StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

Hi, so ive spending hours trying to make sexlab work. Ive reinstalled sexlab countless times configured fnis porperly and reinstalled it many times. Now Ive seriously done everything ive seen on the forums to point. Everytime I use match maker the npc just walk away or the animations just dont start in the log it says something like threaded actors false or missing. Ive also cleaned Sexlab registry and enabled creatures. I just dont understand?

as for papyrus ive enabled it via mo and .ini but cant seem to find the log sorry for now =(

I am using the newest sexlab.

I hope this is a easy fix this my first time using sexlab 

If an actor cannot be added to a SL thread, then you will find the reason in the papyrus.log.

Be sure you activate it in the ini file that is corresponding to your MO profile.

If an actor cannot be added to a SL thread, then you will find the reason in the papyrus.log.

Be sure you activate it in the ini file that is corresponding to your MO profile.

so i get this in my papyrus dev log

Loading Version: 32
Init...
-done
Registering functions...
-done
Storage Reverting...
Done!

Storage Loading...
MODS Load
Loading mod list...
INTV Load
- objects: 1
FORL Load
- objects: 1
Done!

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/../SexLab/SuppressedAnimations.json
JSON: File does not exist, init empty root object...
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/../CampfireData/common.json
JSON Saving: ../CampfireData/common.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/../CampfireData/Profile1.json

maybe campfire MOD is causing conflicting issue?

OK, you are using an old version of PapyrusUtil, so SexLab does not work.

Try to remove it.

Or at least put SexLab as the bottom of your ESMs.

Archived