Steel Shield Removal Help

BLUF: followers has steel shield on back and i want it gone

hi all - so i have a follower Lydia, that i used Immersive AFT to manage her inventory and removed all her clothing and items but now she is stuck with a steel shield on her back and i can't figure out how to get rid of it. i used every setting in AFT to no avail. is there something i can do in the CK to edit her default inventory? i'm assuming it has to do with her default settings?

any help wud be appreciated.

I think its a XPMS skeleton setup (check the MCM). 

What choices did you pick when installing it? If you randomize styles (i think i never use it) you will get different NPC using swords, shields, axes etc in different positions

What choices did you pick when installing it? If you randomize styles (i think i never use it) you will get different NPC using swords, shields, axes etc in different positions

ok ty i'll check that out. that means i wud have to reinstall xp32 to be able to go thru the menu selection again right?

so here's another question i was curious about regarding skeletons, when is the best time to install skeletons? beginning of mod installs? last?

ok ty i'll check that out. that means i wud have to reinstall xp32 to be able to go thru the menu selection again right?

so here's another question i was curious about regarding skeletons, when is the best time to install skeletons? beginning of mod installs? last?

Depends, check if you can change it with MCM, If  not then you will have to reinstall

One of the best advantages of using mod organizer is that, since its a virtual data folder and the original game is kept untouched, it doesnt matter when you install a mod, you can drag it around in the mod list and asign instalation and load order priority any way you wish and change it anytime you want without having to alter any other mods.

If you are still using NMM i would strongly recommend you to change to MO. You get lazy to spend the 1-2 hours watching videos on how to use it and reinstalling stuff but its completely worthly.  

Last time i used NMM was an older version so i do not know what improvements it got since, but if the core mechanics are still the same... then there is no arguement about it (at least in my opinion)

towards the beginning i'd say, install the skeleton requirements first, then the skeleton and then everything else

at least that's how I do it

Archived