Seen a mod for fallout 4 that would seem to be idea for LL

bzald

Beast Master - Creature Companion Overhaul by steelfeathers 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14265/?

From the page 

Ever find yourself wishing that you could have a Deathclaw or Radstag as your loyal companion? Disappointed by the creature "taming" mechanic introduced by Wasteland Workshop? 

Beast Master is exactly what you've been hoping for.

Beast Master provides a stream-lined, immersive method for taming, commanding, and interacting with the creatures of the Wasteland. But more than that, Beast Master introduces a brand-new creature companion framework, built from the ground up to give you the type of satisfying companionship you thought you could only get from a vanilla companion. 

Interested? Read on.

Take them with you on your adventures! 

•     Beast Master uses a brand-new companion system that won't conflict with any other companion mods. Best of all, this means that you can have a human companion (or Dogmeat) AND a creature companion!

Give them a new name! 

•     There are 4 name categories each with 10 different names, for a whopping total of 40 unique names to choose from.

Get them to love you by increasing their Happiness! 

•     Like the Affinity system for human companions, your creature companions will react to how you treat them. Keep them happy by treating them well, and reap the benefits.

Feed them treats! 

•     Cook up special animal treats at any cooking pot for your pets. Animal treats confer small benefits to your creatures, and make them happy.

Equip them with saddlebags! 

•     Certain types of creatures can use saddlebags to increase their carrying capacity. Saddlebags can even by dyed to match your favorite faction.

he/she made one for the last DLC questing pack Far Harbor like i said looks like something that would fit well here for several reason, besides the creatures you can tame. I wonder if the chips could be using on players/npc for slaver  etc.

he/she made one for the last DLC questing pack Far Harbor like i said looks like something that would fit well here for several reason, besides the creatures you can tame. I wonder if the chips could be using on players/npc for slaver  etc.

Immediately had the same thought - slavery mod.

Archived