Notepad++ config for Papyrus

What does it mean when SSLBaseVoice is not a known user-defined type?

Just guess: I think you are trying to compile something that uses SexLab, but SexLab for you does not compile (for whatever reason.)

So should i also have SL as an input also?

For me your problem is still not clear.

Please describe it. Add also the compilation errors, and any other information that can give me an idea of what you are trying to do and what the error is.

Thank you

So should i also have SL as an input also?

For me your problem is still not clear.

Please describe it. Add also the compilation errors, and any other information that can give me an idea of what you are trying to do and what the error is.

Thank you

Might also be worth noting which script file is being used. If it's one that I made then it has to be manually edited and add the proper extra include folders to compile properly.

I followed step by step and Notepad++ was able to find the input and output. But it was unable to use the sources provided somehow.

post-841796-0-36758000-1484375463_thumb.png

post-841796-0-27702100-1484375634_thumb.png

it says some things such as variable Game is undefined, variable debug is undefined,none is not a known user-defined type, cannot cast a none to a sound, types are incompatible

The file that I tried to edit and compile is the sslextravoicefactory.psc 

post-841796-0-23427000-1484375826_thumb.png

My main goal for the edits is to rename and add additional female voice slots by changing the value from male to female. 10 female and 10 male from start. 

I can see a couple of problems.

You seem to be missing the base script files of the game.

First, unzip the file Scripts.rar that is in the Skyrim/Data/ directory.

Then download SKSE (7zip format), extract it, and move all Source folder in the Skyrim/Data/ directory (overwrite the other files)

Then try again to compile.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello CPU,

thanks for the config of Notepad++...

...i am just setting it up... :-)

My Question:

Can you compile directly out of Notepad++?

Are you using a different papyrus compiler?

I am using MO...

So whats the best and easiest way to work with all the scripts under it?

Thanks for help

Ava

Hi, yes I compile directly from MO.

And I use (almost always) the normal PapyrusCompiler of Skyrim or FO4.

The only thing you need is to add all the folders (that contain the mods that are in dependency) in the compile line (the bat file.)

In the documentation, there is the full description about how to add the compile directly inside NP++.

Hi, yes I compile directly from MO.

And I use (almost always) the normal PapyrusCompiler of Skyrim or FO4.

The only thing you need is to add all the folders (that contain the mods that are in dependency) in the compile line (the bat file.)

In the documentation, there is the full description about how to add the compile directly inside NP++.

Hi CPU,

i setted it up - seems its working -> I start Notepadd++ out of MO - is this correct?

I get a tons of errors....

Do i need to setup something more?

NPP_EXEC: "Compile Papyrus"

"K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\NPPScriptCompile.bat" "zadEventChaosPlug.psc" "K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Ava1-ModsAndMore - v042017-01\scripts\source"

Process started >>>

K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SexLab - BodyParts - PeeAndFart v2.7 FOMOD\scripts\source>cd "K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\"

K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data>"K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Ava1-ModsAndMore - v042017-01\scripts\zadEventChaosPlug.psc" -f="K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\;SexLab - Main - _Framework Full v1.6.2\scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Assets v3.0\scripts\source;SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Expansion v2.0\scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Integration v3.3\Scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - ZazAnimationPack v7.00\scripts\source\;Ava1-ModsAndMore - v042017-01\scripts\source\;K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Ava1-ModsAndMore - v042017-01\scripts\source" -o="K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Ava1-ModsAndMore - v042017-01\scripts\\"

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "zadEventChaosPlug"...

<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg

K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadBaseEvent.psc(7,5): Unknown user flag Hidden

K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadBaseEvent.psc(8,4): Unknown user flag Hidden

------------->>>> after that tons of errors... <<<---------------------

Yeah, you look like missing the basic scripts.

"Unable to find flags file: K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg"

First, go into your Skyrim/Data directory.

There should be a scripts.rar file.

Just unzip it into the data directory (be sure the destination folder is good, it contains the source scripts)

Then get the SKSE.7zip file from sks.silverlock.org, get the 7zip, not the installer.

Unzip it and replace all files *.pex and *.psc in the Data directory.

Yeah, you look like missing the basic scripts.

"Unable to find flags file: K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg"

First, go into your Skyrim/Data directory.

There should be a scripts.rar file.

Just unzip it into the data directory (be sure the destination folder is good, it contains the source scripts)

Then get the SKSE.7zip file from sks.silverlock.org, get the 7zip, not the installer.

Unzip it and replace all files *.pex and *.psc in the Data directory.

Thanks for help CPU...

OK, i found out so far - i need to add all the mods that comes with own functions to the NPPScriptCompile batch file...

I am working on this...

Give feedback if i am done with it^^

Ava

Hello CPU,

thanks for help :-)

Sure - i only try to setup the pathes to the stuff that is needed....

After all setup - i get this compileroutput....

In the first line is referred to a function - i did not change anything in it... seems there is a gernerel error...

Any idea how to fix it....

And regarding to my own new script - it does not recognize all the functions and global variables...

What do i need to make it work? ^^

Thanks for help so far...

AVA

PS.: this has not so much to do now with the notpad++ setup... maybe switch to another thread or IM's....

NPP_EXEC: "Compile Papyrus"
"K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\NPPScriptCompile.bat" "zadEventChaosPlug.psc" "K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Integration v3.3\scripts\Source"
Process started >>>

K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source>cd "K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\"

K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data>"K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Integration v3.3\scripts\zadEventChaosPlug.psc" -f="K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\;SexLab - Main - _Framework Full v1.6.2\scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Assets v3.0\scripts\source;SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Expansion v2.0\scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Integration v3.3\Scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - ZazAnimationPack v7.00\scripts\source\;Ava1-ModsAndMore - v042017-01\scripts\source\;RaceMenu v3.4.5\scripts\source\;SkyUI v5.1\scripts\source\;FNIS Behavior v6.3 XXL\scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - ZazExtensionPack v1.8 for ZaZ v6.11\scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - Heretical Resources _Main v1.51\scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - DeviousFramework v2.06\scripts\source\;SexLab - DD - DeviousFramework Support v2.06\scripts\source\;PapyrusUtil v3.3\scripts\source\;FNIS Sexy Move v6.1\scripts\source\;ConsoleUtil v3.0\scripts\source\;UIExtensions v1.2\scripts\source\;K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Integration v3.3\scripts\source" -o="K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Integration v3.3\scripts\\"
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "zadEventChaosPlug"...
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zbfxMain.psc(1129,5): MoveToFurnitureInteraction is not a function or does not exist
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(21,17): variable amount is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(21,14): cannot add a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(25,3): log is not a function or does not exist
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(30,1): variable Aroused is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(30,9): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(34,4): IsAnimating is not a function or does not exist
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(42,28): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(45,19): variable zbf is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(45,51): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(45,23): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(45,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(46,19): variable zbf is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(46,23): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(46,16): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(48,23): variable zbf is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(48,27): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(48,20): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(50,23): variable zbf is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(50,27): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(50,20): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(56,4): variable aroused is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(56,12): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(56,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(56,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(58,5): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(58,12): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(58,34): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(59,3): variable soundHandle is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(59,45): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(59,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(61,3): variable soundHandle is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(61,43): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(61,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(63,26): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(65,2): PlayHornyAnimation is not a function or does not exist
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(67,5): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(67,12): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(67,34): none is not a known user-defined type
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(68,3): variable soundHandle is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(68,45): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(68,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(70,3): variable soundHandle is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(70,43): variable victim is undefined
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(70,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
K:\My Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\zadEventChaosPlug.psc(72,2): Orgasm is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Integration v3.3\scripts\zadEventChaosPlug.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on K:\My Games\Modding\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SexLab - DD - Devious Devices Integration v3.3\scripts\zadEventChaosPlug.psc
<<< Process finished. (Exit code -1)
================ READY ================

Where's the download?

Link at the bottom of the first page takes you to the download page. Then to actually get the file click the big green download button on the right near the top.

Same system is used all across Lovers Lab so once you learn the "secret" you should be good.

Where's the download?

Link at the bottom of the first page takes you to the download page. Then to actually get the file click the big green download button on the right near the top.

Same system is used all across Lovers Lab so once you learn the "secret" you should be good.

I'm not seeing the green download button, instead it shows "Sorry, we couldn't find that!"

Would it be possible to re-upload?

I'm not seeing the green download button, instead it shows "Sorry, we couldn't find that!"

Would it be possible to re-upload?

Whoa!

The file is now missing.

Thanks for reporting, I will check what is going on. I personally downloaded the file no more than a week ago.

• 3 months later...

Just a few minor changes in NPPScriptCompile

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Mod Organizer 2\mods\"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "%~dp2%~nx1" -f="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\Source\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\;%~dp2source" -o="%~dp2\"
pause 

And now It works like a charm in SSE with MO2  :cool: