[DOA5LR] LBC's Modding Workspace (Costume Mods)

ADL_LBC

Greetings.

I learned C3S4RFC discover a method that was clothes change during a battle. Amazing & Thank you so much C3S4RFC!

After that I was able to discover A and B newly when I analyzed PHYD files.

A : Clothes change during a battle twice

B : Can change flag switch (This became practical by cooperation of BBS Pink's Modder)

These are mods using it (Either or both).

You mod are aawesome. But one thing can I ask: what is "Can change flag switch (This became practical by cooperation of BBS Pink's Modder)"??

You mod are aawesome. But one thing can I ask: what is "Can change flag switch (This became practical by cooperation of BBS Pink's Modder)"??

Thank you!

This is "Hidden" and "show" flag controls.

First, Show original clothes and body, hide nude's clothes and body.

Next, Hide original clothes and body, show nude's clothes and body.

I was able to discover flags, but was incomplete.

My dear modder made it a complete. He is awesome :)

Thank you!

This is "Hidden" and "show" flag controls.

First, Show original clothes and body, hide nude's clothes and body.

Next, Hide original clothes and body, show nude's clothes and body.

I was able to discover flags, but was incomplete.

My dear modder made it a complete. He is awesome :)

Ah, are those the flags Visible and Hidden in TMC Object tool? At first you mark original clothes as Visible and Hide nude body, But how to switch the flag and what is a complete? Some more detail explanation, please

Ah, are those the flags Visible and Hidden in TMC Object tool? At first you mark original clothes as Visible and Hide nude body, But how to switch the flag and what is a complete? Some more detail explanation, please

The structure that clothes change neatly (like "Nip-Slip") is his idea.

You can make it if you do it according to this procedure.

1.Download & rename(same TMC file name) this PHYD file

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6rbu1z9c9bib271/EXAMPLE.PHYD.zip

2.Make nude's mesh & Edit object

post-133378-0-12082300-1467201827_thumb.jpg

So much great work in this thread !

Congratulations ! Nice job ;)

You always made many awesome mods! I am grateful to you :D

Dear All.

Please send a message if anything happens, because I leave LoversLab for a while :)

The structure that clothes change neatly (like "Nip-Slip") is his idea.

You can make it if you do it according to this procedure.

1.Download & rename(same TMC file name) this PHYD file

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6rbu1z9c9bib271/EXAMPLE.PHYD.zip

2.Make nude's mesh & Edit object

attachicon.gifProcess_001.jpg

So much great work in this thread !

Congratulations ! Nice job ;)

You always made many awesome mods! I am grateful to you :D

Dear All.

Please send a message if anything happens, because I leave LoversLab for a while :)

Thank very much for your hint.

Anyway, I found the stage Fuel contain wooden box that can be broken into pieces when character collides it. The scene file is PLANT.TMC and physics is PLANT.PHYD, which I found many MOT_woodboxdanger_a_00v (from 1 to 42), the 0 is intact woodbox and the rest are pieces lying on ground,  maybe corresponding to  pieces of the broken box?)  before the Cols....1PDS°_. Can anyone look at this, can this make a animating broken clothes :P 

And also NML_woodboxdanger_a_brk, brk1, brk2, they are already lying on the ground

Thank very much for your hint.

Anyway, I found the stage Fuel contain wooden box that can be broken into pieces when character collides it. The scene file is PLANT.TMC and physics is PLANT.PHYD, which I found many MOT_woodboxdanger_a_00v (from 1 to 42), the 0 is intact woodbox and the rest are pieces lying on ground,  maybe corresponding to  pieces of the broken box?)  before the Cols....1PDS°_. Can anyone look at this, can this make a animating broken clothes :P

And also NML_woodboxdanger_a_brk, brk1, brk2, they are already lying on the ground

Very interesting! Thank you so much for teaching me your consideration :)

Awesome work !! Hlod + Destructable clothes = <3 

I have a problem though, when using a destructible outfit , the outfit becomes 'broken' always , as in they start off broken and no matter what I do in that session the outfit stays broken, so I have to restart the game. Hair added with the ink reshuffle casues this to happen, and when it does happen, selecting no other hahir will change its broken state. An way to fix this ?? ( I use autolink 1.72 )

Edit : Only the default hair can make the outfit behave as it should all other hair models break it ( I'm using a few with autolink and a few with ink reshuffle )  

Awesome work !! Hlod + Destructable clothes = <3 

I have a problem though, when using a destructible outfit , the outfit becomes 'broken' always , as in they start off broken and no matter what I do in that session the outfit stays broken, so I have to restart the game. Hair added with the ink reshuffle casues this to happen, and when it does happen, selecting no other hahir will change its broken state. An way to fix this ?? ( I use autolink 1.72 )

Edit : Only the default hair can make the outfit behave as it should all other hair models break it ( I'm using a few with autolink and a few with ink reshuffle )  

Thank you!

Please replace this C file. The file which are necessary by your setting are different (try files contained inside).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qj1etl80og29b3n/C_Files.zip

When work normally, it is applicable to other clothes by changing the name of the C file.

I got it to work by removing the IR hairs 

In any case are the .C files really necessary? many mods don't come with one, what are their functions exactly ?

The C file is indispensable to PHYD mods. (unless there is a flag to original clothes)

PHYD mods uses the flag that a hat falls. Having hat or not is described in C file.

post-133378-0-67150800-1467999351_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since your last work ADL_LBC. I can't wait to see your new PHYD mods :).

Actually, I was working on the some mods ;)

post-133378-0-90288700-1471003308_thumb.jpgpost-133378-0-92296600-1471003309_thumb.jpgpost-133378-0-69346600-1471003310_thumb.jpg

However I can't sharing because there are various problems.

Technical problems, mouse is broken, have no time to modding etc...

I need more time :(

Milky V3 [Original modder by SaafRats]

attachicon.gifHMV3_001.jpgattachicon.gifHMV3_002.jpgattachicon.gifHMV3_003.jpgattachicon.gifHMV3_004.jpgattachicon.gifHMV3_005.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8xgivj4txmwh93/HONOKA_Milky_V3_PHYD_Remix.7z

Bunnynoka [Original modder by SaafRats] Maybe CTD occurs when put 2 TMCs in the same slot

attachicon.gifHB_001.jpgattachicon.gifHB_002.jpgattachicon.gifHB_003.jpgattachicon.gifHB_004.jpgattachicon.gifHB_005.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bq51os15dis7r3o/HONOKA_Bunnynoka_PHYD_Remix.7z

Hi man, first i would like to thanks for your amazing mods :D

But i can't manage to get the last step of each mod from these two.

In battle, only one of the high or low part will be knocked off (Only the top and the low part stay, or only low part and the top stay on)

Do you why ? if you have a solution it would be great

Milky V3 [Original modder by SaafRats]

attachicon.gifHMV3_001.jpgattachicon.gifHMV3_002.jpgattachicon.gifHMV3_003.jpgattachicon.gifHMV3_004.jpgattachicon.gifHMV3_005.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8xgivj4txmwh93/HONOKA_Milky_V3_PHYD_Remix.7z

Bunnynoka [Original modder by SaafRats] Maybe CTD occurs when put 2 TMCs in the same slot

attachicon.gifHB_001.jpgattachicon.gifHB_002.jpgattachicon.gifHB_003.jpgattachicon.gifHB_004.jpgattachicon.gifHB_005.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bq51os15dis7r3o/HONOKA_Bunnynoka_PHYD_Remix.7z

Hi man, first i would like to thanks for your amazing mods :D

But i can't manage to get the last step of each mod from these two.

In battle, only one of the high or low part will be knocked off (Only the top and the low part stay, or only low part and the top stay on)

Do you why ? if you have a solution it would be great

Hi Hesit, Thank you!

These mods(Only alt version) will change after the stage transitions :)

It's been a long time since your last work ADL_LBC. I can't wait to see your new PHYD mods :).

Actually, I was working on the some mods ;)

attachicon.gifPre_001.jpgattachicon.gifPre_002.jpgattachicon.gifPre_003.jpg

However I can't sharing because there are various problems.

Technical problems, mouse is broken, have no time to modding etc...

I need more time :(

Thank you for trying :). I hope you can fix all the bugs soon.

P/s: I like the no-panties versions  ;) .

Archived