world, a better place.

Hey mate, im glad you like it! The fishnets is from the suitdreams mod which could be found on the nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9043/?

It is one of my favourt and looks great with Toxic Raider sets or normal raider sets.

Thank you for the compliement!!  :shy:

Its definiately harder and tedious than it looks, but this is a mere childs play in comparison to other amazing projects given.

Modding demands dedication and talent, i have learnt the hard way to respect to all modders out there for giving their time and life to making the world, our world, a better place.

Oh most certainly agree with that statement.

Archived