SPANKING-Mod with Spank-Sounds (SFX)

Hey All ;-)

Seems a lot of us in this awesome community want & have been waiting for "Spank-Sounds" to accompany all the great SL/ZAZ/NSAP/SLAL spank-anims (and/or an actual Spanking-Mod) for quite a long time

I've been able to create 14 great spank-sounds with awesome voice-acting (female-reactions to the spanks) but now need help as to how to make the available spank-anims play these spank-sounds in sync

Does anybody know how to go about doing that and/or know of any tutorials for doing that?  if so, please let me know, I would love to make this happen & share it with our community!!!

THX

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

problem is that we don´t have full access to the animation-integration--I tried to add audio to animations-and it´s inside of the single "take"-but that isn´t enough to get it play the audio inside of the game, instead...by scripting, you have the advance, that the audio will not become boring...but the disadvance is the "out of sync"- maybe in future I can find a cool way...and so far i keep on thinking, the soundfile is not part of the havok-behavior...(like the footsteps are!!) and so you may only get audio to be played, that is inside the listing of the vanilla gameplay.

Animations do only point to the audio-file, but don´t have audio-material as their contence.

So IF you replace the audio file for "foot-steps" with your spanking stuff (for a test only!), you can exactly use that audio syncronized with your animation. Footsteps maybe here coming as part of the NPC-root and are always present. Audio, that is not common with the NPC-root may be attached different...

animation+sound.JPG

footsteps.JPG

Archived