How can I stop Skyrim from automatically "stripping" the Havok Breast physics object

BarbeChenue

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who asked the question, though my search results were nil.

Pretty much every mod that uses SexLab strips the Havok Breat Physics object automatically. It doesn't enable all the "jiggling effect", but it does enable ALL the collisions, so not having it equipped turn all collision off.

So, how do I fix this?

Either: how can I make these unremovable?

Or: how do I fix the SexLab undress problem? (And yes, I did make the Havok object "never remove", to no avail.)

Or: how can I make my collision effects not reliant on an undressable item?

Or you could just you know use a FemaleHeadMesh that has the XML information....

Then the only way that a female loses physics is if her head is entirely removed which only happens with fully enclosed helmets and maybe when the head is chopped clean off...not sure about that one have to test it more.

The drawback to my method is that..........

You wont be able to simply remove the HDTobject and add it back to calm down odd bouncy stuff.

But then in most cases you cant stop a female npc and access her inventory anyway so I don't see a point really to the object method approach.

Also you don't need your other HDT stuff as this file is a full package...

So you can reduce your Load order by an ESP.

Full Bounce Kit-69562-1-0.rar

Or you could just you know use a FemaleHeadMesh that has the XML information....

Then the only way that a female loses physics is if her head is entirely removed which only happens with fully enclosed helmets and maybe when the head is chopped clean off...not sure about that one have to test it more.

You wont be able to simply remove the HDTobject and add it back to calm down odd bouncy stuff.

But then in most cases you cant stop a female npc and access her inventory anyway so I don't see a point really to the object method approach.

i have a head nif that adds collision for my custom race player. but will your nif^ give collision to npcs without the need for the havok object?

i have a head nif that adds collision for my custom race player. but will your nif^ give collision to npcs without the need for the havok object?

Yes the femaleheadnif is packaged to replace all vanilla females.

One more thought I didn't think of last night.

The packaged head is a vanilla female head mesh, as in its not an ECC head mesh or a Citrius Head Mesh.

Plain old Vanilla took it right from the SkyrimMeshes.BSA

So that likely wont be an issue but If you use mods that replace vanilla female head with a different one like the ones I mentioned than well its a problem.

It was just a mater of attaching an ExtraData String Controller, sounds fancy but all I did was go to the block entry of the NiTri Shape and add a block...Then I inputted the correct file folder pathing of where the XML is for physics.

Its just like how we modders have been replacing HDT High Heel Effect on heeled meshes.

Was like a 5 minute edit.

Yes the femaleheadnif is packaged to replace all vanilla females.

One more thought I didn't think of last night.

The packaged head is a vanilla female head mesh, as in its not an ECC head mesh or a Citrius Head Mesh.

Plain old Vanilla took it right from the SkyrimMeshes.BSA

So that likely wont be an issue but If you use mods that replace vanilla female head with a different one like the ones I mentioned than well its a problem.

It was just a mater of attaching an ExtraData String Controller, sounds fancy but all I did was go to the block entry of the NiTri Shape and add a block...Then I inputted the correct file folder pathing of where the XML is for physics.

Its just like how we modders have been replacing HDT High Heel Effect on heeled meshes.

Was like a 5 minute edit.

thanks. sounds great. maybe i'll replace some custom follower heads with this too. i already gave some of them the hdt hand meshes. can't remember if that gave them collision without an havok object

Archived