Parasite Infection

ParasiteInfection

Just do a couple of posts to be able to post links.

Here is your [temporary] link: https://www.tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=847

Edit: from the Patreon page:

Parasite Infection is a sexually explicit game dealing with multiple niche fetishes.  It is a text and picture adventure game being developed in Twine.  I was motivated to create the game by the lack of parasite hentai online - other text adventure games such as Corruption of Champions or Trap Quest do not go far enough with their scenarios.  If you like it and want to support its development into something truly spectacular, please donate.

You do not need to donate to play.  As far as donations are concerned, I thank all the early adopters and will keep a record of early adopters in case I'm able to hand out special favors in the future, but for now I'm just going to keep focusing on doing art/programming/writing.

-----

This is fully acceptable for LoversLab.

Good luck with your game.

As far as the game's genre goes, the first two chapters are fairly bare-bones adventure-gamey sections that introduce the different parasites. The later chapters play out as a sort of adventure/strategy game hybrid where you need to breed parasites, infest people and spread your influence. It is a twine game that's reasonably early in development, but it's definitely far more fleshed out than a lot of the stuff on tfgamesite these days.

Feedback (v1.42): I like the warp features, though I think you should also add the ability to warp back to the hubs. In chapter 3, I can teleport to Jessica's room in a single click, but getting back to Chet's bedroom from there takes several. It's the same with the mall - I can warp to the edge in one click from the status page, but it can take up to 5 to get back to the courtyard. Other than that, I didn't run into any issues or bugs in my dominant, male-start playthrough.

Archived