[WIP Blender] Concept Armor

aradia

One almost can't see what kind of impact choices like these have in the long run. If you are designing a full suit of armor or interconnected plates, then bikini A might clutter the entire look in the end - and bikini B would have been a better choice. As it stands now, though, bikini A looks way more interesting.

While it is good practice to get feedback on a thing as soon as possible, a simple binary choice may, in the long run, disrupt the process more than help it.

I would suggest instead putting up one of the things and go, 'well what do you think?' or better yet, sketch the entire armor and see where your bikini top might fit in, and then ask people what they think. You probably have the entire thing in your head right now but we can't see that, or make choices based on that concept. Even for your audience, context is everything.

Looking good, btw.

~Isel

no one owns the skeleton imported into blender and mesh CBBE Curvy with weights?

I can not find them and no I can not model properly :(

You should be able to do all of that with bodyslide. What I do is export it from blender as OBJ and  import that into bodyslide and copy the weights from whatever body thats needed.

Archived