[CK2] Generational inbreeding mod download location?

zargod

A while back I ran into a mod that applied complex calculations to determine how inbred ("homozygous" (sp?)) your offspring were, and if both parents were sufficiently homozygous (i.e. "purebred") without birth defects, you could inbreed without further consequences.

Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the mod as part of a wholesale mod update, and now cannot find it. It strikes me as the sort of mod that would appeal to users of the mods on this forum, so I thought I'd inquire. Anybody know where it can be found?

A while back I ran into a mod that applied complex calculations to determine how inbred ("homozygous" (sp?)) your offspring were, and if both parents were sufficiently homozygous (i.e. "purebred") without birth defects, you could inbreed without further consequences.

Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the mod as part of a wholesale mod update, and now cannot find it. It strikes me as the sort of mod that would appeal to users of the mods on this forum, so I thought I'd inquire. Anybody know where it can be found?

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/generational-inbreeding-modular.770959/

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/generational-inbreeding-modular.770959/

Just wanted to say that I fixed a problem and gave a download link for the mod on the forum.  You can lazily get to it by clicking here.

• 1 month later...

Do you mean this one: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/generational-inbreeding-modular.770959/

• 2 months later...

Ok I think I found the issue. I connected my steam account to my paradox account but the forum account thinks I don't own any paradox games. There is a sync button but it says it takes up to an hour to recognize my games. So I'll wait.

Edit: Yep that was it. Now I have access to the mod subforum and can download the mod. Thanks for help.

Archived