CTD when i get close to the whiterun stables

swiftaloe

i dont know why but every time i go near the whiterun stable i get CTD. it was not happening before. so hears my log. what wrong?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
daymoyl.esm
SGEyebrows.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SkyUI.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
DW Enemies and Wanderers.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SassyTeen.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
Victoria Velina Revamped.esp
Artifacts.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
DW Commoners.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Facelight.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SexLab STDs.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
BDIC.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
SlaveTats.esp
IronWolf Shield.esp
TheDragonWall.esp
Brows.esp
TrueBrows.esp
RavenWarpaints.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
Player Size Adjuster.esp
saLa_Hairs.esp
SGHairPack01.esp
SGHairPack02.esp
SGHairPack03.esp
SGHairPack04.esp
SGHairPack05.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
ChickMo.esp
Eloise Follower.esp
ChaosDragons.esp
BeastessLair.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
CZHCAD.esp
KNM_Mour.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
dc-pony-pack-000.esp
Follower Neisa.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Arachnophobia.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Mirielle Follower.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - Dragonborn Staff Crafting.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Follower Neisa Wardrobe.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
destinydagger.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
CShacks.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Norae Follower.esp
Cute Serana.esp
Alternate Valerica.esp
Size Does Matter HF.esp
Cute Adoptable.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp
dc-untamed-100-stfu-spriggan.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
FemaleWeaponScale.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp

Papyrus.0.log

Is this the first time you approach whiterun? You know, when the "companions fighting a giant" event occurs

If it is i think Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch solves it (USLEEP, wich you dont have.. nor any other unofficial patch for that matter)

Is this the first time you approach whiterun? You know, when the "companions fighting a giant" event occurs

If it is i think Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch solves it (USLEEP, wich you dont have.. nor any other unofficial patch for that matter)

i have been to white run before, already did the giant encounter and have to go in to whiterun. this is happening on my way back from killing the first dragon at the watchtower.

this usleep, i dont need to reinstall anything afterwords do i?

i have been to white run before, already did the giant encounter and have to go in to whiterun. this is happening on my way back from killing the first dragon at the watchtower.

I dont think so. If you were using old unofficial patches you might have 1 or 2 mods that have a dependency on them and therefore you would have to change their masters first, but since you are not you wont find yourself in this situation.

Download and install it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?

Just place it after dragonborn.esm in your load order.

What i do not know is that if installing the patch during a game in progress could affect it or not

In anycase, the patch fixes soooooo many things that i would still advice you to install it and start the game all over again if needed.

Check this for details

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/Unofficial%20Skyrim%20Legendary%20Edition%20Patch%20Version%20History.html

I dont think so. If you were using old unofficial patches you might have 1 or 2 mods that have a dependency on them and therefore you would have to change their masters first, but since you are not you wont find yourself in this situation.

Download and install it

What i do not know is that if installing the patch during a game in progress could affect it or not

In anycase, the patch fixes soooooo many things that i would still advice you to install it and start the game all over again if needed.

Check this for details

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/Unofficial%20Skyrim%20Legendary%20Edition%20Patch%20Version%20History.html

i installed usleep and moved it under drgonborn, still crashin when i get close to the stables.

Download and install it

Check this for details

i installed usleep and moved it under drgonborn, still crashin when i get close to the stables.

Ok, crashes on a specific place are usually done by mesh / lighting conflicts. Since some meshes can be installed via mods that do not add any plugins you might have mods that are not listed on your load order  but still affect that cell.  Because of this, i can only give you hints / explain what could be wrong but it is you the one who will have to do some research.

For example, there is a well known bug that causes CTD on Windhelm bridge. Tamriel Reloaded HD has a ELFX patch, but it is meant for ELFX 2.0 and not 3.0, so if you have the updated version the game will crash.

A good way to be certain this is the real cause of your CTDS is approaching whiterun walking backwards (so the glitch is not visual and therefore not present)

If you do this experiement and you notice you can get further (or closer) without crashing then i am probably right.

Do you use SMIM? Check if the mods you have offer a SMIM patch

Do you have any texture / architecture mods installed? (like Skyrim HD 2k, Amidianborn farmhouses, etc) Try disableing them a moment and see what happens

How about any lighting mods? I do not see RLO nor ELFX, be sure you dont have any mods that were taylored to use with those mods in mind.

Download and install it

Check this for details

Ok, crashes on a specific place are usually done by mesh / lighting conflicts. Since some meshes can be installed via mods that do not add any plugins you might have mods that are not listed on your load order  but still affect that cell.  Because of this, i can only give you hints / explain what could be wrong but it is you the one who will have to do some research.

For example, there is a well known bug that causes CTD on Windhelm bridge. Tamriel Reloaded HD has a ELFX patch, but it is meant for ELFX 2.0 and not 3.0, so if you have the updated version the game will crash.

A good way to be certain this is the real cause of your CTDS is approaching whiterun walking backwards (so the glitch is not visual and therefore not present)

If you do this experiement and you notice you can get further (or closer) without crashing then i am probably right.

Do you have any texture / architecture mods installed? (like Skyrim HD 2k, Amidianborn farmhouses, etc) Try disableing them a moment and see what happens

How about any lighting mods? I do not see RLO nor ELFX, be sure you dont have any mods that were taylored to use with those mods in mind.

"A good way to be certain this is the real cause of your CTDS is approaching whiterun walking backwards (so the glitch is not visual and therefore not present)"

That's actually cunning, however doesn't help if it was a NPC HDT issue or they were waving around wonky sword mesh. I'd look for something which could have changed between the last time the person were at the position and this point in time, (which is actually probably an NPC waving around a wonky sword or wearing a crapped out armor mesh).

Edit :- might sound silly, but how many of us have just add armor or weapons packages to the game, (or merged them into a big weapon/armor esp), without actually testing them? (i.e. it's the surprise of finding it which is the thing so you don't want to spoil it). Depending on Mod or your load out, those weapons & armor can be added to non-specific NPC's based on level. So if they are wearing or wielding a specific bit of equipment which is buggered, you can get CTD's at random times, even if you have been in the same area at some previous point.  It's really really annoying, but does happen.

Download and install it

Check this for details

"A good way to be certain this is the real cause of your CTDS is approaching whiterun walking backwards (so the glitch is not visual and therefore not present)"

That's actually cunning, however doesn't help if it was a NPC HDT issue or they were waving around wonky sword mesh. I'd look for something which could have changed between the last time the person were at the position and this point in time, (which is actually probably an NPC waving around a wonky sword or wearing a crapped out armor mesh).

i think something along these lines is whats wrong. and i think its (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34654-pony-pack-1/page-1) this, and/or a combination with HDT highheals. because there are 2or 3 new npc's at the stables and 2 of them are "ponygirls" that are missing hands and i think feet sometimes. and there is usually a horse walking away from one of them into the stables, so i think something like the horse is trying to get some and the game freaks out since the pony girls are using bondage gears from Devious devises or something with HDT high heals. because i load back into an older save and i go near them and the HDT high heals thing pops up saying it adjusted the height or whatever, an i can get past them. when i was crashing i dident get this. this is just a guess on my part tho.

i dont know what going on anymore............ here is the latest log from just now. im crashing on my older saves now to, if anyone could help me figure whats causing this that would be great.

i also did a SKSE crash dump thing

Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com)

Online Crash Dump Analysis Service

See http://www.osronline.com for more information

Windows 8 Version 10586 MP (4 procs) Free x86 compatible

Product: WinNt, suite: SingleUserTS Personal

kernel32.dll version: 10.0.10586.0 (th2_release.151029-1700)

Machine Name:

Debug session time: Sun Jun 12 17:13:15.000 2016 (UTC - 4:00)

System Uptime: not available

Process Uptime: 0 days 0:01:00.000

Kernel time: 0 days 0:00:07.000

User time: 0 days 0:00:49.000

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\oca.ini, error 2

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\winxp\triage.ini, error 2

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\user.ini, error 2

* Exception Analysis *

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\guids.ini, error 2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hdtHighHeelNative.dll

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hdtHighHeelNative.dll

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for XAudio2_6.dll

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atiumdag.dll

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atiumdag.dll

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for JContainers.dll

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for JContainers.dll

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

*** The OS name list needs to be updated! Unknown Windows version: 10.0 ***

FAULTING_IP:

TESV+9f101a

00df101a c70700000000 mov dword ptr [edi],0

EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)

ExceptionAddress: 00df101a (TESV+0x009f101a)

ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)

ExceptionFlags: 00000000

NumberParameters: 2

Parameter[0]: 00000001

Parameter[1]: 00000000

Attempt to write to address 00000000

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: NULL_POINTER_WRITE

PROCESS_NAME: TESV.exe

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 00000001

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 00000000

WRITE_ADDRESS: 00000000

FOLLOWUP_IP:

TESV+9f101a

00df101a c70700000000 mov dword ptr [edi],0

FAULTING_THREAD: 00000d1c

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: NULL_POINTER_WRITE

BUGCHECK_STR: APPLICATION_FAULT_NULL_POINTER_WRITE

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 00d52235 to 00df101a

STACK_TEXT:

WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.

0019fa74 00d52235 0019fa94 0019faa0 3832ada0 TESV+0x9f101a

0019fa78 0019fa94 0019faa0 3832ada0 37bf0a0c TESV+0x952235

0019fa7c 0019faa0 3832ada0 37bf0a0c 00000011 0x19fa94

0019fa94 00000000 00000014 12013c60 00000000 0x19faa0

STACK_COMMAND: ~0s; .ecxr ; kb

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: TESV+9f101a

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: TESV

IMAGE_NAME: TESV.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 51437ce5

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: NULL_POINTER_WRITE_c0000005_TESV.exe!Unknown

BUCKET_ID: APPLICATION_FAULT_NULL_POINTER_WRITE_TESV+9f101a

WATSON_STAGEONE_URL: http://watson.microsoft.com/StageOne/TESV_exe/1_9_32_0/51437ce5/TESV_exe/1_9_32_0/51437ce5/c0000005/009f101a.htm?Retriage=1

Followup: MachineOwner

start end module name

00400000 01e12000 TESV TESV.exe

02020000 02036000 XINPUT1_3 XINPUT1_3.dll

02110000 02133000 WINMMBASE WINMMBASE.dll

10000000 10047000 binkw32 binkw32.dll

40ac0000 414a8000 steamclient steamclient.dll

57c40000 57d62000 gameoverlayrenderer gameoverlayrenderer.dll

57d70000 57e85000 dbghelp_57d70000 dbghelp.dll

57e90000 58151000 Steam2 Steam2.dll

58160000 58296000 Steam Steam.dll

582a0000 582c2000 showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll

582d0000 583a1000 nioverride nioverride.dll

583b0000 58f70000 hdtPhysicsExtensions hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

58f70000 58fb9000 hdtHighHeelNative hdtHighHeelNative.dll

58fc0000 59046000 chargen chargen.dll

59050000 5913e000 StorageUtil StorageUtil.dll

59140000 591d2000 SexLabUtil SexLabUtil.dll

591e0000 59249000 SchlongsOfSkyrim SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

59250000 59276000 OutfitFactory OutfitFactory.dll

59280000 592bc000 OneTweak OneTweak.dll

592c0000 592fc000 MfgConsole MfgConsole.dll

59300000 59323000 JaxonzConsolePlugIn JaxonzConsolePlugIn.dll

59330000 59565000 JContainers JContainers.dll

59570000 595a5000 Fuz_Ro_D_oh Fuz Ro D'oh.dll

595b0000 596b1000 DeviousDevices DeviousDevices.dll

596c0000 5972d000 CharacterMakingExtender_plugin CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll

59730000 59771000 AddItemMenu AddItemMenu.dll

59780000 59865000 skse_1_9_32 skse_1_9_32.dll

59870000 59896000 skse_steam_loader skse_steam_loader.dll

598a0000 59a85000 D3DX9_42 D3DX9_42.dll

59a90000 59a97000 X3DAudio1_7 X3DAudio1_7.dll

59aa0000 59ac8000 steam_api steam_api.dll

59ad0000 59b41000 hook hook.dll

60000000 60021000 CSERHelper CSERHelper.dll

618d0000 6195e000 XAudio2_6 XAudio2_6.dll

6a6b0000 6a7c1000 tier0_s tier0_s.dll

6bbe0000 6bc36000 vstdlib_s vstdlib_s.dll

6be40000 6c6a5000 atiumdva atiumdva.dll

6c6b0000 6cdca000 atiumdag atiumdag.dll

6ce90000 6cfc2000 aticfx32 aticfx32.dll

6d690000 6d69a000 hid hid.dll

6d6d0000 6d6ec000 atiu9pag atiu9pag.dll

6dec0000 6dfae000 msvcr120 msvcr120.dll

6dfb0000 6e021000 msvcp120 msvcp120.dll

6e030000 6e066000 dinput8 dinput8.dll

6e250000 6e2d6000 dsound dsound.dll

6f000000 6f022000 devobj devobj.dll

6f030000 6f085000 MMDevAPI MMDevAPI.dll

6fe90000 6fef8000 AudioSes AudioSes.dll

71290000 71298000 wsock32 wsock32.dll

713a0000 713a9000 avrt avrt.dll

71a70000 71b02000 comctl32 comctl32.dll

71d50000 71f1b000 d3d9 d3d9.dll

720d0000 720fd000 fwbase fwbase.dll

72940000 72964000 winmm winmm.dll

72e10000 72ed8000 WinTypes WinTypes.dll

72fb0000 730fb000 propsys propsys.dll

73100000 7323f000 dbghelp dbghelp.dll

73240000 7324b000 davhlpr davhlpr.dll

73d60000 73d68000 version version.dll

73f20000 73f95000 uxtheme uxtheme.dll

73fa0000 73fc1000 dbgcore dbgcore.dll

74000000 7400a000 secur32 secur32.dll

74020000 7403d000 dwmapi dwmapi.dll

74120000 7414f000 IPHLPAPI IPHLPAPI.DLL

744c0000 744ca000 CRYPTBASE CRYPTBASE.dll

744d0000 744ee000 sspicli sspicli.dll

744f0000 74548000 bcryptPrimitives bcryptPrimitives.dll

74550000 74a4a000 windows_storage windows.storage.dll

74ab0000 74b9b000 ole32 ole32.dll

74ba0000 74bac000 kernel_appcore kernel.appcore.dll

74c10000 74c52000 wintrust wintrust.dll

74c60000 7605e000 shell32 shell32.dll

76060000 7606f000 profapi profapi.dll

76110000 76202000 comdlg32 comdlg32.dll

76210000 7626e000 FirewallAPI FirewallAPI.dll

76270000 7629b000 imm32 imm32.dll

762a0000 762ff000 ws2_32 ws2_32.dll

76310000 76457000 user32 user32.dll

76460000 7650d000 rpcrt4 rpcrt4.dll

76510000 766cd000 combase combase.dll

766d0000 766eb000 imagehlp imagehlp.dll

766f0000 767d0000 kernel32 kernel32.dll

767e0000 76864000 clbcatq clbcatq.dll

76870000 76876000 psapi psapi.dll

76880000 7690d000 SHCore SHCore.dll

76910000 76d1b000 setupapi setupapi.dll

76d20000 76db2000 oleaut32 oleaut32.dll

76dc0000 76dd3000 netapi32 netapi32.dll

76de0000 76e9e000 msvcrt msvcrt.dll

77070000 7707e000 msasn1 msasn1.dll

77080000 770fb000 advapi32 advapi32.dll

77100000 77145000 shlwapi shlwapi.dll

77150000 7729f000 gdi32 gdi32.dll

772a0000 7741e000 KERNELBASE KERNELBASE.dll

77420000 77457000 cfgmgr32 cfgmgr32.dll

77460000 775d9000 crypt32 crypt32.dll

775e0000 77624000 powrprof powrprof.dll

77630000 77674000 sechost sechost.dll

77680000 7779f000 msctf msctf.dll

777a0000 7791b000 ntdll ntdll.dll

Sorry i didnt get it if you did or did not tried this

the last screen shot is as close as i can get before crashing.

here it is again

ScreenShot10_zpskeyg7czl.jpg

-edit- oh wait i just realize what you ment, ill try this next.....

Sorry i didnt get it if you did or did not tried this

yea i still crash while walking backwards. 

maybe if you have

you need delete "skeleton.nif"  from mod  Realistic Ragdolls and Force

this mod add skeleton to animal make your game crash

i think you should uninstall this mod

don't know what happen when    Realistic Ragdolls and Force VS  Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

maybe if you have

you need delete "skeleton.nif"  from mod  Realistic Ragdolls and Force

this mod add skeleton to animal make your game crash

i think you should uninstall this mod

don't know what happen when    Realistic Ragdolls and Force VS  Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

this did nothing, do i have to start a new game when i uninstall this?

In the picture you show you already are in whiterun stables, so it has to be something that shows up when you reach the new cell (a few feet away from your current position)

Can you do this experiment? Try to approach the same spot from different places

- Travel / Teleport to Riverwood and walk North towards the spot you want to reach now (either use fast travel or "coc" command). See how far you can get

- Travel / Teleport to any place you have already discovered north of the "CTD zone" and walk south, same deal.

- On a last experiment, thinking that the CTD might be caused by a wandering NPC. Have you tried waiting a few hours and then walking into the zone?

- Do you have ugrids set on default? ( 5 & 36 )

Lets see if we can narrow the cell that makes the CTD occur and see whats in it.

• 10 months later...

Archived