help with sexlab tools

so i recently installed slal and added a few new animation sets (currently total 5988 animations on FNIS xD , just a lil below limit) and then pressed the configure sexlab tools

but press the tool key doesn't list every animation (only a select few from the packs i installed)

can somebody help me resolve this?

It might have to do with your Framework settings. 

- In "animations settings" check whether if you ticked or not the restriction for aggressive and gay / lesbian animations

- Make sure the animations you want are toggled on in the "toggle animation" menu

^ This of course ^

Also did you register the new animation to the Sexlab Animations Registry through the SLAL MCM-menu?

yes , enable all & register all

i do see most of em

It might have to do with your Framework settings. 

- In "animations settings" check whether if you ticked or not the restriction for aggressive and gay / lesbian animations

- Make sure the animations you want are toggled on in the "toggle animation" menu

every animation is toggled in the toggle animations (all 3 pages) and i have those options not enabled(since all my skyrim npc's are females due to a mod i dont remember the name of)

But "restrict aggressive animation" should not be enabled if you want them to show at normal sex (triggered by anything that is not defeat or submit)

sorry i meant not enabled , i was really high when i wrote that sorry.. aside from that

nibbles kissing is one of the animation that shows up in toggle animations and not in sexlab tools

There must be another filter somewhere.

Are you using defeat?

yep!

Disable it and try again (i am almost certain sexlab tools gets defeat filters as well)

sexlab tools defeated by defeat :(

btw can u just tell me wth is DW.esp from?

No idea

But you use mod organizer, just look at either the "plugins" or "data" tab in the right panel and look for it. When you hover your mouse over the plugin MO will tell you wich mod is providing it

i recently moved to mo , i have my nmm mods in nmm ...

well i havent tried disabling defeat yet , i dont use it doh

Just in case, by disable i mean go into the MCM and disable it and not "uninstall" it.

Just curious: Why would you have 2 mod managers? Whats the profit?

Did a google search on DW.esp and got a "Decent Women" mod. Rings a bell?

Just in case, by disable i mean go into the MCM and disable it and not "uninstall" it.

nah , i also searched it ... but i dont have that mod...

as for 2 mod managers ... nmm was the thing i used to use.... and then it stopped working , again

so i moved to mo but it doesnt let me import the mods...

and btw i fookin unchecked defeat.esp

umm... and btw as for DW

sos tells me to reinstall dw...

One thing with Sexlab Tools, when you press the key to get the list of animations, it will only show what is available based on the tags used to pick the anim.  If you hit the modifier and tool key (shift H by default) it will let you pick a list of tags to use, and you can pick other animations, so you could change from a vaginal to an anal one if you wanted.

nah , i also searched it ... but i dont have that mod...

as for 2 mod managers ... nmm was the thing i used to use.... and then it stopped working , again

so i moved to mo but it doesnt let me import the mods...

and btw i fookin unchecked defeat.esp

umm... and btw as for DW

sos tells me to reinstall dw...

But why did you unchecked defeat?

All you needed to do is disable it from in game MCM for a moment for test. Either that or remove all filters in the animation settings

Did it work at least? (to know if did a right guess)

If i were you i would remove all mods installed by NMM (reinstall the game if necessary) and keep just MO

Might seem like some nasty work to do, but it will probably save you from a lot of future headaches

Archived