Need help with skyrim slowing down

Tean

HI, i am playing now for almost 2 years with mods. But I never had that many problems as i have now with it.
on my old pc i had issues with ram and more. my new pc shouldnt have them but i dont know anymore what to do now.
on the beginning of the year when i last played skyrim with many more modds everthing worked out.
My PC:
intel quad core i7-5500U 2,4ghz
Nvidia geforce 940M
8gb ram
in skyrim i already tried to put grphics to lowest.
even tunred off Vertical syn
my loadorder right now: (i really only loaded necessary things now)

[spoiler]

Skyrim esm
Update esm
Dawnguard esm
HearthFires esm
Dragonborn esm
SexLab esm
ZaZAnimationPack esm
SexLabAroused esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core esm
Devious Devices - Assets esm
Devious Devices - Integration esm
Devious Devices - Expansion esm
hdtHighHeel esm
Heels Sound esm
CharGen Morphs esp
RaceMenu esp
RaceMenuPlugin esp
SkyUI esp
Customizable Camera esp
iHUD esp
FNIS esp
Skyrim Unbound esp
FNISspells esp
Brows esp
12FemaleBrows esp
UIExtensions esp
AddItemMenu esp
banditfemale esp
Extended Slider Colors esp
SilmeriaRace esp
Slaverun_Reloaded esp
Jennifer esp
JH_Companion esp
jh_dawnguard esp
JH_dragonborn esp
jh_ELF esp
jh_people2 esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon esp
SGEyebrows esp
TheEyesOfBeauty esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition esp
Riding Styles esp
Apropos esp
Schlongs of Skyrim esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addo nesp
SlaveTats esp
Devious Deviants esp
Tda China Dress (edit by Daie) esp

[/spoiler]

using enb memory patch and skse
load order through loot.

usleep yep missing it cause I tried to play without it to reduce the slowing down.

XPMSE skeleton i miss it of the same reason^^. ( a skeleton is included in silmeria mod)

the game works, animation work quests too.

but after a few mins the gampley is slowing down like in slow motion, when i switch to menu or open the console, the quest do actualise at the normal

speed.

usleep yep missing it cause I tried to play without it to reduce the slowing down.

XPMSE skeleton i miss it of the same reason^^. ( a skeleton is included in silmeria mod)

the game works, animation work quests too.

but after a few mins the gampley is slowing down like in slow motion, when i switch to menu or open the console, the quest do actualise at the normal

speed.

i dont think USLEEP could cause you any trouble, if anything quite the oposite

Many mod have skeletons (SOS for example) but most of them are outdated. If things are working fine for you in the time being then ok, be my guest and keep it that way. But i am sure it will eventually lead you to new headaches since XPMSE is hard requirement for many mods.

In anycase, since they are not be related to your actual problem: i am still unsure what is it that you mean with "slow down". 

Everything goes in slow motion camera? Like walking, jumping, combat , etc 

Or just specific actions? Like opening map / inventory, sexlab scenes starting, sounds that happen seconds after the event, etc

Or is it that you get such a low frame rate that you get frozen over and over and the game becomes unplayable? (with your hardware this shouldnt happen)

everything goes into slow motion: even quest actulising, equiping. and yes it seems more like low frame rate to me.

to say if i can port away from the location it happens sometimes it is going back to work.

the situations where it happens: closed door and cities

Your video card suggests you're playing on a laptop, are you playing on battery power? or do you have a power lead connected and the power saving software that turns down the clock speeds of the cpu and video card most manufacturers pre-install, disabled so you get maximum performance?

USLEEP does optimize performance as well, so depending on your other mods (that may revert USLEEPs changes) the performance impact should be zero.

XMPSE can be used w/o the plugin which does have a performance impact, so it's still recommended to use this instead of any other skeleton. it's simply more compatible.

But if your game slows down, especially script wise, then you simply have to many scripts running at the same time. For some scripts the engine waits for their execution, so if you have a script lag and/or to many of such scripts, then the engine can go into slow-mo.

Same with to many NPCs that have packages with "must reach target" and scripted behaviour/packages.

i highly doubt that your CPU is waiting for the GPU, hence why i suspect this to be the culprit.

And since you're on a laptop, your CPU does not have much cache, what is more important than Ghz especially with scripts.

As i don't know most of the mods you use, i guess it's down to the exclusion method by enabling only 1 mod at a time until you found the culprit.

ty all for your help, i really apreciate it.

my problem has been resolved after doing the xed reinstall of game and all my mods,

everything works now, mo low fps no ctds. it is like a divine spirit touched my laptop so perfect is the install this time^^.

Archived