Anything like Sexual Innuendo for Sexout?

AzOutback

I'm getting back into FNV after a fling with Skyrim. Just curious if there are any Sexout plugins that are like the NPCs plugin/Humping the Wasteland? Somewhat more RP friendly for a mostly straight male PC. :P

Last time I tried it out, Sexout seemed to bias female PCs. But that was a while ago.

SexoutLegion lets you bang legion slaves and sexoutfiends let you buy the services of fiends for drugs.

Then there is the aformentioned Sexoutsex who lets you bang anyone you damned well please. You also have Loogie rape plugin that lets you rape your way across the wasteland and the sexoutcompanions and sexoutfadetoblack plugins that add sexscenes.

Sexoutconsequenses also has some action for males.

I think you're looking for sexoutsex. It lets you fuck anyone basically through dialogue.

SexoutLegion lets you bang legion slaves and sexoutfiends let you buy the services of fiends for drugs.

Then there is the aformentioned Sexoutsex who lets you bang anyone you damned well please. You also have Loogie rape plugin that lets you rape your way across the wasteland and the sexoutcompanions and sexoutfadetoblack plugins that add sexscenes.

These sound like they would be interesting. Especially the legion' date=' fiends and companion plugins.

Sexoutconsequenses also has some action for males.

This looks like it the most has potential for what I'm seeking.

Thanks for the leads.

Archived